Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Let's talk about Italy!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Let's talk about Italy!

Postby masterchat » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:37 pm

I'm planning my tour to Italy for three weeks in my winter vacations. Here I am looking for some suggestions from your side for my trip because I am unknown in this country and have no idea about it. So, let me know about most fascinating sites of this country; moreover recommend me the nearest accommodations of those sites to have a contented stay there? Let's see who can guide me about this region…
Last edited by masterchat on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Re: Let's talk about Italy!

Postby xiongmao » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 pm

I went to Rome on a business trip in 2006 - it was fabulous. The women were really lovely and just so stylish.

If you go to Rome and like morbid things there's a Capuchin (er, spelling?) ossurary on Via Veneto that's really, er, strange. Not many tourists know about it.

St. Peters is amazing and any other church you've ever visited will fit inside it. Also the round Roman building with the hole in the top is good and I had some amazing pizza there.

Other than that, be on your guard as tourists get ripped off there and there's a fair bit of tourist crime.

I definitely need to do a bit more visiting of Europe.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Let's talk about Italy!

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:51 pm

We have a very comprehensive trip report about Italy here:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=23909
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories