I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ghost wrote:
Banano wrote:Would it be safe to say that your average God fearing girl on DIA had large number of sex partners and ONSs?

After reading all these stories about how easy they spread legs you have to wonder if they really are what they claim .i.e sweet, innocent, religious, marriage material,etc

They are not any better than western women, I mean they are just as loose, its just that you don't have to be alpha to get some.
Date in Asia is ridiculous. Tons of single moms claiming to be God-fearing, traditional, and nice. The Philippines seems like a country of sluts, even if the girls are typically very nice. This is why I gave up on the whole marriage and family thing.
Yes, the Philippines and Thailand is the whorehouse of Asia...shameful, really...
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great advice Publicduende! F**king and chucking will get tiresome after a while...what you want to do is find your soul-mate and future wife overseas; that's what I'm doing in China and avoiding all the gold-diggers, prostitutes, and feminists as much as possible...
Last edited by zboy1 on September 24th, 2013, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:Yes, the Philippines and Thailand is the whorehouse of Asia...shameful, really...
They're just two emerging countries where poverty and inequality push women to those behaviours. I wouldn't want to make a generalisation. Maybe it's us, or some of us at least, who view those countries as such.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:As opposed to the West, where women are just whores of another color? Just because a country is poor doesn't mean that it can't have morals. There are probably good girls out in the Philippines somewhere. Even poor ones who didn't become whores. From what I've been told from a good source, Thailand is very conservative outside the tourist/partying areas. I'm sure Philippines is largely the same if you get rural enough. Finding a good girl there and living there and being accepted is a whole other story though...
If you say "all women are whores" because you're disillusioned/jaded towards all women, that's a different story. I was simply pointing out that desperation and poverty often push women into a man's arms (and legs!) without much consideration for moral standards and social norms.

I have never been to Thailand but for what I could observe in the Philippines, there's a very high number of girls with high moral standards who wouldn't even consider losing their virginity before marriage. In Davao, where wealthy and upper class families are only a handful and usually send their offspring to Manila or abroad, the few poor or working class girls who are blessed by good looks (= eg. Chinese looks, fair skin, slender body) guard their virginity as their most precious asset, even more than that hard-earned nursing or accountancy degree. This in the hope to be spotted and chosen by a boy a few notches above their status. I personally spoke to two of them and they both told me that they don't even want to be seen with older foreigners in public, for the fear of being gossiped about and lose their chances to be a good catch for an upper class Filipino.

Before wondering whether Filipinas' morality is solid or dubious, perhaps we should ask ourselves what we are looking for. If one is only looking for sex escapades to soothe their battered egos, then why complain that some girls are easy and perhaps genuine sluts? If one is looking for a long-term partner, many a HA poster have shown us the way, so nothing new to discover there. Middle class girls in the Philippines, and I suspect Thailand, China and other countries too, would hardly target a middle-aged divorcee (pa)trolling the malls for girls 20 or 30 years younger than them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:Great advice Publicduende! F**king and chucking will get tiresome after a while...what you want to do is find your soul-mate and future wife overseas; that's what I'm doing in China and avoiding all the gold-diggers, hoes, and feminists as much as possible...
Thanks, and good luck with your Chinese quest! :)
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm at 6 and a half after 15 days. Met a 22 year old from DIA at the mall. Studying here from the provinces. Her picture was great, and in real life her face was quite nice, problem is she lied about her 5'2" height. She was below 5' and overweight by a little bit, which made her look even shorter. We hung around the mall a bit, then I said I was going home and she said she was coming for an hour and would then leave. Just before she was about to leave I started asking her about ex bf's etc and if she had ever done FWB. She hadn't but said she could with me, If I wanted. I grabbed her crotch and she responded well and agreed we could do it now, since she had always wanted to do it with a foreigner. I tried my best but couldn't get in there she was really small, and the condom didn't help. Then I had to pee, so did, tried again, got just the head inside but just couldn't get turned on or big enough to go further and gave up, said sorry and she left. My body just said it just wasn't turned on enough, and she was tiny, my finger hurt she said. If she had been taller and slimmer with bigger breasts it would have been pretty good, since her face and skin were really quite nice. Her body didn't cut it.

I am considering hiding or deleting my DIA account, since it would force me to hit on mall and sales or promo girls. I always fall back in DIA, but have been disappointed 3 days in a row now. Yes their are hot or cute DIA girls, but they are few and far between all the single mums with c section scars and photoshopped pictures and wrong statistics. Meeting a DIA girl also usually wastes a day since they stay at my place too long after inviting themselves back. Every time I meet one at a mall it also pisses me off because I have to sit their with them while all the hot ones in the mall walk by.

Tomorrow the 21 year old mall sales girl wants to meet, but has already said she is not that type of girl and won't set foot in my hotel. The best friend of the 19 year old promo girl is only 18, but has the day off and wants to meet me, so I might give her my time since I scored with her friend as I'm sure she found out.

Another frustrating day, courtesy DIA. If I keep on using it I will have to get really picky, most girls simply don't cut it for my picky tastes and previous GF's.
Next time you go on a banging holiday you should buy a bottle of the clear wet lube from the states or other Western country your from, not the jelly though (too messy). That works best for dry girls or small girls who are really tight. Actually, the small girls are usually like vices and feel much better than larger girls once they are lubed up properly. The only thing is sometimes you can make them bleed, if you're bigger than average. They usually don't care, but it can be a mess on the bed if you didn't put a blanket down beforehand. I would say that at least half the time I have sex with smaller women initially I make them bleed. If you have sex with them regularly it stops once their body gets used to it, but initially it can get messy. I personally don't care about blood but some guys might.

Many countries don't sell clear wet lube so that's why you need to bring some every time you leave a Western country. The only place I saw you can buy it in PI is in AC at a small sex shop on Fields, but it's way over priced in comparison to how much it would be in a Western country.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Will N. Dowd wrote:After being here almost 2 weeks now, I have concluded that most DIA girls here in Davao are wastes of time. Even ones I friended on fb that agreed to meet me previously now usually ignore me. Most messages I send on DIA go unanswered from local girls. Yes of course I have met and banged 5 from there but 2 of them I met on my last trip and only banged now. The 2nd and 5th were the hottest ones, while the others were ok, nothing special. Strangely I get a lot of interest from outside of Davao, which I have to turn down for now. I still think that even though I am in the Philippines, dating sites here although much better are simply a way for mostly unattractive girls to hide behind pictures they have edited to look better. Most are too shy, or scared to meet, especially foreigners like me. They really only seem interested in chatting online and then texting. I have several that just send me good morning and evening texts, that's it. Every time I suggest meeting it's ignored.

Sometimes I admit to finding girls company here really quite annoying after we have sex. Once we've done it the appeal wears off pretty fast and I hope they leave soon unless they are very hot. After banging most of them 2-3X I have usually had enough of them and want a new girl. No follow up bangs yet here, they have all been new.
You're in the wrong city for wanting to casually date and bang. You have to stay near the large metro of Manila or Cebu to be fairly successful. Davao is more of a place to go if you already have a GF or married or plan to stay there 6 months or longer to build up an identity and wade through a lot of the marginal girls you will run into.

Your comment about wanting the girls to take off after you have been with them for a little bit is so true. Once you get over the ease of sex in the country (if you stay here long time) then you will realize half the time it's better to go home alone than deal with the woman you hook up with half the time in the morning. The girls may be easy to date and have sex with but in regards to interesting personalities that a Westerner would want to be around everyday, that is something to be desired. You have to wade through many marginal type women to find a few halfway decent ones, and that means you gotta put some time here on the ground in PI. I've been saying this exact statement you made over and over in some previous posts but no one wants to listen.

There are decent girls here that are GF or wife material, but it takes a while to sort through them. There are lots of girls for easy sex here but generally they aren't that good in bed after the initial newness is over and they have lousy personalities and interests. I have to interview Filipinas of all socio-economic backgrounds on a regular basis and even then I'm not meeting many that can hold a decent conversation, even the really educated ones are boring sometimes. There are exceptions but generally you have to put in additional effort once you find a decent girl to bring her up to a level where you can deal with her on a daily basis, this means reeducation Western style and also breaking bad cultural habits. This takes time, maybe a few years or less depending on the girl.

If you want to get serious with a Filipina and move her back to the West, only get with Nurses, Medical Technicians, Dentists, Pharmacists for the most part. If you go to Australia or NZ you can get away with lower skilled jobs cause they pay higher minimum wages than in North America, but you still will have to train them up.

I will also agree about the girls in PI getting all shy over some men they consider really handsome, with Caucasian features they like. They will make overtures that they like you but once they realize you are seriously pursuing them they sometimes back off and pretend they are suddenly not interested.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Will, which mall in Davao to your normally visit? When u say a girl is tall, how tall is that at least? When I visited Davao before, I mainly went to Gaisano (cus I was staying in that area) and I really didn't see much in the way of tall or attractive girls there. But it's an older mall. Perhaps you have found some which are much better.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.