Traveling to Ukraine During the War

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Traveling to Ukraine During the War

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 10:13 am
Voyager1 wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 10:11 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 7:19 am
Zelensky should just surrender, Ukrainistan is siphoning off U.S taxpayer money for their fruitless war.
No, he will not surrender. As Winston Churchill said we will never surrender.
Churchill was a Jewish-funded traitor whereas with Zelensky the Jews cut out the middleman and actually hired a Jewish pervert as the front man. If only people would fight the real enemy.
Hey American Citizens! Don't forget to wire billions of dollars of your taxpayer money to my "Slava Ukrainia" bank account to show your support and appreciation to Ukraine. And Please send more Abrams tanks and F16s.
:wink:
Gimme Gimme Gimme more!!! Wahhhhh!!!!!
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on August 9th, 2023, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Voyager1 wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 10:11 am
August 9th, 2023, 7:19 am
Zelensky should just surrender, Ukrainistan is siphoning off U.S taxpayer money for their fruitless war.
No, he will not surrender. As Winston Churchill said we will never surrender.
Zelensky: I certainly will not surrender if you and other American citizens send your tax money to my "Slava Ukrainia" bank account to show support to Ukraine. If you don't then your a russophile, the enemy, and traitor to freedom! :wink: :lol: P.S: Please send more Abram tanks and F16s.

Ukraine: Gimme Gimme Gimme more!!! Wahhhhh!!!!!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cornfed wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 10:32 am
I said Churchill was a Jewish-funded traitor, not that he was Jewish.
If Churchill was anti-Jewish, and he was then that is exactly what he would do. He would get the Jews to fund his cause.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 4:21 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 10:32 am
I said Churchill was a Jewish-funded traitor, not that he was Jewish.
If Churchill was anti-Jewish, and he was then that is exactly what he would do. He would get the Jews to fund his cause.
With his cause being to do exactly what the Jews wanted? That is called being a sell-out traitor.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@ladislav While you're in Ukraine, make sure to check in on Gonzalo Lira to ensure his safety!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

We got off on a tangent.

The topic was where it was safe to travel to Ukraine during the war

The tangent was Jews run this and that. And I only mentioned Mila Kunis because most people would not know the city of Chernivtsi. Most girls here do not look like her.

So to return to the topic.

I think it would not be safe to go to Lviv even now. The best would be to travel to Chernivtsi. Kyiv is also relatively safe. And you can take the train.

There is no competition for you here.

My problem is I speak Ukrainian to them and I am also a bit too old. So, they just judge me by local standards. It would not be a problem for daring younger guys.

So, if you have money and time, fly to Bucharest, take a train to Suceava and then, onto Chernivtsi.

You can also try Uzzhorod and Mukacheve and hang out in the Carpathian area.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

ladislav wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 11:49 pm
We got off on a tangent.

The topic was where it was safe to travel to Ukraine during the war

The tangent was Jews run this and that. And I only mentioned Mila Kunis because most people would not know the city of Chernivtsi. Most girls here do not look like her.

So to return to the topic.

I think it would not be safe to go to Lviv even now. The best would be to travel to Chernivtsi. Kyiv is also relatively safe. And you can take the train.

There is no competition for you here.

My problem is I speak Ukrainian to them and I am also a bit too old. So, they just judge me by local standards. It would not be a problem for daring younger guys.

So, if you have money and time, fly to Bucharest, take a train to Suceava and then, onto Chernivtsi.

You can also try Uzzhorod and Mukacheve and hang out in the Carpathian area.
Thanks ladislav for your great advice and info! Can I ask you, were you born in Ukraine?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Those Zelenskyy pics are gross and embarrassing, but he was an actor. Apparently he was dressed like that to do some kind of spoof. I don't get why voters want to vote for an actor like that to be a politician. I never understood Al Franken. At least Reagan didn't play ridiculous parts, (as far as I know) and was better known for a more serious role as corporate spokesman before going into politics.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 6:57 am
Those Zelenskyy pics are gross and embarrassing, but he was an actor. Apparently he was dressed like that to do some kind of spoof. I don't get why voters want to vote for an actor like that to be a politician. I never understood Al Franken. At least Reagan didn't play ridiculous parts, (as far as I know) and was better known for a more serious role as corporate spokesman before going into politics.
Those Zelensky pictures are what he was in the past. No photoshops, no fakes, all real. Voters beware.. If you voted for a high heel dancing Jewish homosexual clown then your entire country will be reduced to circus and a rubble. :lol: :wink:
That's why you should never vote for a clown to run your country.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Pui ... IGUELRAMOS

