Dominican Republic - A Newbie's Raw account into the unknown

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Salaris
Freshman Poster

Dominican Republic - A Newbie's Raw account into the unknown

Post by Salaris »

Hi peeps, I have just completed my new ebook on my venture into the Dominican Republic. It details my active venture into the country with a breakdown. A highly descriptive narrative which you will enjoy. I appreciate your support and feedback on my venture. I plan to return in July but my destination should be Santa Domingo this time and I have a guy on the ground that is very seasoned with the place.

There is my book. Feel free to post all questions you may have!

Love,

Salaris

www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8
Read my first book on my travel venture into the unknown and experience my excitement of solo travel.

In the Amazon kindle store now:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

i didn't realize winston offered free advertising here...
Salaris
Freshman Poster

Post by Salaris »

Quito - What do you mean?
Read my first book on my travel venture into the unknown and experience my excitement of solo travel.

In the Amazon kindle store now:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8
sara736
Freshman Poster

Post by sara736 »

good summary of why Americans should be morally opposed to immigration, if they really care about average people as opposed to the investor class.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

"The Unknown" by whom?
I learned that the "beaten path" of La Rep. Dom. is the the worst part of the country to get girls. I just won't write a book about it to make my future sojourns inept while being over there. #IJS