My Thoughts on Dating Chinese Women

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yeah, I keep thinking the same thing/ More men than women. Also, what about the nationalism/racism against a white guy?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

The concentration of men is higher in the countryside and concentration of women is higher in the cities. Thats why there are so many single women in china. Its a gender distribution problem. Women don't want to live in the countryside because its a very hard life so most won't marry a farmer.

Also, If your looking for some ladies to "party" with, the KTV girls in any city will be happy to help you. When I refused to take off my shirt for them they looked down shirt to check out my chest hair. There job is to keep pouring you drinks while your singing and if they like you I'm sure they'll do more than that. They line up 20 smokin hot babes for you and you get to pick which ones you sing with. There basically professional party girls.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

dano wrote:The concentration of men is higher in the countryside and concentration of women is higher in the cities. Thats why there are so many single women in china. Its a gender distribution problem. Women don't want to live in the countryside because its a very hard life so most won't marry a farmer.

Also, If your looking for some ladies to "party" with, the KTV girls in any city will be happy to help you. When I refused to take off my shirt for them they looked down shirt to check out my chest hair. There job is to keep pouring you drinks while your singing and if they like you I'm sure they'll do more than that. They line up 20 smokin hot babes for you and you get to pick which ones you sing with. There basically professional party girls.
Their job includes more than that. There are fees to get the girl in the room for the evening, another for you to able to get up close and personal, and a further one to have her accompany you back to your hotel room.

{cough}
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

globetrotter wrote:
dano wrote:The concentration of men is higher in the countryside and concentration of women is higher in the cities. Thats why there are so many single women in china. Its a gender distribution problem. Women don't want to live in the countryside because its a very hard life so most won't marry a farmer.

Their job includes more than that. There are fees to get the girl in the room for the evening, another for you to able to get up close and personal, and a further one to have her accompany you back to your hotel room.

{cough}
Thanks Globetrotter,

Now I'm embarrassed! Things the chinese tourist bureau never mentions in there pamphlets. Anyway, I thought thats what all the brothels were for. There was 4 brothels 200 yards from my apartment and another one beside the building I worked in. Now that I think about it, who the hell wants sing songs with hookers?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is an interesting page I found from one of the links posted here:

http://www.henrymakow.com/wholesome_ref ... china.html
I've been living in China for about 6 years. I came over from Canada when I was 19 because i was fed up with life there. It was the best decision I ever made. I've lived in big cities and small in the North and South and traveled all over.

When I first arrived I was shocked at how sweet and feminine the women were. Chinese women were so approachable and didn't appear to hate men. They liked men and appreciated their attention. If they aren't interested in a guy they'll take all precautions not to embarrass the guy or make him feel bad.

On visits home, I found Canadian women simply unbearable to be around. Just mentioning Asian women would make them crazy and appear visibly threatened! Women in China know that finding a good guy is the most important thing for them in life. It would be difficult for you to find a woman in China who actually dreams of being a careerist and most women that end up that way (usually not by choice) feel lonely and are desperate to find someone.

I'm recently married to a Chinese woman and so happy. She takes care of me and doesn't challenge my natural role of authority in our relationship. She is so patient and sweet with me, it is incredible. I thank God every day for her.

I also loved how nobody in China cares about your opinion. There is no political correctness here. You are free to speak your mind. As long as you don't publicly oppose the government, nobody cares what you say. People with differing opinions don't vilify each other here. It's great.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dano wrote:Chinese women don`t usually start dating until they are in their 20`s sometimes mid 20`s. As a result they are more emotionally immature than women from western countries of the same age. Having a shit fit in a public place is normal if they don`t get their own way. Also, if you decide to end a relationship with a chinese woman it is recommended you do it in a public place or over the phone to avoid being physically attacked. Some chinese women might only have one or two serious opportunities for marriage in a life time and so they might not take to kindly to being dumped. I did see chinese guys with with women half their age, so age differences are not a big deal with some women.

I`m glad I`m not married to one of these chinese women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlLC1Iy1UkE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RDVbO1320I
Damn I wonder if those videos are staged or not. That's crazy. In college I had female friend from China who would hang out with me and my girlfriend. She was unusually pushy and insistent with others. I thought she was a total anomaly since no other Chinese or Taiwanese girl I ever met was like that. But now seeing those videos and how pushy Chinese women can be, I guess that's a common trait in China?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I haven't been here long enough to get a feeling for any of this stuff. I don't speak but a few words of Chinese so far, so I don't make a point of approaching girls. Enough people seem to want to talk to me anyway, even though I can't understand them.

The girl I hang out with the most, though, speaks very good British English and from the moment she walked in the door I could see the western mannerisms. Still she's great fun to hang with and we are laughing all the time, even when we are meetings where we should probably be serious. She likes my friend, who invited me here, and it seems that all she wants is to find a good guy and settle down.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Yeah as always just use common sense. I researched SH before I went and already knew to look out for the greedy ones, perhaps I did a good job weeding them out because everyone I met was an incredible human being. Really great girls. That said, ha yeah I was beaten once, a very uncomfortable situation and she went insane, I'd never seen that before and was unprepared. I was laughing and saying ouch at the same time, but it didn't stop, she went totally nuts! Called security. Use your instincts and make sure u have a good feel for her character before letting her get too close.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: My Thoughts on Chinese Women

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

dano wrote: If u have sex with a chinese woman and you don`t marry her you could be looking down the barrel of a shotgun if her parents find out.

Ouch. That would hurt something fierce... :(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

don't like chinese women they are too materialistic
hello
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Winston wrote: Most Chinese girls are kind of nerdy. Only a small percentage are hot.
What's wrong with nerdy girls? I love nerdy girls and think they are hot.

Tina Fey is one of the most adorable women I know.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I'm interested in chinese, thai, and japanese girls.

What percentage of them are religious? I wouldn't want to go out with a girl unless we shared the same faith.

I dated a chinese girl once and she didn't share that common trait, it got in the way quite a bit.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

magnum wrote:I'm interested in chinese, thai, and japanese girls.

What percentage of them are religious? I wouldn't want to go out with a girl unless we shared the same faith.

I dated a chinese girl once and she didn't share that common trait, it got in the way quite a bit.
If you're looking for an actual practicing Christian asian woman then you should consider Korea. You're unlikely to find that in the 3 other nationalities since they are largely secular. Thais claim to be buddhist but only superficially so.

Of course there's the Philippines but the problems with women from that country have been discussed at length.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

magnum wrote:I'm interested in Chinese, Thai, and Japanese girls.
I dated a Chinese girl once and she didn't share that common trait, it got in the way quite a bit.
Join an oversea missionary group.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.