MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by MrBlueLight »

UPDATE: Day 22
+9000! Finally Alice HB8 beauty queen gave it up. Probably the prettiest woman that I've ever entered. After 6 dates of hard work, just listening to her moan alone makes it all worth it. She is kind of a lousy laid though. Would keep on seeing her and pray that she gets better with experience.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.Bluelight,

Again..I don't want to correct you but this is not a love diary. It's more of sex diary..There is difference between loving someone vs just getting laid. This maybe hard to believe but loving someone is much more harder than just getting laid but much more rewarding. FOr the guys who experience love and is in loving relationship know what I'm talking about.

If you really did love a girl. I hardly think you would give her a rating nor would you write about your experience with her in such a nonchalant manner. The reason being is if you know what love is...that girl that you do love has too much meaning and she would be too good for this site. However, that's not the case.

Maybe in the states you didn't get the fair attention from women and have allot of bitterness so your taking it out in the Philippines. And at the same time making fun of western expat for only getting the ugly girls where as the Asian guys are getting the hotter looking girls. But still that's just an opinion .

It's also common for guys who are sexual starve go over seas and just have lots of sex..but it's not love. It's just sex and in the end ...it doesn't full fill anything. To be honest I be more impress if you done this in the Eastern Europe or some other country.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

lol at sex starved. I assure you that my notch count is higher than the American average. And I do well in every Asian countries (mostly North East Asia) that I've been in. Apparently you have not been reading my post. I am a former model and many of my past gfs were models as well, one of which is now a celebrity in an Asian country. So stop sounding like a sore beta loser.
I also assure you that my love is full of passion and intimacy without the commitment.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:lol at sex starved. I assure you that my notch count is higher than the American average. And I do well in every Asian countries (mostly North East Asia) that I've been in. Apparently you have not been reading my post. I am a former model and many of my past gfs were models as well, one of which is now a celebrity in an Asian country. So stop sounding like a sore beta loser.
I also assure you that my love is full of passion and intimacy without the commitment.
Yeah, whatever, but honestly...who gives a flying shit about your sex stories? :shock: We got it, you are getting HB6s HB7 and HB8s (sounds like you're banging pencils), you are young, have model looks and doing very very well in the Philippines.

When (or if) you'll start talking about stuff people would be interested to talk about, share and learn, than your respect bar may go up. I doubt you're interested in doing that, though.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

publicduende wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:lol at sex starved. I assure you that my notch count is higher than the American average. And I do well in every Asian countries (mostly North East Asia) that I've been in. Apparently you have not been reading my post. I am a former model and many of my past gfs were models as well, one of which is now a celebrity in an Asian country. So stop sounding like a sore beta loser.
Yeah, whatever, but honestly...who gives a flying shit about your sex stories? :shock: We got it, you are getting HB6s HB7 and HB8s (sounds like you're banging pencils), you are young, have model looks and doing very very well in the Philippines.

When (or if) you'll start talking about stuff people would be interested to talk about, share and learn, than your respect bar may go up. I doubt you're interested in doing that, though.
publicduende is a sociopath who talks about his wife that nobody cares about. Love u too man.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Franco »

Ghost wrote:
Franco wrote: Ghost, I dare you to insult me again. I was joking about Chinese historical accomplishments. I was testing the white boy.
You. Are. A. f***ing. Dumb. Shit.

There. Just admit you were being a dumbass. It was no joke. Even the most retarded of schoolkids learns about some Chinese inventions. And yet YOU didn't even know. You have got to be the most retarded son-of-a-bitch I've ever had the displeasure of attempting to communicate with.
Ghost talks very degrading and racist about Filipinos. It's annoying to me. But I will tolerate his garbage opinions to expose how badly he wants to be Chinese.

Communist China is anti-liberty and anti-humanity. Grow up Ghost you're a fat North American Anglo-Saxon who hates himself. Be at peace with yourself man.
I don't want to be Chinese. I've explained my interest in China many times. You're an idiot.
Look at Ghost. He mad right now. He about to stab a Thai ladyboy right now for Mother China. LOL.

China lost its way and respect when it turned to Communism to solve it's society's ills. The Koreans are arguably more Confucian Chinese than the mainlander Chinese people. South Korea is economic tiger powerhouse because of capitalism and democratic values. China has Hong Kong - that's it.

Ghost, I don't respect you. You're a fat and mean-spirited person. Go back to China where you belong. Oh wait. You're a fat white Anglo-Saxon American. Poor Ghost.
Life is beautiful.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:publicduende is a sociopath who talks about his wife that nobody cares about. Love u too man.
I care about her and she cares about me. Not sure what kicks you and rest of the BS posse get by faking it up. Try to change subject, for a change.

Did you hear that the PeeNoy administration lifted the 40% cap on foreign ownership of filipino businesses?
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

publicduende wrote:
Franco wrote:publicduende is a sociopath who talks about his wife that nobody cares about. Love u too man.
I care about her and she cares about me. Not sure what kicks you and rest of the BS posse get by faking it up. Try to change subject, for a change.

Did you hear that the PeeNoy administration lifted the 40% cap on foreign ownership of filipino businesses?
That's nothing new. You're too slow on the current news garden gnome.

Filipinos always blame foreigners - especially the Koreans even tho the Koreans offer superior high-quality products/services than their Filipino counterparts. Because the Koreans work harder and have more capital than the poor lazy Filipino. That's business reality.

The protectionist policies of the PEEnoy gov. is stupid and stagnating the investment growth potential of the PI.
Life is beautiful.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:
publicduende wrote:Did you hear that the PeeNoy administration lifted the 40% cap on foreign ownership of filipino businesses?

Filipinos always blame foreigners - especially the Koreans even tho the Koreans offer superior high-quality products/services than their Filipino counterparts. Because the Koreans work harder and have more capital than the poor lazy Filipino. That's business reality.

The protectionist policies of the PEEnoy gov. is stupid and stagnating the investment growth potential of the PI.
I've only read it up a few days ago and, not surprisingly, very few news sources have reported it. Stop bashing on the Filipinos. They're much smarter than you think.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

publicduende wrote:
Franco wrote:
publicduende wrote:Did you hear that the PeeNoy administration lifted the 40% cap on foreign ownership of filipino businesses?

I've only read it up a few days ago and, not surprisingly, very few news sources have reported it. Stop bashing on the Filipinos. They're much smarter than you think.
I'm Visayan Filipino Cebuano who grew up with experiences in the States. Cebu will always be my home. For you to question my Filipinoness is laughable. Don't compare me to Fil-Ams who don't even speak their Mother tongue. A huge tragedy, IMO.

Filipinos are smart? Sure - if they know how to get out of the PI and make a living overseas. Otherwise they're being quite "productive" being unemployed, drunk, gambling, and accepting hand-outs from their hard-working relatives overseas. Remittances are 70% of the economy brother keep the economy afloat. Don't lecture me about the Phils. when you're fellow Italians are spoiled, lazy, and watching EU implode itself over the PIGS reckless spending and debt situation.
Life is beautiful.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

publicduende wrote:

Most of the Pinays I got with are quite slender, yes. That HB8 (Alice) is at the top of the beauty hierarchy when it comes to Filipina beauty standard. Yeah, she might look like a pale pencil to the Western untrained eyes, but her accomplishments with her beauty alone are noteworthy. Note I don't give a score of HB9 to Pinays (and there is no such thing as HB10, period, because beauty cannot be "perfect"), so a HB8 is considered top-tier for me.

You said who give the shit about my stories, then why the hell did you come into this thread? You just can't help it, can you? :twisted:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:I'm Visayan Filipino Cebuano who grew up with experiences in the States. Cebu will always be my home. For you to question my Filipinoness is laughable. Don't compare me to Fil-Ams who don't even speak their Mother tongue. A huge tragedy, IMO.

Filipinos are smart? Sure - if they know how to get out of the PI and make a living overseas. Otherwise they're being quite "productive" being unemployed, drunk, gambling, and accepting hand-outs from their hard-working relatives overseas. Remittances are 70% of the economy brother keep the economy afloat. Don't lecture me about the Phils. when you're fellow Italians are spoiled, lazy, and watching EU implode itself over the PIGS reckless spending and debt situation.
At this point you could be a Khmer Rouge or a rural Kurd, you piled yourself so deep into your BS you may say anything you want, nobody is prepared to believe you anymore.

I know the Filipino economy quite well, as I was lectured by some of the smartest and most prominent people of Mindanao. Filipinos are smart, and one of the most resilient peoples on the planet today. Unfortunately, not all Filipinos are smart, honest and humble. You are a good proof of that:

- you're not smart - you didn't gauge your tales and easily went off the chart thus exposing yourself for the troll you are
- you're not honest - you're faking the identity of a fairly famous Pinoy Rock frontman - you didn't even get the genre right, as none of "your" songs sounds remotely reggae
- you're not humble - you never miss a chance to boast about your flamboyant sexual life with your gorgeous non-existent gf.

So come down with your tall tales and admit your BS. Humbly. Then you will have, perhaps, restored a modicum of reputation here.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

publicduende wrote:
Franco wrote:I'm Visayan Filipino Cebuano who grew up with experiences in the States. Cebu will always be my home. For you to question my Filipinoness is laughable. Don't compare me to Fil-Ams who don't even speak their Mother tongue. A huge tragedy, IMO.

At this point you could be a Khmer Rouge or a rural Kurd, you piled yourself so deep into your BS you may say anything you want, nobody is prepared to believe you anymore.

I know the Filipino economy quite well, as I was lectured by some of the smartest and most prominent people of Mindanao. Filipinos are smart, and one of the most resilient peoples on the planet today. Unfortunately, not all Filipinos are smart, honest and humble. You are a good proof of that:

- you're not smart - you didn't gauge your tales and easily went off the chart thus exposing yourself for the troll you are
- you're not honest - you're faking the identity of a fairly famous Pinoy Rock frontman - you didn't even get the genre right, as none of "your" songs sounds remotely reggae
- you're not humble - you never miss a chance to boast about your flamboyant sexual life with your gorgeous non-existent gf.

So come down with your tall tales and admit your BS. Humbly. Then you will have, perhaps, restored a modicum of reputation here.
Garden gnome is stalking me using Google. LOL.

Filipinos are not that bright, bro. You can make all the excuses you want. The elite in Manila will never fairly share the resources with the rest of the islands. As long as Filipinos have a crab mentality and domestic protectionist policies against foreign ownership/investment - it will never grow like SKorea did.

And dude stop stalking me. It's getting annoying.
Life is beautiful.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:And dude stop stalking me. It's getting annoying.
Not stalking, simply calling you on your BS, which is something very different and totally legit, when you fill a public forum with annoying and outlandish statements.

Get a life, a real one, cretin.