Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Let's talk about Italy!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Let's talk about Italy!

Postby masterchat » October 20th, 2014, 7:37 pm

I'm planning my tour to Italy for three weeks in my winter vacations. Here I am looking for some suggestions from your side for my trip because I am unknown in this country and have no idea about it. So, let me know about most fascinating sites of this country; moreover recommend me the nearest accommodations of those sites to have a contented stay there? Let's see who can guide me about this region…
Last edited by masterchat on October 28th, 2014, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Let's talk about Italy!

Postby xiongmao » October 20th, 2014, 9:42 pm

I went to Rome on a business trip in 2006 - it was fabulous. The women were really lovely and just so stylish.

If you go to Rome and like morbid things there's a Capuchin (er, spelling?) ossurary on Via Veneto that's really, er, strange. Not many tourists know about it.

St. Peters is amazing and any other church you've ever visited will fit inside it. Also the round Roman building with the hole in the top is good and I had some amazing pizza there.

Other than that, be on your guard as tourists get ripped off there and there's a fair bit of tourist crime.

I definitely need to do a bit more visiting of Europe.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Let's talk about Italy!

Postby Winston » October 20th, 2014, 10:51 pm

We have a very comprehensive trip report about Italy here:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=23909
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to European Countries