Cape Coral Bike Night is horribly anti-social! All guys, stay away!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Cape Coral Bike Night is horribly anti-social! All guys, stay away!

Post by Mercury »

Cape Coral Bike night is where that one street in southeastern Cape Coral gets crowded with people and hundreds of motorcycles, some of unique design. But Cape Coral Bike Night is also just another recurring American event where guys especially get alienated and where one feels alone in the heavy crowds. In other words, there are thousands of people at the bike night, and yet you may as well be the only one there. Cape Coral is just another American city, where all strangers are default enemies until proven otherwise. Isolation and alienation, including at that bike night. Women acting like overgrown third graders, even gossiping to break down all lone guys further. And it's the same thing at all of the bars and clubs, too. No wonder country line dancing has such a strong presence in Cape Coral, or should we call it Cape Country, Cape Line Dance, Cape 5, 6, 7, 8 in the nightlife sense. There is no social dancing at all in Cape Coral, only line dancing citywide. Line dancing, where everybody is dancing in their own personal bubble and seeing only backs of other dancers. Also, Cape Coral Bike Night attracts a lot of violent motorcycle gangs, such as the Black Pistons, the Hells Angels, and the Outlaws, and they are known to cause nothing but trouble.
Last edited by Mercury on February 26th, 2024, 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: Cape Coral Bike Night is horribly anti-social! All guys, stay away!

Post by dancilley »

I think what any person has to do is create your own social circle. You have to go to social events with a group, otherwise, you are perceived as a loner. Each man really has to do this. In order to attract friends, you need to be in good shape and have big muscles in general (unless you are really naturally good looking). If you have many people in your group, then you will be respected by others. The larger your group is, and the better looking the people are, the better. You can improve your looks generally by exercising, getting lean, and building muscle.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

dancilley wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 10:19 pm
I think what any person has to do is create your own social circle. You have to go to social events with a group, otherwise, you are perceived as a loner. Each man really has to do this. In order to attract friends, you need to be in good shape and have big muscles in general (unless you are really naturally good looking). If you have many people in your group, then you will be respected by others. The larger your group is, and the better looking the people are, the better. You can improve your looks generally by exercising, getting lean, and building muscle.
I disagree with some of your points. Mainly the point that having a larger group is better. I've learned over the years that it's much better to just have a smaller group of genuine close friends rather than a large group of superficial friendships.

What are other ways to attract friends? Not necessarily having big muscles, although this may help with one's confidence. I think shared values are important for a sustainable friendship. Aside from @Lucas88 and a few good people I became close to on here such as @Tsar, @MarcosZeitola,@publicduende and of course big dog @Winston bossman himself, I have very few friends in real life and I prefer it that way.

I think in today's society it is very difficult to make genuine connections with people. Most people are too boring to be friends with and offer me absolutely nothing, not even stimulating conversation. Nowadays I can only really invest my energy in deep and philosophical conversations. The mediocrity of society such as careers, sports and sometimes even dating just serve to bore me. What's more people are vacuous and solipsistic and above all else they are f***ing stupid.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

dancilley wrote:
You have to go to social events with a group, otherwise, you are perceived as a loner.
Actually, in the USA and Canada, if you go out alone, you are perceived as a wanted murder or terrorism suspect! In this country, if you go out alone, you are perceived as even another mass shooting/massacre about to happen. Americans live like they think they're in Baghdad, Syria even. In the USA, if people see that you're by yourself, they say "Ah ha! He's a terrorist! He's got an assault weapon! Everyone call 911, there's going to be another mass shooting! Where there's smoke, there's fire!" And people wonder what happened when no AK-47 or AR-15 sounds are heard all day or all night. In the USA, when people see that you are by yourself, they expect to hear assault weapon fire turning an entire event into like a World War I battlefield any second.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 12:33 pm
What are other ways to attract friends? Not necessarily having big muscles, although this may help with one's confidence. I think shared values are important for a sustainable friendship. Aside from @Lucas88 and a few good people I became close to on here such as @Tsar, @MarcosZeitola,@publicduende and of course big dog @Winston bossman himself, I have very few friends in real life and I prefer it that way.

I think in today's society it is very difficult to make genuine connections with people. Most people are too boring to be friends with and offer me absolutely nothing, not even stimulating conversation. Nowadays I can only really invest my energy in deep and philosophical conversations. The mediocrity of society such as careers, sports and sometimes even dating just serve to bore me. What's more people are vacuous and solipsistic and above all else they are f***ing stupid.
Forums are often the online equivalent of an intentional community, albeit a part-time one. Whether in here on on our private WA group, it's kinda nice to exchange a few chat line with someone who, whether or not you met IRL, shares far more of your vicissitudes, cultural intertests and world views, than your average neighbour, associate or family.

Kind of sounds like a motto for HA...come for the forum, stay for the (selected) few kindred spirits.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

I thought Southwest Florida was better than this. All those people that hate talking to strangers and that carry around those ice walls need to relocate themselves and their default hatred of strangers back to DuPage County, Illinois, and they need to stay away from Florida, as well as everywhere on this side of Interstate 80. Better yet, those toxic, anti-social people need to take themselves and their stranger-hating personalities to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where I hear it's a criminal offense for any man to be out in public unaccompanied, and where even grocery shopping alone, let alone riding public transportation, can get a man arrested for criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct, and in Toronto, it's an automatic one way trip to Toronto East Detention center (jail). And there are bike nights and motorcycle events in Toronto, too. No single/unaccompanied men allowed, Toronto city law.

Only people that are nice to one another, who get along with other people, who welcome strangers into their midst, and who interact at will with anyone they see by themselves are permitted to be in Florida. As for all that endless line dancing, it really belongs in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas, because as far as I know it, that region is America's line dance and country music capital, and is a much more appropriate place for endless country music and line dancing.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 12:33 pm
dancilley wrote:
I disagree with some of your points. Mainly the point that having a larger group is better. I've learned over the years that it's much better to just have a smaller group of genuine close friends rather than a large group of superficial friendships.

Amen to that brother. It's really difficult to connect with other people these days especially "Americans" as they are pretty much narrow minded zombies. I find Europeans, Africans, and foreign immigrants(not my fellow Koreans as they have been heavily americanized to the Wazuu) much easier to connect socially, and personally then stoopid americ*nts.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Mercury wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 10:25 pm
dancilley wrote:
You have to go to social events with a group, otherwise, you are perceived as a loner.
Actually, in the USA and Canada, if you go out alone, you are perceived as a wanted murder or terrorism suspect! In this country, if you go out alone, you are perceived as even another mass shooting/massacre about to happen. Americans live like they think they're in Baghdad, Syria even. In the USA, if people see that you're by yourself, they say "Ah ha! He's a terrorist! He's got an assault weapon! Everyone call 911, there's going to be another mass shooting! Where there's smoke, there's fire!" And people wonder what happened when no AK-47 or AR-15 sounds are heard all day or all night. In the USA, when people see that you are by yourself, they expect to hear assault weapon fire turning an entire event into like a World War I battlefield any second.
If you just go out alone and walk around on the street, and go to stores and just buy something, nothing will happen obviously, but if you do anything out of the ordinary, then you will definitely be treated like a rapist, kidnapper, terrorist, etc. This is not a joke at all. Society is more toxic than many people realize (normal people only do normal activities, so they may never experience being treated like a criminal). If you engage in these abnormal activities you will be treated like a criminal:

- Approach females for dating purposes in the same general location over multiple days, except in bars and clubs
- Video-record people directly without asking for permission first
- Spend too much time in a store without buying anything
- Have your hands in your pockets as you leave a store
- Sleep in your car on the side of a highway, especially if you have kids with you
- Sleep in your car at a free campground for more than one or two consecutive days (without setting up a tent)
- Look like a suspect the police are looking for, and if you don't answer their questions
- Call a female "ugly" (directly or indirectly) in front of other people
- Go onto a college campus without being a student, and hang out around the dorms or other community areas, like the dining hall, and if people find out you aren't enrolled there
- Try to get your baggage checked in a Greyhound bus station by showing only your ID (after you purchased a ticket online) to the receptionist upon boarding (instead of doing what most people do which is showing a paper ticket or an e-ticket on their smartphone, or at least having a confirmation number)
- Sleep in an airport without having purchased a flight that leaves within the next 24 hours
- Text a female who just gave you her number, and you message her with, "I want to have sex with you": She has a boyfriend who will act as though he is going to kill you
- Just talk to a female on social media who responded to your post who secretly already had a boyfriend (he will want to fight you)
- Message females with whom you went to high school but never talked to and immediately say, "I want to have sex with you"
- If not living in New York City, ride a bicycle as transportation (people think you are a drug addict or alcoholic; they assume you don't drive because you lost your license due to being convicted of DUI, or they think you are autistic or something)
- Approach and talk to a female in a friendly, platonic way (for too long) who is working in a retail establishment as a cashier, etc.
- Talk about a particular adolescent female in a sexual, vulgar way online, on your own social media pages
- Complain about a homeless person who is acting disorderly at a shopping mall
- Complain about an autistic customer service representative who is serving you in a counter-productive way by trying to help you with a problem you have already solved and telling you what to do or where to go, even though you have no problem anymore and don't need his assistance
- Try to arrest an intoxicated homeless man who punched you in the back who kept attacking you, so you kept punching him, so people perceived you as equally at fault as he, even though you were using self-defense to ward him off
- Put your knee on a super-intoxicated black man's neck while you arrested him (the "murder" of George Floyd)
- Shoot a black male who accosted you and physically attacked you (the "murder" of Trayvon Martin)
- Shoot and kill ("murder") two males who seriously attacked you (the Kenosha "shooter" "murdered" two males)
- At a busy intersection, hold a large sign that has profane language written on it, especially in a family-oriented location
- During COVID-19 lockdown, go out for non-essential activities (such as going to a public park with your kids to play on the playground, or if you gathered in large numbers)
- Record minors directly on the street (if the parents are around, they may call the police, or even physically attack you, or at least social media sites will ban you instantly)
- Advocate marriage for persons younger than 18 by posting videos about it online (social media sites will ban you instantly, or very quickly)
- If you are a registered sex offender and move into an apartment complex in a decent location, even though you can be ordered to register as a sex offender for literally any crime committed (in California)
- Approach females for any reason at night in public, on the street/sidewalk, if not in party-like environment
- As an adult, express a desire to engage in sexual reproduction with adolescent females in general (who are by definition biologically capable of reproduction), and/or express your desire to legally marry one (in California and Mississippi, you can when the female is of any age; statutory rape does not apply to spouses in seemingly most states)
- Video-record adults who are violating a city ordinance by being within a children's play area (without kids of their own) who are sitting on a bench and making out, and they are offended, and a black male security guard saw you do it
- Physically attack shoplifters by punching or kicking them as they are walking out of the store with merchandise
- Shoot a burglar who broke into your home at night who didn't threaten you
- Brandish a gun at a burglar who attempted to break into your car and steal something
- Viciously attack a thief with your bare hands who stole a package off your front porch
- Have consensual sex with an adult female, then totally ghost her (there is a high chance she will accuse you of rape, even though she totally voluntarily came over to your home)
- Have anal sex with an adult virgin teen female because it was 100% her idea, then due to her forgetting to take her birth control medication, she started to bleed the next day, and attributed it to the tearing of her rectum/anus assumed to be caused by you, and that you are a terrible person for doing so
- Physically attack a man who got in your face and merely shouted at you, but didn't touch you
- Stand on a public sidewalk outside of a business and annoy people (security guards may detain you and handcuff you, and/or at least will lie by saying the entire sidewalk is private and act as though you will be arrested if you don't leave, or will lie and say, "You've made threats," or will lie by calling 911 and saying you pointed a gun at the security guard and threatened her)
- Go near young boys (one of them may literally call you a bad name, such as a "kidnapper" or "terrorist")
- Advocate to peacefully and patriotically protest presidential election results outside of the Capitol Building's grounds in Washington, DC (you will be accused of inciting an insurrection)
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

traveller wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 11:44 am
I thought Southwest Florida was better than this. All those people that hate talking to strangers and that carry around those ice walls need to relocate themselves and their default hatred of strangers back to DuPage County, Illinois, and they need to stay away from Florida, as well as everywhere on this side of Interstate 80. Better yet, those toxic, anti-social people need to take themselves and their stranger-hating personalities to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where I hear it's a criminal offense for any man to be out in public unaccompanied, and where even grocery shopping alone, let alone riding public transportation, can get a man arrested for criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct, and in Toronto, it's an automatic one way trip to Toronto East Detention center (jail). And there are bike nights and motorcycle events in Toronto, too. No single/unaccompanied men allowed, Toronto city law.

Only people that are nice to one another, who get along with other people, who welcome strangers into their midst, and who interact at will with anyone they see by themselves are permitted to be in Florida. As for all that endless line dancing, it really belongs in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas, because as far as I know it, that region is America's line dance and country music capital, and is a much more appropriate place for endless country music and line dancing.
Congress has criminalized all friendships and all non-business interactions with strangers nationwide in the United States of America! There are people getting arrested all over the country by the FBI and by Homeland Security for talking to strangers in non-business manners in all 50 states, Florida included. If you notice, America's sunbelt region has the highest incarceration rate per capita! The reason for the high incarceration rate is simple; people, both men and women, are getting arrested and thrown in prison for non-business interactions with strangers, which itself constitutes the Federal offense of statutory stalking which is investigated by the FBI, Homeland Security, the national guard, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court, and which carries a sentence of three hundred (300) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty for all involved.

Non-business interactions with strangers and forming friendships of any kind now also constitutes the Federal offenses of economic disruption and economic theft, both offenses which are also investigated by the FBI and carry sentences of one hundred seventy five (175) years to life in prison each for all involved. And it's being enforced very hard at events such as Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day events, events for Christmas and New Year's Eve, Spring Break, and at city/municipal events such as Cape Coral Bike Night. And they enforce those kinds of laws nationwide in both the USA and Canada.

Spring break season is upon Florida, and the FBI is cracking down tremendously on interactions between strangers, as well as inter-clique interactions. They have JPATS planes and prison buses at the ready. They know there will be thousands of arrests per county all along the entire Gulf Coast and Atlantic Southeast regions during Spring Break. There are beaches and resorts enforcing strict "No Single Men" policies all over the United States.