Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


"Rock with Winston" in Taiwan: Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 pm

xiongmao wrote:
I don't know why you guys are even bothering with Taiwanese dating. There's a reason HK guys get their brides from over the border on the mainland!!!

Chinese guys think Chinese women are spoilt princesses though, so they seem to be going to Vietnam for their women.




Could it be that they don't mind literally buying them? It's not just brides, also mistresses. If u wanna shell out that kind of dough, have at it. How do u think those girls got so spoiled anyway?

Taiwanese dating is for guys who prefer not to use large economic imbalances to get women. That's why some guys bother with Taiwanese dating.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby Rock » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Winston wrote:Rock,
Being tactful and being timid are totally different things. My tactfulness is a calculated move. When you meet a girl you like, the last thing you want to do is turn her off or say controversial things. You know that right? So why are you more tactless than me? Being calculated is not being timid. You aren't making sense.

This has nothing to do with being timid. Just because I'm a nice guy doesn't make me timid. I get into arguments and fights all the time, even with that old British guy when I told him he didn't know shit about history since he didn't have common knowledge. He was offended but I stood my ground.

You saw me in Angeles City and Manila and how I aggressively approached many girls, flirted with them and even touched and rubbed them. In AC, I am allowed to be like that, allowed to be me. But not in Taiwan. You gotta blend in. In Rome, you do as the Romans do. If you were invited to visit an aristocratic family, then you adopt their manners at the dinner table. This is common sense, not being timid. So what you said is not true or logical.

Why are dating sites a bad way to meet Taiwanese girls?

And how can a capital city be friendlier than the rest of the country? That's unprecedented and unlike the rest of the world.


So how well has that worked for you in Taiwan? My approaches have generally been calculated too. But I'm not afraid to go out the narrow box you confine yourself too.

Never once saw u approach a girl in Manila. Just Angeles City hookers plus one or two shop gals in SM who didn't seem especially open or friendly. Hooker areas are one big illusion in SE Asia. Don't compare apples to oranges. See how friendly the gals in Mall of Asia are to you or perhaps some of the upscale areas in Quezon City.

International dating sites seem to work well with poorer countries. Taiwan is a relatively rich country, very high PPP per capita income. So which rich country is good for online dating via international dating sites? Only opportunity I see here would be for niche categories - say German women who wanna meet black guys but that only works if you meet the niche requirement.

Friendlier capital city? Here's another example. Santo Domingo, capital of DR, has what I consider friendlier and more open people than Santiago and it's surrounding areas. Girls in the latter are lighter skinned and snobbier. I think the people in Madrid, capital of Spain tend to friendlier than standoffish Catalans who dominate Barcelona.

But wait, I didn't even actually say Taipei is the friendliest place in Taiwan. I just said it's the most international, cosmopolitan, and open to foreigners. In a country where the local culture tends to be repressed, the capital may be more open because it attracts the less traditional types plus it is exposed to the international community in business, education, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Btw Rock, I have talked to many English teachers in Taiwan. They gave me mixed feedback. But most of them do not have the overly optimistic view of Taiwan that you do. Many of them only came to Taiwan to make money, not for the culture, girls or social life.

I did approach girls with you in Manila remember? In Ermita I approached a spanish looking girl and introduced her to you remember? The next day when we all hung out at Mall of Asia, I approached a hot girl working behind the counter at Sbarro too. Remember?

You forget that Manila consists of both rich and poor girls, not just rich girls. The poor girls there are approachable. You can get middle class girls there, but most of them will be chubby.

Btw, did you not like that Spanish girl we met in Ermita? If you don't want to see her again, maybe you can give me her number? I thought she was very sexy and white.

Also, being nice is not the same as being timid. Timid guys don't always get the last word in an argument like I do. :) Lots of girls get pissed when I don't let them have the last word. lol. Being tough means standing up for what you believe in. I've argued with plenty of people in person, not just online.

So why would Taiwan be good for dating in person but not online? Isn't that illogical? If online dating sucks in Taiwan, as you admit, then how can it be good offline?

