Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Steve N's Photos from Philippines and Colombia!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Steve N's Photos from Philippines and Colombia!

Postby steve55 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:09 am

I have now finished uploading photos of the women from my Philippines and Colombia trip:

Philippines
http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/my- ... pines.html

Colombia
http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/my- ... ombia.html
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby Jester » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Youve done a great job here, Steve.

Thank you!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:21 pm

BTW are you the Steve Hoca whom Winston is always quoting?

(There seem to be a couple of Steve's involved in the MRM/overseas dating, really annoying when Winston quotes and doesn't bother identifying their handle on HA.)
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby gsjackson » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Not the same Steve. Hoca's in Ohio, Steve55 in Dallas. And then there's a third Steve Winston was briefly doing business with.

And yes, nice work on the pics. I wonder if there's the remotest chance that the chest on the Columbiana in all blue at the airport is real. The country is supposedly rife with implants, which has put me right off of it.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks Steve but how did you do that unnoticed?
I'm planning a trip to a country and it could come in handy.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm
Location: UAE

Postby Jester » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 pm

gsjackson wrote:Not the same Steve. Hoca's in Ohio, Steve55 in Dallas. And then there's a third Steve Winston was briefly doing business with.




Thanks!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Wow, do Colombian women only ever wear jeans? Nice to see such great b***y though.

Mainland Chinese women are significantly hotter than HK women, in fact it is an amazing place to go and oggle, if you can be bothered with the hassles of acquiring a visa.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby publicduende » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:02 pm

gsjackson wrote:And yes, nice work on the pics. I wonder if there's the remotest chance that the chest on the Columbiana in all blue at the airport is real. The country is supposedly rife with implants, which has put me right off of it.


Not a chance, my friend. Girls in Medellin and Bogota start dreaming about their chest implant at 12 and the "luckier" of them will already have a proud surgically-enhanced C or D cup by their quinceanera (15th birthday). The gorgeous bums are mostly real, though! If you enjoy bottoms more than bosoms, Colombia is the better part of Heaven.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby gsjackson » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 pm

publicduende wrote:
gsjackson wrote:And yes, nice work on the pics. I wonder if there's the remotest chance that the chest on the Columbiana in all blue at the airport is real. The country is supposedly rife with implants, which has put me right off of it.


Not a chance, my friend. Girls in Medellin and Bogota start dreaming about their chest implant at 12 and the "luckier" of them will already have a proud surgically-enhanced C or D cup by their quinceanera (15th birthday). The gorgeous bums are mostly real, though! If you enjoy bottoms more than bosoms, Colombia is the better part of Heaven.


Afraid I'm a topside enthusiast. But the bum on the same girl I'm talking about is so spectacular as to turn me into an arse man also.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby publicduende » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:44 am

LOL it's a small world in Medellin! :)
Earlier this morning I showed my wife this thread and she recognised one woman in the Colombia photos. She used to work in the same company with the female specimen below.

Image
Last edited by publicduende on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:47 am

gsjackson wrote:
publicduende wrote:
gsjackson wrote:And yes, nice work on the pics. I wonder if there's the remotest chance that the chest on the Columbiana in all blue at the airport is real. The country is supposedly rife with implants, which has put me right off of it.


Not a chance, my friend. Girls in Medellin and Bogota start dreaming about their chest implant at 12 and the "luckier" of them will already have a proud surgically-enhanced C or D cup by their quinceanera (15th birthday). The gorgeous bums are mostly real, though! If you enjoy bottoms more than bosoms, Colombia is the better part of Heaven.


Afraid I'm a topside enthusiast. But the bum on the same girl I'm talking about is so spectacular as to turn me into an arse man also.


Actually, I was told bum implants are also popular, especially with the upper middle class girls who, having more European than native genes, cannot sport the same levels of hip and butt curviness as the more Latina-looking. Monica says bum implant surgery is extremely painful and that the silicon implants only look good when the girl is walking. See one of those gorgeous enhanced butts sitting on a chair, and you will see the implants naturally sliding up. Not a delightful sight.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:56 pm

publicduende wrote:
Actually, I was told bum implants are also popular, especially with the upper middle class girls who, having more European than native genes, cannot sport the same levels of hip and butt curviness as the more Latina-looking. Monica says bum implant surgery is extremely painful and that the silicon implants only look good when the girl is walking. See one of those gorgeous enhanced butts sitting on a chair, and you will see the implants naturally sliding up. Not a delightful sight.



I've seen them wearing butt-enhancing underwear. Effect is like a push-up bra.

Interesting that you feel its Europeans who are flatter in back. In Mexico it seems to be the opposite.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby publicduende » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:54 am

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Actually, I was told bum implants are also popular, especially with the upper middle class girls who, having more European than native genes, cannot sport the same levels of hip and butt curviness as the more Latina-looking. Monica says bum implant surgery is extremely painful and that the silicon implants only look good when the girl is walking. See one of those gorgeous enhanced butts sitting on a chair, and you will see the implants naturally sliding up. Not a delightful sight.



I've seen them wearing butt-enhancing underwear. Effect is like a push-up bra.

Interesting that you feel its Europeans who are flatter in back. In Mexico it seems to be the opposite.


Well, genetically speaking, it's the native and Afro-caribbean genes that are responsible for that Botero-esque kind of bottom: large hips, large and protruding bums and large thighs. The upper class girls with more European lineage (as the lovely blondie below) are virtually indistinguishable from a good looking European girl.

Image
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby hammanta » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Nice Photos! In the Philippines pics most are simply average but yet still enticing and cute. That's the glory of the Phil. Average girls like this are every where and sooooooo obtainable. And I don't mean average by American standards. They are quite attractive by American standards. But better looking ones are still very obtainable and they age so well. I know my friend's father whom is your age and he married a filipina 6 years ago. He was 40 she was 25 and after 6 years of marriage and one kid, she looks just as good as she did when they first met. Filipinas attitudes, looks, and health are unmatched by Western Women.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby manly5000 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Is it just me or does it seem like almost every chick in the Colombia photos has her head buried in a smartphone?

Good lord.
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Next

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest