Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rock's recent trip to Jamaica (to be posted in installments)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:10 am

Billy wrote:I am on the process of developing yellow fewer. Maybe in some years when I have some energy left I might try black though their T-Level might be higher than mine till then. They might ride me to death. lol.

Rock, go for the black. Some of us man are weak asses. So more more power to you :)

Indonesia got hyped recently. Maybe Indonesia should be more taken in account though it´s muslim but who knows. Xsplat looks quite happy there.

With the black chics some crazy dancing would be intresting. That´s something I am looking forward.


How bout some Jamaican girls dry humpin on the street preceded by a fight?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1cSYrk9jmc&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby ladislav » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:26 am

Thanks, Rock, the pictures look great. And in my case, I immediately started going to non tourist areas of Montego Bay and I did not get bad vibes from them. Most were trying to make friends with me if only to get me to buy them rum.

One Jamaican told me that I had a "Black heart"- he meant it as a compliment. But I also had Black Americans tell me that I was " like a brother".

Because I went to school with many Afro Caribbeans and Haitians and we generally got along very well, I was kind of prepared. Most Afro Caribbeans are very friendly people and if Jamaica was not so expensive, I would not mind living there for extended time periods.
Keep posting, please. This is very interesting.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 am

ladislav wrote:Thanks, Rock, the pictures look great. And in my case, I immediately started going to non tourist areas of Montego Bay and I did not get bad vibes from them. Most were trying to make friends with me if only to get me to buy them rum.

One Jamaican told me that I had a "Black heart"- he meant it as a compliment. But I also had Black Americans tell me that I was " like a brother".

Because I went to school with many Afro Caribbeans and Haitians and we generally got along very well, I was kind of prepared. Most Afro Caribbeans are very friendly people and if Jamaica was not so expensive, I would not mind living there for extended time periods.
Keep posting, please. This is very interesting.


Much appreciated Ladislav. Thank's for your encouragement :)

In order to consolidate the forum's information on Jamaica a bit, I'm including a link to your own trip report - Ladislav in Jamaica - right below

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19879&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=jamaica&start=0
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:49 am

Rock Thanks for the report I can wait to report mine when I go to South Africa: Lots of expat and considerably beautiful.
Based on the photos:
1-I don't see attractive Jamaican girls at all
2-I saw some white women I think there are many you didn't snap. I wonder if female sex tourism is high in there.
3-Where are the stunning white sand beaches?
4-Who is the girl in your avatar? do you have more pictures of her?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm
Location: UAE

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:04 am

TheLegendSeeker wrote:Rock Thanks for the report I can wait to report mine when I go to South Africa: Lots of expat and considerably beautiful.
Based on the photos:
1-I don't see attractive Jamaican girls at all
2-I saw some white women I think there are many you didn't snap. I wonder if female sex tourism is high in there.
3-Where are the stunning white sand beaches?
4-Who is the girl in your avatar? do you have more pictures of her?


1. Yes, as I noted. Perhaps in Kingston where there is more racial variety and probably more wealthy locals, you might find some girls to your liking. But I have not idea what your taste is other than you don't like the ones I've posted so that's just mainly conjecture on my part.

2. In the tourist zones, you see some very hot young white women. It's a tourist country and lots of people go there. But it's dominated by short term stays or cruise ship visitors. There is of course a lot of western females who engage in paid 'companionship' with local guys. That's also been discussed or referenced in other recent threads. But for that activity, it tends to be the less attractive and/or older white women, not so much the hot tourists who are there in groups or with their boyfriends.

Having said that, if you have confidence and decent game with Anglo or European white girls, you could hit the tourist popular clubs in Negril or Mobay and perhaps do decently. I didn't explore that possibility at all nor inquire about it. I think Thailand would be an even better venue for that - more selection of young single white women in certain areas and spots.

3. I didn't go into the resorts. The very best beaches are supposed to be in Negril where there is like a 6 mile strip of them, well known and super popular with tourists. But I didn't make it to Negril this time. In Mobay, I could have paid like $5 to go in Doctor Cave's Resort but I didn't do that. I focused on other things. I had just been a month in Fort Myers/Fort Lauderdale and was all beached out. My time was limited and I wanted to focus on observing locals in their everyday life and learning about how things work there.

4. Girl in my avatar is a Taiwanese I dated on and off for like 2 years. I have dozens of photos of her but not allowed to show whole face w/out at least blocking eyes/clear identity.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Falcon » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:25 am

Rock wrote:These 2 students who I happened to get smashed next to on the back of a mini-bus from Mandeville to Kingston were concerned that I would not be safe walking alone with my bags at the main Kingston bus terminal stop right downtown. So they volunteered to walk me away from the area so I could get a car where there were less people and confusion. I snapped this shot right in front of a police station where we were going to hail a route taxi. Hey Winston and Falcon, don't they look so friendly and approachable?

Image


Of course, I would agree in a flash that these Jamaican ladies obviously look so incredibly friendly, warm, and approachable. This is the kind of look you see with those SE Asian migrant women in Taiwan, but Rock refuses to have anything to do with them, except for one Filipina maid who has his preferred body type.

Some Indonesian ladies want me to tag along with them to go to Yangmingshan, Taipei next Sunday. If only Winston were here, lol.

Sorry I haven't been posting on the forum lately, as I'm incredibly busy doing plenty of exciting stuff abroad.

Glad to see more fascinating trip reports from you guys.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Taco » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Rock wrote:
Billy wrote:I am on the process of developing yellow fewer. Maybe in some years when I have some energy left I might try black though their T-Level might be higher than mine till then. They might ride me to death. lol.

Rock, go for the black. Some of us man are weak asses. So more more power to you :)

Indonesia got hyped recently. Maybe Indonesia should be more taken in account though it´s muslim but who knows. Xsplat looks quite happy there.

With the black chics some crazy dancing would be intresting. That´s something I am looking forward.


How bout some Jamaican girls dry humpin on the street preceded by a fight?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1cSYrk9jmc&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]


Jamaican women are very fast if they like you.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Billy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Yeah I want to take the challenge to "dance" with these chicks though I have to pack some muscles or they gonna break my back Klingon-Style. lol.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Taco wrote:
Rock wrote:
Billy wrote:I am on the process of developing yellow fewer. Maybe in some years when I have some energy left I might try black though their T-Level might be higher than mine till then. They might ride me to death. lol.

Rock, go for the black. Some of us man are weak asses. So more more power to you :)

Indonesia got hyped recently. Maybe Indonesia should be more taken in account though it´s muslim but who knows. Xsplat looks quite happy there.

With the black chics some crazy dancing would be intresting. That´s something I am looking forward.


How bout some Jamaican girls dry humpin on the street preceded by a fight?



Jamaican women are very fast if they like you.


So Taco, since you seem to know both sets pretty well, which are the bigger nymphos, Pinays or Jamaican girls? Do you feel more like a piece of meat when you are in Phils. or when you are around Jamaican women?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:10 am

Billy wrote:Yeah I want to take the challenge to "dance" with these chicks though I have to pack some muscles or they gonna break my back Klingon-Style. lol.


Try f.ucking a big amazon mompi bwatty gyal from Trinidad (we did it in Staten Island (NYC) at her apt.) bareback while she girates all that arse to Calypso and Soca music. You'd wish you'd be doin' a female Klingon. ROTLMAO

PS: ...not that I was complaining about the Trinidadian honey. ;-) Unrelated: my new avatar is a Dominican mami. ¡¡Qué rrrrrrrrrriquísima!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 am

Rock wrote:1. Yes, as I noted. Perhaps in Kingston where there is more racial variety and probably more wealthy locals, you might find some girls to your liking. But I have not idea what your taste is other than you don't like the ones I've posted so that's just mainly conjecture on my part.


Are you saying that the attractive girls belong to the high society? Because that's the same in the country I'm currently living, the most gorgeous girls are from the rich neighborhood they know how to dress stylish and carry themselves and the majority tend to be white. You can also find cute girls from modest neighborhood but it's just not the same.

Rock wrote:Having said that, if you have confidence and decent game with Anglo or European white girls, you could hit the tourist popular clubs in Negril or Mobay and perhaps do decently.


I've lost faith in game because I believe it only works on girls who are already attracted to you, kindly read my experience:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=22188

I like curvy, voluptuous women like Latinas and not skinny like most Asians. You were right I'm not a fan of women who look like the ones in the photos, especially in the distressing video.

Image
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm
Location: UAE

Postby Rock » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:41 am

TheLegendSeeker wrote:
Rock wrote:1. Yes, as I noted. Perhaps in Kingston where there is more racial variety and probably more wealthy locals, you might find some girls to your liking. But I have not idea what your taste is other than you don't like the ones I've posted so that's just mainly conjecture on my part.


