Suicidal man turns his life around by moving to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Suicidal man turns his life around by moving to the Philippines!

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 2:52 pm
Wow check out mark and his filipina wife below. He's the man behind the channel above. She seems so sincere and loyal and down to earth and caring and kind. Totally different from the girls in Angeles city who are the total opposite. Why can't we find girls like that? If he can, why can't we too?

https://youtu.be/wX097lO4lY0

What you think @publicduende?

In contrast, every girl in Angeles City just wants quick cash and short term profit in exchange for 1 hour of lousy sex. They don't even have a good attitude anymore and are not even likable anymore and won't even stay long time anymore. That sucks. I could enjoy it if the girls were likable and had good vibes. But they don't. They no longer have likability or good vibes, even if they are sexy. That turns me off and I can't perform around ghetto girls with a ghetto vibe and are unlikable. They aren't even refined or lady like, like the p4p girls in Thailand and Cambodia are, which turn me on far more. Or maybe I'm just getting old. I hope not.
I know Mark and his videos. His life story was one of a kind and I confess I shead a tear or two, as his life hit a brick wall in the US during the same years mine was plunged into tragedy back in London. Sure, I didn't get a heart attack or any serious physical problems out of it. Yet, the thought that "I was over", alas, a big part of me was over and I needed to rebuild mysel from something else, somewhere else, was very present and persistent.

In the end, like Mark, I committed professional suicide leaving London. As an luxury goods salesman, his career was perhaps a bit harder to resume than IT. Yet, I am happy he found a perfectly suitable lifestyle, with his lovely partner, around Dumaguete, the Foreign Retiree Capital of the Philippines.

As @MarcosZeitola pointed out, Mark is significantly older and in worse shape than you, he doesn't have any of your financial stability. Perhaps he had as much freedom as you do, to settle anywhere and look for romance. Unlike you, he has been honest with himself from day one: his priority always was to heal, find himself again. Then his love came as a consequence of his spirit and his action.

Consistency is key, @Winston. Doesn't it look weird, even to you, that you portray yourself as a free-thinking intellectual who can't find a genuine mind and soul connection, yet you keep living in potentially the worse location in the whole PH, to find such connections. Girls from some of the poorest areas of the country, starting from Leyte, flock to AC to make a living as prostitutes. They have families, perhaps kids and even boyfriends and husbands, to support back home.

Of course, as soon as they see a punter "hooked up" they will start their drama game, asking you for money, support, to get them our of poverty. If there is a type of women who would marry just about anyone, so long they can be lifted out of the gutter, AC has plenty of them, all packed in a single district.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Yohan wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 9:44 pm
If you are not so young anymore and if you have some money to retire, you are fairly good off if you leave such countries like USA for always.

Other countries worldwide offer you a more friendly life-style, not only by people, but also by weather, pricing of daily goods and services, etc.

However never make the mistake to bring all your money over there - ALWAYS keep an escape route open to you, be ready to leave quickly in case of political or otherwise unexpected trouble.
What if you run out of money?
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Yohan wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 9:44 pm
If you are not so young anymore and if you have some money to retire, you are fairly good off if you leave such countries like USA for always.

Other countries worldwide offer you a more friendly life-style, not only by people, but also by weather, pricing of daily goods and services, etc.

However never make the mistake to bring all your money over there - ALWAYS keep an escape route open to you, be ready to leave quickly in case of political or otherwise unexpected trouble.
But doesn't healthcare suck in those third world shitholes? Plus you can't use your medicare benefits there. So why deal with that big problem in retirement?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark Thornton from "Every Man Has a Story" interviews Regular Guy, whom me and Rock met in Angeles City and talked to for nearly 2 hours. He was pretty cool.

Another interview with Regular Guy.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
calmlife
Freshman Poster

Post by calmlife »

Philippines has a great people and i like there beaches and also there foods are great.