Zelensky playing piano with his dick. That's why you shouldn't have voted this buffoon into office. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

August 10th, 2023, 8:07 am
MrMan wrote:
Those Zelensky pictures are what he was in the past. No photoshops, no fakes, all real. Voters beware.. If you voted for a high heel dancing Jewish homosexual clown then your entire country will be reduced to circus and a rubble. :lol: :wink:
From what I hear, those clips were of him being an actor acting on a comedy show. Imagine if Will Farrell became president, and foreign countries showed clips of him playing goofy and gay-looking roles (think Zoolander for example) to promote the idea that he was gay. I don't get why a country would vote for an actor who played the type of roles of Will Farrell, or Zelenskyy. On SNL in the 1980s, I remember Michael Myers in a skit mocking the European club scene, wearing all black and dancing weird. Dana Carvey played 'the effeminate heterosexual'. If any of them went into politics, someone could dig up old clips. But since Americans would be familiar with the shows, it might not hurt them much here. But overseas, if the show hadn't been broadcast there, it might make them look really bad.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 11:16 am
August 10th, 2023, 8:07 am
MrMan wrote:
From what I hear, those clips were of him being an actor acting on a comedy show. Imagine if Will Farrell became president, and foreign countries showed clips of him playing goofy and gay-looking roles (think Zoolander for example) to promote the idea that he was gay. I don't get why a country would vote for an actor who played the type of roles of Will Farrell, or Zelenskyy. On SNL in the 1980s, I remember Michael Myers in a skit mocking the European club scene, wearing all black and dancing weird. Dana Carvey played 'the effeminate heterosexual'. If any of them went into politics, someone could dig up old clips. But since Americans would be familiar with the shows, it might not hurt them much here. But overseas, if the show hadn't been broadcast there, it might make them look really bad.
Yeah but at least Ronald Reagan and Will Farrell wasn't a high heel wearing homosexual Jewish clown who played piano with his penis.
But I kind of get what your saying. Much better for Zelensky to surrender now or all of his people will be reduced to hamburger meat. My main problem is that me and other Americ*nt taxpayers are paying $220 billion for this total wankfest of a war and the Ukranistanis are slowly losing, being slowly mauled to death by the Russian Bear. There goes our $220 billion! Just surrender already and quit wasting our f*cking money c*cksuckers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 10th, 2023, 11:23 am
But I kind of get what your saying. Much better for Zelensky to surrender now or all of his people will be reduced to hamburger meat.
To labor the point, they are of course not HIS people and reducing them to hamburger meat is one of the main points of the exercise.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 11:38 am
August 10th, 2023, 11:23 am
But I kind of get what your saying. Much better for Zelensky to surrender now or all of his people will be reduced to hamburger meat.
To labor the point, they are of course not HIS people and reducing them to hamburger meat is one of the main points of the exercise.
Good point. Nominally it's his people, but in actuality, he doesn't give a f*ck about them anyway because he will be hailed as a "hero" by the Western World even if he lost the entire war and he will be spending the rest of his life in a mansion in Florida or Tel Aviv, Israel with billions in his secret bank account.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote: ↑August 10th, 2023, 2:38 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote: ↑August 10th, 2023, 2:23 pm
Good point. Nominally it's his people, but in actuality, he doesn't give a f*ck about them anyway because he will be hailed as a "hero" by the Western World even if he lost the entire war and he will be spending the rest of his life in a mansion in Florida or Tel Aviv, Israel with billions in his secret bank account.
I guess that's why that c*cksucker Zelensky doesn't surrender. I just answered my own question of why.