Are you saying that the attractive girls belong to the high society? Because that's the same in the country I'm currently living, the most gorgeous girls are from the rich neighborhood they know how to dress stylish and carry themselves and the majority tend to be white. You can also find cute girls from modest neighborhood but it's just not the same.

Rock wrote:Having said that, if you have confidence and decent game with Anglo or European white girls, you could hit the tourist popular clubs in Negril or Mobay and perhaps do decently.


I've lost faith in game because I believe it only works on girls who are already attracted to you, kindly read my experience:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=22188

I like curvy, voluptuous women like Latinas and not skinny like most Asians. You were right I'm not a fan of women who look like the ones in the photos, especially in the distressing video.



1. In general, I think it tends to be like that everywhere. In most of the more interesting countries at least, you will see a higher percentage of attractive-to-hot girls (at least by my standards and taste) in the upper middle and hi-so classes. And yes, they tend to be lighter to much lighter complected to lol. But that doesn't mean there are not attractive girls in the lower middle classes and even below. They are just fewer and further between as you move down.

2. The girl E commented on from my post was quite voluptuous I think. Some of the other girls I posted had thick bodies too. But if you want bang-on curves, you can find those there sometimes too, just as with black American girls. Based on what you are saying, I think the best country for you to find your spec is going to be Brazil bar none. Runner-ups might be DR, Colombia, and perhaps Cuba.

3. I very much like the girl in your photo too. But her waist looks unnaturally thin compared to the rest of her body. Perhaps that's just because of the way she's turned.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:26 am

Rock wrote:2. The girl E commented on from my post was quite voluptuous I think. Some of the other girls I posted had thick bodies too. But if you want bang-on curves, you can find those there sometimes too, just as with black American girls. Based on what you are saying, I think the best country for you to find your spec is going to be Brazil bar none. Runner-ups might be DR, Colombia, and perhaps Cuba.


The girls you mentioned were too thick which overshadows the curves and the overall silhouette and Yes that's why I mentioned Latinas to illustrate my point not only do they have natural curvy body but also they are very attractive. You can find voluptuous women anywhere.
I am still looking forward for more photos , I'm still not impressed by the girls in the photos.

Anyway, I like the fact that the tourist visits index is quite high in Jamaica, meaning that you can meet interesting people from around the world. You seemed to be getting around alone, did you hang around with any interesting women like the hot female tourists you mentioned?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm
Location: UAE

Postby Rock » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:55 am

TheLegendSeeker wrote:
Rock wrote:2. The girl E commented on from my post was quite voluptuous I think. Some of the other girls I posted had thick bodies too. But if you want bang-on curves, you can find those there sometimes too, just as with black American girls. Based on what you are saying, I think the best country for you to find your spec is going to be Brazil bar none. Runner-ups might be DR, Colombia, and perhaps Cuba.


The girls you mentioned were too thick which overshadows the curves and the overall silhouette and Yes that's why I mentioned Latinas to illustrate my point not only do they have natural curvy body but also they are very attractive. You can find voluptuous women anywhere.
I am still looking forward for more photos , I'm still not impressed by the girls in the photos.

Anyway, I like the fact that the tourist visits index is quite high in Jamaica, meaning that you can meet interesting people from around the world. You seemed to be getting around alone, did you hang around with any interesting women like the hot female tourists you mentioned?


OK, I doubt you will like anything further I post as far as images of women from Jamaica go. I've put most of them up already.

I was only there 2 weeks and did a whirlwind of the island. Of course I didn't hang out with any tourist women. My efforts were about getting away from tourist world and seeing how regular Jamaicans not directly connected to that are. The only type of foreigners I sought out were long term expats, those who had visited many times, and visitors of Jamaican ancestry. Those types were able to help me learn the ropes and get a sense of what makes the country tick.

Focusing my time and efforts to meet attractive tourist girls would have been high risk. Because I most likely would have come-up empty handed. And I didn't go to Jamaica for that. Think about it. Western girls who go there are usually: 1. there for short stays just to see the tourist attractions (and at the Pier 1 club, I didn't notice too much in the way of unattached white gals), 2. there with their boyfriends, or 3. hoping to hook-up...with the Jamaican guys they've heard so much about. Sure there are exceptions and opportunities I'm sure. But I would imagine many other places are as good if not better for that if that's what you are seeking.

Anyway, white women are very difficult for most of the posters on this forum. If I could have ever scored white women easily, I might have never left the States lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Devil Dog » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Excellent trip report, Rock. Thanks for the work.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests