My Trip to Yalta PART C (Wrap-Up)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

You can tell by her body language, mainly defensive posturing that she wasn't into you. Every guy should study body language, it will help them figure out if they are not naturally intuitive whether a girl is into them or not.

She's ok looking though, slightly above average I guess, a bit plain faced though, nice body from initial photo perspectives.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

sounds like you are brainwashed to like only one woman at a time.
Because eligible women are so scarce in the West, you tend to cling to one and hold on to one. But in women-rich countries doing that is like clinging to a glass of water while in a lake of fresh water.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:
sounds like you are brainwashed to like only one woman at a time.
Because eligible women are so scarce in the West, you tend to cling to one and hold on to one. But in women-rich countries doing that is like clinging to a glass of water while in a lake of fresh water.
Excellent observation Ladislav! In America, good looking, physically fit available women are rare, so when a guy meets them, he tends to hold onto the girl for dear life! In the US, men outnumber women from ages 18-34 by one million! Women can really afford to be picky about who they date, were as a guy, pretty much winds up settling for whatever girl he can find! Dating expert Ross Jefferies has said, in America, most men are in relationships by default (meaning they settled and took whatever girl they could find). This is not the case in eastern Europe or Russia, because women outnumber men in those countries! :D
Last edited by jamesbond on February 2nd, 2011, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In America, good looking, physically fit available women are rare, so when a guy meets them, he tends to hold onto the girl for dear life! In the US, men outnumber women from ages 18-34 by one million! Women can really afford to be picky about who they date, were as a guy, pretty much winds up settling for whatever girl he can find! Dating expert Ross Jefferies has said, in America, most men are in relationships by default (meaning they settled and took whatever girl they could find). This is not the case in eastern Europe or Russia, because women outnumber men in those countries! :D
These simple demographic facts are rarely mentioned in the media and men are urged to concentrate on "social skills" while fat, ugly masculine women parade around with young Adonises without having hardly ANY social skills at all. I remember when I was still fresh in the US- some 7 years only and we were living in Hollywood. Our upstairs neighbor was a Jewish girl from Peru- a very plain, fat girl with short curly hair. You shouldda see the guys she had visit her! I was living with my parents then ( we were very poor at that time and they were trying to start a business) and we would be amazed by the parade of handsome young men who made a steady stream to her door. Then she had other female friends, obnoxious, masculine-looking, dressed like sewer workers; admittedly not bad people at all as I used to hang out with them upstairs quite often, but to me they looked so clumsy and guy-like. I would never even dream of going to bed with one of those.

My Dad would often remark-" these girls have no femininity, no morals, nothing womanly or attractive at all. But look at the men that are courting them!"

How come no one tells these girls to learn how to dress or how to behave or how not to be fat? Demographics again!

I remember talking with a Filipino about Jennifer Lopez. "She looks like a cleaner! No one in the Philippines would ever look at someone like that".

My Dad never understood my fascination with Filipinas , he would always say- "their noses are so flat and the nostrils are so far apart, they look like hummerhead sharks"! In Hollywood though a Filipina girl would be a prize catch for any guy. I worked at an airline school once and I would always see all these cute Filipinas picked up by Brad Pitt look-alike guys in jeeps and I would be standing in the rain watching them just whoosh away. One Filipina that I knew who was 39 and had three kids placed an ad in the LA Times and got 40 responses from guys would wanted to see her like, yesterday! WTF! I would always say, something is wrong with society.

Here is another example- " I was 26 years old in LA and I decided to look for a Filipina girl to date, so I put an ad in a California Filipino newspaper. a 26 y, WM, yada-yada. Anyway, guess how many responses I got. None, zero, zilch, nada! WTF?! I then put an ad in a Manila newspaper that i was a 26 yo US citizen Male. You should have seen what happened! I rented a mailbox and it became so full, the letters would not fit in anymore. And the girls sent pictures and they were telling me that they were virgins and studying and from good families, please write back, I hope you will answer, I am waiting for you..."And you shouldda seen those bloody pictures! They were prettier than ny of those Filipinas that I saw at my airline school.

No, sorry, the problem was not me!

How come when I was as young as 15 and I was studying in junior high in Central Russia, I had girls-classmates send me love notes, some girls would follow me home, there would always be giggling and flirting and girls telling others to tell me that they were had over heels in love with me - and I was just a normal guy. Not a captain of a football team or anything. I was an average student. So again WTF!?

Social skills my a$$!
Last edited by ladislav on June 8th, 2009, 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Evilbaga,
Wow she is cute and sexy. Nice skin and figure and face.

Next time though, here's a simple way to tell very fast if she's into you or not on the first or second date. It's nearly foolproof. While walking with her, offer your arm or hand. If she takes your arm or holds your hand, it means she likes you. If not, it's a bad sign. Also pay attention to how she holds your hand. If it's very reluctant or cold, it's a sign that she's forcing herself to hold it. But if the hand is warm and clenching your hand tightly, that's a positive sign.

Offering your hand or arm is a very non-intrusive and polite gesture that will gauge her interest in you early on.

Also pay attention to the way she looks at you. Her eyes, especially the left one, will tell you what's really inside her and how she feels.

If her eyes look to the upper left while talking, it's a general sign of lying. If it's looking up to the right, then it's an honesty sign.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

Thanks for some great posts.

Post by polya »

Its great to see that guys are not just reading posts, but are actually going places and meeting girls from around the world!

I know its hard financially, but I think guys need to stay in abroad for at least a month, so they can meet other girls if their first girl doesn't work out, or have a lot of time to get to know each other if it does work out!! So don't economise by only going for a few days. Save for a bit longer and go for a month.

Here's why I think this: when I was young I wanted to move to Australia. I needed a job and applied over the internet. I got a job interview in Australia. I went all the way from NZ for one job and missed out. It costed at least $600 in airfares and cheap hotels. Then I realised I needed to live in Australia to find work as going overseas for one job is just too expensive.

It was scarey leaving my current home, friends and job and going to another country. So I left NZ and had to live on my savings in Australia for 6 months before I found a good job (I could have taken a bad one in a call centre, but had savings so I saved myself from this torture).

I think its the same for girls, you need to live in the country, and meet other girls then and there if the first girl doesn't work out. Also, you can find a room or flat for a month (rent will be less than hotels), so you get some savings for staying for a long time (no-one would let you move in for less than a month, or you can take a long term rental and just lose your deposit when you leave in a month).

I'm surprised there aren't more supportive replies to these posts - come on, lets help one another!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder