Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston's Travel Updates in the Southwest USA

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby droid » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:02 am

jamesbond wrote:Image
See how that hair looks better on Winston?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston's Travel Updates in the Southwest USA

Postby Amaziah » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:16 am

Good source of sharing your thoughts i would say and at the same time when it comes to knowing what is the thing that will help us unusually that's more like a treat for the travelers which is the way how its fine enough and appreciable.Good post!
For me the most reasonable source of traveling is kissimmee to boca raton transportation and i find it useful every time.
Amaziah
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories