Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 9:42 am
kangarunner wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 7:55 am
@Winston @MarcosZeitola You guys really beat up Rock a lot on here. LOL.

I watched his video on that youtube channel. It's obvious he's had some some cosmetic procedures done on his face to make him look younger. That may may be why you guys are saying he looks awkward.

Have you seen what Madonna looks like now? She's looks like a monster.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/madonna ... 10028.html

"Guys, guys! You're being too hard on Rock! Lets compare him to Madonna, who also looks like a monster!" :lol:
Did she really do that to herself...? Oh my God.....Why? :shock:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
"Guys, guys! You're being too hard on Rock! Lets compare him to Madonna, who also looks like a monster!" :lol:
LOL I think Madonna is slightly older than Rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmkQaQPGqC8&t=7s
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 7:22 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Two years, I believe.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
publicduende wrote: LOL I think Madonna is slightly older than Rock.
Two years, I believe.
LOL :D
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 11:44 pm
Winston wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 1:49 am
Wow check out the popular Indian guru Sadhguru talking about the Nagas, ancient reptilians from other dimensions that can shape-shift and have always been part of Indian Hindu culture and history and are thus of no surprise to him. They are also mentioned in many other ancient cultures too. This lends credence to David Icke's reptilian theory of course. What do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?

I agree. Many ancient cultures have spoken about such evil entities before. Only a few comments up in this very thread I mentioned some reasons why this could be a possibility. Not only a possibility, but incredibly likely.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 9:19 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@MarcosZeitola
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Winston

I know some people mentioned are open to the possibility of reptilian influence on our planet and others outright deny the possibility as lunacy and madness. I just want to know why the naysayers are opposed to this theory and are so eager to dismiss it? I wrote a post on this before but I don't know where it is so I'll try and reiterate a few points.

1. The theory of reptilian shape-shifting aliens did not originate with David Icke! It was only popularised by him and summarily dismissed as the ramblings of a madman. The existence of reptilians was first mentioned thousands of years ago by various ancient cultures.

Here from Ancient Egypt is an excerpt from the Lament. One of my favourite philosophical pieces from Hermes Trismegistus to his disciple Asclepius. He talks about Egypt (in this text an allegory for the world as a whole) will decline in values as we abandon all notion of the world being a place worthy of marvel and wonder. Anyway. Hermes says this:
And so the gods will depart from mankind
A grievous thing
And only evil angels will remain
Who will mingle with men
And drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime
Into wars, and robberies, and frauds
And all things hostile to the nature of the soul
In almost every mythology the gods depart from humanity following some cataclysmic event akin to nuclear war. Read the lament of Enki and also the story of Soddom and Gomorrah.

Since then the first attempt to replace the pantheon of gods with a monotheistic religion in Egypt was pharaoh Akhenaten and Nefertiti. And have you seen how unnatural they looked?

upload images

upload images

@MrMan did you also know that there are a lot of similarities between the hymn of Aten and psalms 104? Adding credence to my belief that Akhenaten was just the first attempt to destroy humanity's connection to the gods, which Christianity only accomplished much later. Check it out:
Psalm 104 (20 -21): You bring darkness, it becomes night and all the beasts of the forest prowl. The lions roar for their prey and seek their food from God.

Hymn to the Aten (3-4): Whenever you set on the western horizon, the land is in darkness in the manner of death. They sleep in a bedroom with heads under their covers, and one eye does not see another; If all their possessions which are under their heads were stolen, they would not know it. Every lion comes out of his cave and all the serpents bite, for darkness is a blanket. The land is silent now because he who made them is at rest on the horizon.
Psalm 104 (22 – 23): The sun rises, and they steal away; they return and lie down in their dens. Then people go out to their work, to their labour until evening.

Hymn to the Aten (4-5): But when the day breaks you are risen on the horizon, and you shine like the Aten in the daytime. When you dispel darkness and you give forth your rays, the two lands are in festival, alert and standing on their feet, now that you have raised them up. Their arms are lifted in praise of your rising. The entire land performs its work.
2. The idea that it's implausible for aliens to visit our planet from distant solar systems is based on the erroneous and ignorant assumption that such travel is impossible. But why? There are stories throughout various ancient mythologies of the gods arriving to earth on flying boats or inside floating cities like the vimana from Hindu mythology.

upload images

I wrote a thread about the Ancient Astronaut theory here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=379554#p379554

Different areas of the universe are different ages, as determined by the stages of their stars etc. An advanced race could easily be from a part of the solar system much older than ours. Their civilisation and understanding of physics could be thousands of years more advanced than our own. How can we ignorantly make the assumption that we've reached the pinnacle of scientific understanding and assert that such travel is impossible?

There is a theoretical warp drive designed by a physicist called the Alcubierre drive. The drive works (in theory) by dispersing space and physical matter in front of the ship and condensing it behind the ship to propel the ship forward faster than the speed light can travel without breaking any known physical laws.

3. Shape-shifting isn't something that's exclusive to the realm of science fiction. Dismissing the notion of shape-shifting reptilians taking over our planet as world leaders just because it sounds unbelievable and like something from science fiction is a fallacy. Especially if we consider points 1 and 2 which are well within the realms of possibility.

Here are some videos of creatures on our own planet which can use shape-shifting abilities to evade predators:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... cjhCC7aFTr this is an article about how we have created shapeshifting technologies as well.
This pretty much covers my opinion on this. The theory never orginated with David Icke. It was only popularised by him.

Interestingly @Winston, I don't know if @Lucas88 already mentioned this, but some Jewish rabbis have already confessed that the angels of god that they talk to are reptilian in appearance. Straight from the horse's mouth it would seem :lol:
I agree. Inter Dimensional shapshifting Reptilians might be real.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

gsjackson wrote:
January 29th, 2024, 4:08 am
publicduende wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 7:22 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Two years, I believe.
This is obviously a joke. Madonna is 65. There's no way the man in that video is in the 60s. His face is immaculate. No graying hair. Skin is tight.

Also, he said in the video that his parents are still in America. So if he's in his 60s then how old are his parents?

When I was in Bangkok I chatted with a few investment bankers from HK by way of NYC before. Knowing that they make in a few hours what I make in a month is the most depressing thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.