Sure it would be great to date them without using your economic advantage. But how can you do that if you can't connect with Taiwanese women? They aren't very good conversationalists at all. They only write a few sentences and then slowly disappear with nothing else to day. SOOOOOO BORING!!!!!!!!!! How the hell do you even hold a conversation with them? You can't use basic conversation 101, where you ask them open ended questions about topics they're interested in. That doesn't seem to work for some reason. Most of them are duds in terms of personality too. How the hell can you connect with them? They can't even hold a normal conversation. So WTF?

Btw you never answered my question earlier. Here it is again:

"Do you have some kind of anti-matter vortex around you? lol. I mean, some of the stories you tell seem to defy logic and common knowledge fact. It's as if you are surrounded by exceptions and anomalies that don't follow the norm. lol

Examples:

- You mentioned that your French tenant scored many one night stands from clubs in Taipei, even though he wasn't good looking. Yet other white guys I asked said that they could not get one night stands and that girls in Taipei resisted pick up attempts and look down on them. They also said that it was HARD and unlikely to get laid on the same night you meet a girl at a club.

- Monkro doesn't make sense for many reasons. He is East Indian. Everyone I know says that East Indians are not liked here at all. They are discriminated against and their race is not desirable here. They should not be able to get a job or a girlfriend here. They are treated like crap here. Thus, Monkro should not be thriving in Taiwan at all. Yet you claim he is. In theory, that cannot be. How weird and anomalous.

I've also never heard of an East Indian guy who liked to cold approach girls, or even had the guts to do so, or was even good at it. So that is yet another anomaly. It's not in Indian people's nature to cold approach women. They are not like Italian guys. They are usually too humble and modest to do such things. And even if they did, they would not be good at it as they are not considered desirable by women, especially White and East Asian women. Thus, in theory, Monkro should not get any results from his cold approaches.

So how can Monkro have two anomalies attached to him that defy common sense logic and knowledge? The odds of this are overwhelming and do not follow logic.

Why do you seem to be surrounded by anomalies Rock? lol. Is there some type of antimatter vortex around you that attracts anomalies or that flips conventional patterns upside down? lol

If so, maybe I should hang around you more often to flip my luck upside down? lol"
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Winston wrote:Btw Rock, I have talked to many English teachers in Taiwan. They gave me mixed feedback. But most of them do not have the overly optimistic view of Taiwan that you do. Many of them only came to Taiwan to make money, not for the culture, girls or social life.

I did approach girls with you in Manila remember? In Ermita I approached a spanish looking girl and introduced her to you remember? The next day when we all hung out at Mall of Asia, I approached a hot girl working behind the counter at Sbarro too. Remember?

You forget that Manila consists of both rich and poor girls, not just rich girls. The poor girls there are approachable. You can get middle class girls there, but most of them will be chubby.

Btw, did you not like that Spanish girl we met in Ermita? If you don't want to see her again, maybe you can give me her number? I thought she was very sexy and white.

Also, being nice is not the same as being timid. Timid guys don't always get the last word in an argument like I do. :) Lots of girls get pissed when I don't let them have the last word. lol. Being tough means standing up for what you believe in. I've argued with plenty of people in person, not just online.

So why would Taiwan be good for dating in person but not online? Isn't that illogical? If online dating sucks in Taiwan, as you admit, then how can it be good offline?

Sure it would be great to date them without using your economic advantage. But how can you do that if you can't connect with Taiwanese women? They aren't very good conversationalists at all. They only write a few sentences and then slowly disappear with nothing else to day. SOOOOOO BORING!!!!!!!!!! How the hell do you even hold a conversation with them? You can't use basic conversation 101, where you ask them open ended questions about topics they're interested in. That doesn't seem to work for some reason. Most of them are duds in terms of personality too. How the hell can you connect with them? They can't even hold a normal conversation. So WTF?

Btw you never answered my question earlier. Here it is again:

"Do you have some kind of anti-matter vortex around you? lol. I mean, some of the stories you tell seem to defy logic and common knowledge fact. It's as if you are surrounded by exceptions and anomalies that don't follow the norm. lol

Examples:

- You mentioned that your French tenant scored many one night stands from clubs in Taipei, even though he wasn't good looking. Yet other white guys I asked said that they could not get one night stands and that girls in Taipei resisted pick up attempts and look down on them. They also said that it was HARD and unlikely to get laid on the same night you meet a girl at a club.

- Monkro doesn't make sense for many reasons. He is East Indian. Everyone I know says that East Indians are not liked here at all. They are discriminated against and their race is not desirable here. They should not be able to get a job or a girlfriend here. They are treated like crap here. Thus, Monkro should not be thriving in Taiwan at all. Yet you claim he is. In theory, that cannot be. How weird and anomalous.

I've also never heard of an East Indian guy who liked to cold approach girls, or even had the guts to do so, or was even good at it. So that is yet another anomaly. It's not in Indian people's nature to cold approach women. They are not like Italian guys. They are usually too humble and modest to do such things. And even if they did, they would not be good at it as they are not considered desirable by women, especially White and East Asian women. Thus, in theory, Monkro should not get any results from his cold approaches.

So how can Monkro have two anomalies attached to him that defy common sense logic and knowledge? The odds of this are overwhelming and do not follow logic.

Why do you seem to be surrounded by anomalies Rock? lol. Is there some type of antimatter vortex around you that attracts anomalies or that flips conventional patterns upside down? lol

If so, maybe I should hang around you more often to flip my luck upside down? lol"



1. With English teachers, issue is not their opinions on Taiwan, just their track records on getting dates and intimacy with local girls. Try to keep that distinction clear in yr. mind when u refer to my claims on Taiwan. One of the guys I knew who hated Taiwan the most did very well with local women even tho he was very average looking.

2. Spanish looking girl was an Ermita ho, didn't u ever figure that much out? She was hanging out w/us in hopes of snagging a customer. So u approached a hot 'working girl'. Once again, u r comparing apples to oranges. U need to learn how to distinguish clearly.

3. According to your logic, all countries good for dating in person are also good for online dating. Why should that be the case? International online dating is mainly about economic mismatches (girls looking for mates from richer countries). Take that out of the formula and what motivation is left for girls to look for guys who live far away, are from a different culture, and often do not know the local langue or culture. Perhaps online dating in Taiwan wouldn't be so bad if u tapped into local sites which use local language. Didn't Momopi direct u to some of these sites before.

4. How do I hold a conversation with some of them? The way I do with Ling Ling. I remember u thought a lot of our banter was silly and pointless. If u connect with someone, u probably can find things to talk about. And with some, we enjoy quite time too. Do u find Taipei gals boring too. Maybe u just aren't intellectually compatible with them the way some guys are.

5. Never said my French tenant was unattractive. U saw his photo, remember. He's at least above average.

6. Why don't u try to meet up with Monkro to see what really makes him tick. U saw his photo too and said he looked pretty good, not like most Indians, lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby momopi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:07 pm

We should probably stop helping Winston waste time in TW.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Twobrains » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:54 pm

momopi wrote:We should probably stop helping Winston waste time in TW.


I was going to start another thread, but I'll say it here: STOP trying to fix Winston! He is exactly where he chooses to be and that's his decision as a sovereign man. It may even be a case of his stubbornly resisting our 'help' because he needs to feel, as an intellectual, that the changes in his life must come as a result of his own thought processes rather than others' urging and prodding. Everyone needs to take some downtime at times - a pause for reflection, or 'calm before action' as I think Tony Robbins re-framed being stuck. Winston's pause is taking longer than some of us might like, but that's his right. Lay off!
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle
Twobrains
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm
Location: Europe

Postby Falcon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Dragon, abcdavid01, and I are some of those overly brainy guys around 20 who just don't seem to do well with US women. :P


Winston wrote:You said you told Taiwanese girls that they were pretty before. Where was this?


Taiwanese international students who had just arrived in California. I would show them pictures of my Mexican gf, and they'd say, "Wow, she's so pretty." Then I would say, "You look pretty too!" I would do the very same thing in Mexico, but elicit very different responses.


Winston wrote:You also have to take into account that every source that I know related to Taiwan, from the smartest to the dumbest, all unanimously admit that Taiwanese girls are not comfortable with cold approach, don't like talking to strangers and only like to meet guys through their trusted friends.

You can even ask my wealthy retired uncle in Silicon Valley who is a Lockheed engineer and whiz in Calculus, which means he is very accuracy-oriented. Even he admits that Taiwanese girls aren't approachable to strangers, as well as Momopi.

You said your parents are Taiwanese right? Why don't you ask them if cold approach works in Taiwan? lol. If you do, you'll see that they will say the same thing as everyone else.


My parents were born and raised in Taiwan, and immigrated to the US in the 1980's.

My dad is actually one of those accuracy-oriented Silicon Valley whizzes too. According to my parents, dating in Taiwan during the 1970's and 1980's was "very simple" (很單純) and that most people were able to find partners. But I keep telling them that times have changed. They're not sure what dating in Taiwan is like anymore, since they haven't lived there ever since they emigrated before the end of KMT martial law.

They did say that Taiwanese and Taiwanese immigrants meet potential mates mostly through school, church, family, and friends. Whenever I'm chatting up strangers in public (whether in the US or Taiwan), my dad would often tell me to talk to guys, not to girls. But my mom has suggested that I cold approach girls in the university library though, haha. As a naturally friendly guy, I like to chat up random people that I'd meet. I've actually had some Chinese friends ask me where I get the guts to cold approach strangers!

Once during my high school years, my dad took me on a tour around Taiwan. One time I started chatting up a guy my age on the bus, about how Taiwan seems so cool to me as a Taiwanese American. But he didn't talk much at all, and just nodded his head, saying stuff like "OK, very nice" and "bye bye." My dad told me, "It's because here in Taiwan, people just don't talk to strangers on the bus."

Another time when I was trying to talk to a Taiwanese-American girl on the plane who replied with only a few words and gave me blank looks, my dad said, "She's not interested, you don't need to keep bothering her." I was a bit taken back by that comment.

But in Taiwan, my dad could very easily cold-approach middle-aged guys he didn't know, and just chat them up right away as if they're old friends. He'd do this all the time.


Winston wrote:So if you don't have anyone to introduce you, how are you going to meet Taiwanese girls? Why can't Rock or Monkro introduce you to girls the old fashioned way? lol


Remember, I have relatives in Taipei as well. They would be more than happy to try to finally keep me away from Latinas and SE Asians by hooking me up with a local girl. Also, my family has intimate roots in Taipei, with my dad's family living in the very heart of Taipei's Zhongzheng District (中正區). My family members have been graduates of Jianguo Secondary School, Taipei No. 1 Girl's Secondary, National Taiwan University, Chinese Culture University, and so on. My grandparents had served in the KMT armed forces, and my grandmother now has property in Taipei which she rents out, like Rock. My parents were born in Taipei and had spent almost all of their pre-US lives in Taipei. Having family well rooted in downtown Taipei is a huge difference from having family in hiding out in the Chiayi suburbs.

So you can imagine, if you were a Taiwanese immigrant very intimately familiar with Taipei, and you had a son who kept running off to rural Mexico to hang out with country girls, you'd probably be delighted when he finally gets his a** over to Taipei instead. :D

And of course, there's Rock and Monkro. :wink:


Winston wrote:Finally, why don't you test what I say and what Rock says by going to free dating sites and writing Taiwanese girls?


I don't like dating sites. The girls usually get way too many responses and suitors. None of the wonderful girls I've met have ever used a dating site before.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby momopi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Twobrains wrote:
momopi wrote:We should probably stop helping Winston waste time in TW.


I was going to start another thread, but I'll say it here: STOP trying to fix Winston! He is exactly where he chooses to be and that's his decision as a sovereign man. It may even be a case of his stubbornly resisting our 'help' because he needs to feel, as an intellectual, that the changes in his life must come as a result of his own thought processes rather than others' urging and prodding. Everyone needs to take some downtime at times - a pause for reflection, or 'calm before action' as I think Tony Robbins re-framed being stuck. Winston's pause is taking longer than some of us might like, but that's his right. Lay off!



When someone says that he'd "go fricking crazy and become suicidal" (*), do you:

A. Let him go crazy and suicidal at his own pace for another 4 years, or

B. Nudge him to go somewhere else where he might be happier?


Being an "intellectual" is not an excuse for lengthy, excessive inaction and poor psychological resilience.

(*) http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... p?p=110713
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby xiongmao » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Winston's wasting his life in Taiwan.

As far as money goes, only one of my Chinese gf's has been in it purely for the money. Although she was more interested in male attention that money really.

Most of the Chinese girls I've met have been so well educated and intelligent that they really struggle to find their intellectual match in China. So Western guys have a huge attraction to them.

In fact 3 of the girls I've met have turned out to be very wealthy. They're certainly not interested in my money as they have plenty of my own. I tease my Hunan ex by telling her that all Cantonese people are rich, I'm starting to thing that it's true.

Plenty of Chinese girls are in it for money of course. One of my QQ contacts is always on CLL. I'm gonna meet her and find out her story. I chatted to her on webcam once, I was totally mesmerised by her. She's definitely got that allure that my first Chinese gf used to land a very wealthy USA guy.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Twobrains » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 am

momopi wrote:
When someone says that he'd "go fricking crazy and become suicidal" (*), do you:

A. Let him go crazy and suicidal at his own pace for another 4 years, or

B. Nudge him to go somewhere else where he might be happier?


Being an "intellectual" is not an excuse for lengthy, excessive inaction and poor psychological resilience.

(*) http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... p?p=110713


B, then A. What's going on here has gone far beyond nudging, though. I've read suggestions that Winston should move country, lose weight, have plastic surgery, go back to the Phils and raise his kid - this list could be expanded I'm sure.

If he truly is depressed then the last thing he needs to hear is that something is wrong with him and he needs to fix it. But I read that post you quote as an expression of anger, not depression (true depression is when the fire has gone out completely, and you don't even have the energy to get angry).

Winston is where he chooses to be. If he's not depressed then he can choose to be somewhere else. He will, given time. Or he won't. Whichever, it's his business, not ours. I think some people here are frustrated that the figurehead of the HA movement (if one can call it that) is not practising what he preaches - he's talking, not walking. But he walked before and he will walk again, I think. Meanwhile we can get on with our own lives and not use him as an outlet for our own frustration at being stuck.
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle
Twobrains
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm
Location: Europe

Postby momopi » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Twobrains wrote:B, then A. What's going on here has gone far beyond nudging, though. I've read suggestions that Winston should move country, lose weight, have plastic surgery, go back to the Phils and raise his kid - this list could be expanded I'm sure.
If he truly is depressed then the last thing he needs to hear is that something is wrong with him and he needs to fix it. But I read that post you quote as an expression of anger, not depression (true depression is when the fire has gone out completely, and you don't even have the energy to get angry).
Winston is where he chooses to be. If he's not depressed then he can choose to be somewhere else. He will, given time. Or he won't. Whichever, it's his business, not ours. I think some people here are frustrated that the figurehead of the HA movement (if one can call it that) is not practising what he preaches - he's talking, not walking. But he walked before and he will walk again, I think. Meanwhile we can get on with our own lives and not use him as an outlet for our own frustration at being stuck.



1. This is what Winston wrote in his post, which you've read:

"What if I have to live here someday to take care of them?! I'd go fricking crazy and become suicidal! All because of their HORRIBLE CHOICES IN ALWAYS PICKING THE MOST MISERABLE PLACES TO LIVE! f**k!!! WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?! f**k!!! WHY DOES FATE ALWAYS PICK THE MOST INCOMPATIBLE PLACES AND PEOPLE FOR ME?! I AM 1000 PERCENT IMCOMPATIBLE HERE IN EVERY WAY! f**k!!! Does God like mixing matter and anti-matter? WTF MAN?! WHY WHY WHY?!"

2. There is a limited time before Winston may face the possibility of having to stay somewhere to look after his aging parents. Until then, he should take this opportunity to go out and see the world.

3. One should not wait "too long" before taking action, because no matter how many times a person say "life begins at 70", nothing, and I mean nothing will ever be as good as vitality of youth, when you can do it 3+ times in 2 hours with your GF at 19. At 70 you'd be be popping viagra to get it up once. If you want to date beautiful young foreign women and have lots of enjoyable intimacy and sex, it's almost always more enjoyable as a hot young horny couple. "Feeling young" will never be the same as "being young".

If you choose to talk instead of walk, make sure you start walking soon, or else you have no choice but to talk because you can't walk anymore.



This couple is "cute":
Image
Image

This couple is um... whatever makes them happy...
Image
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Rock » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:42 am

momopi wrote:
Twobrains wrote:B, then A. What's going on here has gone far beyond nudging, though. I've read suggestions that Winston should move country, lose weight, have plastic surgery, go back to the Phils and raise his kid - this list could be expanded I'm sure.
If he truly is depressed then the last thing he needs to hear is that something is wrong with him and he needs to fix it. But I read that post you quote as an expression of anger, not depression (true depression is when the fire has gone out completely, and you don't even have the energy to get angry).
Winston is where he chooses to be. If he's not depressed then he can choose to be somewhere else. He will, given time. Or he won't. Whichever, it's his business, not ours. I think some people here are frustrated that the figurehead of the HA movement (if one can call it that) is not practising what he preaches - he's talking, not walking. But he walked before and he will walk again, I think. Meanwhile we can get on with our own lives and not use him as an outlet for our own frustration at being stuck.



1. This is what Winston wrote in his post, which you've read:

"What if I have to live here someday to take care of them?! I'd go fricking crazy and become suicidal! All because of their HORRIBLE CHOICES IN ALWAYS PICKING THE MOST MISERABLE PLACES TO LIVE! f**k!!! WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?! f**k!!! WHY DOES FATE ALWAYS PICK THE MOST INCOMPATIBLE PLACES AND PEOPLE FOR ME?! I AM 1000 PERCENT IMCOMPATIBLE HERE IN EVERY WAY! f**k!!! Does God like mixing matter and anti-matter? WTF MAN?! WHY WHY WHY?!"

2. There is a limited time before Winston may face the possibility of having to stay somewhere to look after his aging parents. Until then, he should take this opportunity to go out and see the world.

3. One should not wait "too long" before taking action, because no matter how many times a person say "life begins at 70", nothing, and I mean nothing will ever be as good as vitality of youth, when you can do it 3+ times in 2 hours with your GF at 19. At 70 you'd be be popping viagra to get it up once. If you want to date beautiful young foreign women and have lots of enjoyable intimacy and sex, it's almost always more enjoyable as a hot young horny couple. "Feeling young" will never be the same as "being young".

If you choose to talk instead of walk, make sure you start walking soon, or else you have no choice but to talk because you can't walk anymore.


One day, Winston may go back to Russia and wonder, wtf, why aren't these girls flirting with me anymore? What happened to the engaging smiles and easy to approach vibe. Answer,
they've changed but more importantly, you've changed.

Maybe Taiwan has changed too. Perhaps Monkro is one big anomaly in Taipei circa 2013. Let's see how Falcon does if he ever does manage to get his ass over here.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby woodwater » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 pm

i suggest you lose a few pounds winston :D
woodwater
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:57 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:04 am

Hey check this out. That hot Taiwanese girl that Rock turned down, after she was introduced to him by my friend, just put up a new photo of herself on Facebook. She looks sooooooo fricking perfect and gorgeous in it! Wow!!! I think I'm in love! See below. I'll bet Rock regrets turning her down now! lol

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:11 am

Rock wrote:One day, Winston may go back to Russia and wonder, wtf, why aren't these girls flirting with me anymore? What happened to the engaging smiles and easy to approach vibe. Answer,
they've changed but more importantly, you've changed.

Maybe Taiwan has changed too. Perhaps Monkro is one big anomaly in Taipei circa 2013. Let's see how Falcon does if he ever does manage to get his a** over here.


Actually Rock. You don't know shit about Russia. So you shouldn't comment on it. You don't even like Russia. MarkLambo just went to Ukraine and his gem girlfriend told him that if he had been skinny (like a TW guy) she would not have liked him. She prefers guys who are either muscular or chubby and obese. Either way is fine with her because she feels protected by a bigger man, even if he's fat. This is in fact the typical preference of FSU women.

So you don't know jack shit about FSU women, Rock. They are the polar opposite of NE Asian women. So stop speculating and trying to bring others down just because you get a kick out of it. That's not good and it's not nice. Why can't you love the truth itself rather than love taking the opposite stance against the truth? Are you from an antimatter universe or something?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests