Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

London Trip

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

London Trip

Postby Nami321 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 am

London is the perfect place in the UK for all traveler lovers. I personally visited there before new york niagara falls bus tours]. I want to share top places in London. If anyone goes there then don't miss to see these attractions. I assure, You will like them a lot.
 London Eye
 British Museum
 Natural History Museum
 Hyde Park
 Trafalgar Square
Freshman Poster

Re: London Trip

Postby Rebecca1234 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:09 am

Nami321! London is no doubt a very interesting and beautiful place to visit, and you have shared such an amazing post about London and its attractions. I have to say that it seems that you have massive knowledge about London Let me tell you some of my favourite places in London;
National Portrait Gallery, London
Royal Observatory, Greenwich
Regent's Park
Royal Opera House, London
Royal Albert Hall, London
Tate Gallery, Britain
Freshman Poster

Re: London Trip

Postby Nami321 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:23 am

Yeah Rebecca! London is no doubt an interesting country for visitors. It covered a lot of interesting and informative places that help to increase our knowledge. Your favorite places are good and major attraction in London. At this time I want to get a little information about Regent’s Park. I have never visited there in my whole London tour. Can you share with me?
Freshman Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories