COGS IN THE MACHINE - NOT

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

2011 Jan 6 from Hrvoje Moric, News Scout for Unfiltered News

A fellow member of the resistance once relayed an analogy to me. Having spent time in the army, he compared our situation to that of a brigade, each consisting of front-line cannon fodder, the sniper, the commando behind enemy lines, the tank and so forth. For example, I consider Ron Paul a commando behind enemy lines, a man successfully working in the system, against the system, carefully treading the waters. Personally, I have such disdain for lie, the worship of mammon and the minions of the NWO that I could not bring myself to deal with work behind enemy lines, waiting for the right moment to strike, the kind of role occupied by a future whistleblower. I did a brief stint as an intern (slave) at the UN where I had the firsthand privilege of witnessing WHO corruption during the "flying pig flu" hoax. I take the outright stand of front-line cannon fodder or the tank a la Alex Jones, Ed Griffin, etc. May the truth be proclaimed. Yet we do need a man to fill each role and to each his own.

Along with a few classmates, I was called crazy for spouting "conspiracy theories" in grad school and even unwittingly pseudo-evaluated by one of the professors who happened to be a psychologist (this for comparing Obama's policies to those of Hitler and citing nano-thermite as evidence of 9/11 being the Reichstag). He complained to the head of the school and we got a lecture on the dangers of such thought. So we were crazy for railing against world government, etc. Get this, he then went on to say there was nothing wrong with a world state and that it will come in 5, 10, 15 or so years. He was also a huge fan of H.G. Wells and a Freemason. Kept telling us something will happen with China. Just mind boggling.

I went on, by the grace of God, to immediately land a job doing what I like and teaching international relations in Latin America. I have freedom here and can do well in the country. I can also spread the word. Most do not heed the information, but that was the case even in the time of Jesus. What is important is the few that will. I know people who do such things as bombing innocent human beings in the name of the "War on Terror" and monetary benefit. I had someone close to me offer hundreds of dollars to write a propaganda piece on how the chemicals the firm they were working for did not cause a decline in bee population. Then I thought about my name being on the UFN site as a part-time volunteer. I will always walk away first before compromising my integrity. I'm not rich, but I'm not in debt and I am content. I think you need to be patient, persistent and to look outside your comfort zone, in places you didn't think to look and be willing to move great distances. I also recommend not spending much on higher education, its inflated and not worth it (they fill your head with junk. I look back with disdain on my 8 page undergraduate paper on Margaret Sanger). All I learned of value was from my own diligent study after going down the rabbit hole. My first degree was in a cheap but reputable university. When applying for jobs or funding grow a thick skin, just go for it and forget the what-if's, you never know.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Cogs?
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

love ron paul. resist the nwo cog.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

love ron paul. resist the nwo cog.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

LinuxOnly wrote:great read. but does he really believe ron paul is out to help us :lol: he's a free mason like that school dean. that doesn't prove he's a scum bag, but ron paul's been on his "truth" crusade for more than 20 years and he's not dead yet like larry mcdonald. people think the power structure is 100% in control and has no altruism, but at the same time they still cling to ron paul??? :|

I saw Ron Paul speak last year and he had had 9 security people surrounding him right by or near the podium. There were likely others around, too. Unlike Gabrielle Giffords and most Congressmen, he is protected around the clock. Doesn't mean he can't still be a target, but he wouldn't be an easy one, and if something did happen to him there would be a lot of extremely angry people across the U.S.