Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 6:32 am
The reptillian nonsense is what gives honest, salt-of-the-earth antisemites a bad reputation with most people. Want to be taken seriously? Drop the lunacy. Focus solely on things that can be proven beyond reasonable doubt; Jewish involvement in politics, lobby groups, media, journalism, Hollywood and the world of finance. Nefarious Jewish practices.

Leave the reptillian/flat earth/alien lunacy at the doorstep and present yourself as respectable. Antisemitism is on the rise the world over. But for it to be sustained and grow strongly, it needs to be spread by people who don't sound like complete nutjobs. It's not that hard, people.
Back in the time the intelligent high IQ people were fed up with flat earther brains. So they decided to form an elite and rule over them. So that is why it is hard to beat the Jews. Which intelligent person wants that flat earthers gain power?

Maybe it is better the way it is. Keep the flerfs down.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Here we go again.
:lol: :roll:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston will be a 60 year old man soon, living off of his parents, and still talking about conspiracy stuff. :lol: *face palm* :roll:
Great life Winston! Great Life!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 6:42 am
Winston will be a 60 year old man soon, living off of his parents, and still talking about conspiracy stuff. :lol: *face palm* :roll:
Don't you feel at all uncomfortable using a term -- "conspiracy theorist" -- coined by the CIA specifically for the purpose of discrediting people putting out information inconvenient to the powers that be? A term applied to anybody who questions the standard covid narrative, the 2020 election, Ukraine money laundering, etc., etc.

As for Winston's way of life, Tocqueville -- who wrote what is still the best book on the United States almost 200 years later -- said the nation desperately needed something like an aristocratic class of independent means that devoted itself to learning and advancing human knowledge. As it was/is, most Americans are locked into a situation of job-grubbing and status-grubbing, and have no time or inclination toward such pursuits. And we see the kind of "science" produced by the world of jobs and credentialism -- almost always funded by big pharma or the weapons industry, or some other powerful interest.

As a job monkey, if you were married and had kids rather than being single you'd have no time or inclination for thinking about things like Ukraine. You'd have time only to take on board the conventional narratives put out by the corporate media, and if you ever bucked them you would come under considerable pressure to change course, both within and outside of the household. In calling Winston an idler and a conspiracy theorist all you're doing is pushing forward one of the standard narratives -- 'stay in your lane, do your little job, and keep your mind and mouth shut.'
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

gsjackson wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 10:24 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 6:42 am
Don't you feel at all uncomfortable using a term -- "conspiracy theorist" -- coined by the CIA specifically for the purpose of discrediting people putting out information inconvenient to the powers that be? A term applied to anybody who questions the standard covid narrative, the 2020 election, Ukraine money laundering, etc., etc.

As for Winston's way of life, Tocqueville -- who wrote what is still the best book on the United States almost 200 years later -- said the nation desperately needed something like an aristocratic class of independent means that devoted itself to learning and advancing human knowledge. As it was/is, most Americans are locked into a situation of job-grubbing and status-grubbing, and have no time or inclination toward such pursuits. And we see the kind of "science" produced by the world of jobs and credentialism -- almost always funded by big pharma or the weapons industry, or some other powerful interest.

As a job monkey, if you were married and had kids rather than being single you'd have no time or inclination for thinking about things like Ukraine. You'd have time only to take on board the conventional narratives put out by the corporate media, and if you ever bucked them you would come under considerable pressure to change course, both within and outside of the household. In calling Winston an idler and a conspiracy theorist all you're doing is pushing forward one of the standard narratives -- 'stay in your lane, do your little job, and keep your mind and mouth shut.'
I get what your saying, society needs enlightened philosophers and sometimes enlightened despots to lead the way towards higher level of thinking. So do you think Winston is a great philosopher similar to Tocqueville?

In addition, what do you expect the "masses" to do? They can't all sit idle and think like Winston does, unless the A.I takes over most of the jobs.
Not everybody is created equal. Some are intelligent, some are stupid, some are lazy, some are troglodytes.

Better for the dumb masses to stay in their lane, so people like Winston and Tocqueville can freely think and philosophize about stuff. No?
I mean if everybody focus on being enlightened then too much competition for Winston and who would keep the civilization running? Somebody has to run the machines and do the labor.

I mean, Winston is lucky. At least he can live off of his parents. I have to work everyday in a job I have no interest in and hate just to make a living. It would be better if he stops banging low quality whores in Angeles city and start traveling the world again. At least I can live vicariously from him. This is a happierabroad website.. all that conspiracy stuff is an obstacle and distraction from being happier abroad.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Whatever the cogency of his thought, Winston has what seems to be a completely open mind and is willing to discuss anything. That quality is especially valuable in a time when free thought and free speech are under continual assault. I'm sure you know that if you aired your views on covid, Ukraine and several other topics on Youtube or Facebook your accounts would be closed.

This fact -- the ruling class now showing its fangs and directly, clearly assaulting the human race -- is the main order of business in 2023, and thought needs to be augmented with action of some sort. Winston's efforts to unmask these people who have always tried to operate in the shadows is appreciated by some, and it needn't be a distraction for those who aren't interested. Just don't open the thread. What's the point of having a (fairly rare, if not unique) free speech website if vanilla accounts of pursuing happiness are all that's condoned. No one will ultimately be happy who studiously avoids uncomfortable truths.

As for the masses and thinking, it will be enough if their masks can somehow be removed and they see who their obvious enemies have always been.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

gsjackson wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 11:51 am
Whatever the cogency of his thought, Winston has what seems to be a completely open mind and is willing to discuss anything. That quality is especially valuable in a time when free thought and free speech are under continual assault. I'm sure you know that if you aired your views on covid, Ukraine and several other topics on Youtube or Facebook your accounts would be closed.

This fact -- the ruling class now showing its fangs and directly, clearly assaulting the human race -- is the main order of business in 2023, and thought needs to be augmented with action of some sort. Winston's efforts to unmask these people who have always tried to operate in the shadows is appreciated by some, and it needn't be a distraction for those who aren't interested. Just don't open the thread. What's the point of having a (fairly rare, if not unique) free speech website if vanilla accounts of pursuing happiness are all that's condoned. No one will ultimately be happy who studiously avoids uncomfortable truths.

As for the masses and thinking, it will be enough if their masks can somehow be removed and they see who their obvious enemies have always been.
To each to their own.. I guess. I don't disagree with your viewpoint.

I appreciate what Winston has set up here, this platform. I don't deny that. But one of my pet peeves is that(well I'm sure all great philosophers have their personal flaws), Winston has posted many many threads about banging low class prostitutes in Angeles city, Why Taiwan absolutely sucks, why Philippines sucks, his misadventures in Moonlight Bunny Ranch, how he hates his wife and son, etc. That kind of discredit his idea of "happier abroad". :lol: :shock: . It's false advertising and He is his own worst enemy. I would want my money back if I have spend it, (I didn't).That is my main issue. I don't know about you Gsjackson.

Well.. I hope Winston keeps on philosophizing on our behalf. Maybe he will open up a portal to an higher dimension or something in his 60's.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The reptillian nonsense is what gives honest, salt-of-the-earth antisemites a bad reputation with most people. Want to be taken seriously? Drop the lunacy. Focus solely on things that can be proven beyond reasonable doubt; Jewish involvement in politics, lobby groups, media, journalism, Hollywood and the world of finance. Nefarious Jewish practices.

Leave the reptillian/flat earth/alien lunacy at the doorstep and present yourself as respectable. Antisemitism is on the rise the world over. But for it to be sustained and grow strongly, it needs to be spread by people who don't sound like complete nutjobs. It's not that hard, people.
To be honest, I find most "conspiracy theories" today either nonsensical garbage, possible psyops for the purpose of deliberate distraction and diversion, or largely uninteresting even if the evidence for them might be plausible. I'm sorry but I really couldn't care less about Flat Earth or the moon landing hoax when Chabad Lubavitch is currently attempting to create Armageddon for the fulfillment of its "prophecies" via its political puppets Netanyahu, Putin and the US government, the same Kabbalists have their nefarious plan to exterminate most of us and turn the rest into their Noahide slaves under their envisioned Messianic Kingdom, and other disgusting Jews are pushing bizarre agendas to turn our kids trans among many other evil things. For me, the Jewish takeover and subversion of our civilization -- both in its secular political-financial-mediatic and religious apocalyptic-Messianic aspects -- is the only conspiracy that truly matters since recognition thereof is so essential to our survival. If (((they))) win, we all die.

But Marcos, I wouldn't be too worried about a few people with "crackpot beliefs" giving salt-of-the-earth antisemites a bad name. Antisemitism is indeed on the rise and will continue to escalate due to more people becoming aware of Zionist warmongering, Jewish subversion of our civilization and, at the higher levels, the Jewish supremacist and insane apocalyptic teachings of Talmudic and Kabbalistic Judaism, most notably Chabad Lubavitch. Increasingly more extremely based and well-grounded antisemites are exposing all of this stuff on platforms like X -- people like Lucas Gage and Adam Green. They really are doing a noble and commendable work for the awakening and salvation of all Gentile peoples (it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it). 8)

In all fairness to @Winston though, I've been obsessively studying the Kabbalah recently and I've already found at least three videos of high-level Jewish rabbis claiming that the angels (e.g., Seraphim) with whom they communicate are reptilians, that the archangel Metatron is a borg-like hivemind, and that Jewish souls come from another dimension in order to take over the Earth. These are the bizarre beliefs of the Kabbalists, not Winston's. Lol! :lol: Such beliefs might sound bizarre to non-Kabbalists, but the Kabbalah does indeed recognize an elaborate hierarchy of angels and archangels which are supposed to govern the Sephirot of the cosmic Tree of Life while teaching that Jewish souls originate from the realm of Adam Kadmon. Non-Jews, on the other hand, are held to originate from the dark chaotic abyss of the sitra achra. The stuff about reptilians and Jews as aliens from another dimension are simply modern interpretations of what those inbred weirdos have believed for centuries.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 1:58 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

To be honest, I find most "conspiracy theories" today either nonsensical garbage, possible psyops for the purpose of deliberate distraction and diversion, or largely uninteresting even if the evidence for them might be plausible. I'm sorry but I really couldn't care less about Flat Earth or the moon landing hoax when Chabad Lubavitch is currently attempting to create Armageddon for the fulfillment of its "prophecies" via its political puppets Netanyahu, Putin and the US government, the same Kabbalists have their nefarious plan to exterminate most of us and turn the rest into their Noahide slaves under their envisioned Messianic Kingdom, and other disgusting Jews are pushing bizarre agendas to turn our kids trans among many other evil things. For me, the Jewish takeover and subversion of our civilization -- both in its secular political-financial-mediatic and religious apocalyptic-Messianic aspects -- is the only conspiracy that truly matters since recognition thereof is so essential to our survival. If (((they))) win, we all die.

But Marcos, I wouldn't be too worried about a few people with "crackpot beliefs" giving salt-of-the-earth antisemites a bad name. Antisemitism is indeed on the rise and will continue to escalate due to more people becoming aware of Zionist warmongering, Jewish subversion of our civilization and, at the higher levels, the Jewish supremacist and insane apocalyptic teachings of Talmudic and Kabbalistic Judaism, most notably Chabad Lubavitch. Increasingly more extremely based and well-grounded antisemites are exposing all of this stuff on platforms like X -- people like Lucas Gage and Adam Green. They really are doing a noble and commendable work for the awakening and salvation of all Gentile peoples (it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it). 8)

In all fairness to @Winston though, I've been obsessively studying the Kabbalah recently and I've already found at least three videos of high-level Jewish rabbis claiming that the angels (e.g., Seraphim) with whom they communicate are reptilians, that the archangel Metatron is a borg-like hivemind, and that Jewish souls come from another dimension in order to take over the Earth. These are the bizarre beliefs of the Kabbalists, not Winston's. Lol! :lol: Such beliefs might sound bizarre to non-Kabbalists, but the Kabbalah does indeed recognize an elaborate hierarchy of angels and archangels which are supposed to govern the Sephirot of the cosmic Tree of Life while teaching that Jewish souls originate from the realm of Adam Kadmon. Non-Jews, on the other hand, are held to originate from the dark chaotic abyss of the sitra achra. The stuff about reptilians and Jews as aliens from another dimension are simply modern interpretations of what those inbred weirdos have believed for centuries.
Even if people are waking up to all of this, that doesn't solve anything unless we have world wide revolts and I'm talking half of the planet revolting against the assholes and their garbage leadership protecting and supporting them. So far I don't see this, all I see is people on the internet talking, and talking won't solve or prevent shit. Any one of these fuckers can detonate a nuclear weapon and there wouldn't be f**k at all we can do about it. It wasn't too long I ran into an article about Kim f***ing fat sorry North Korean ass threatening to use one and that was yesterday. The only people who have any full power to stop these assholes is the military itself, they can't do any of this stuff unless the military assist them in doing it, and right now I don't see them turning on Biden what so ever.

Meanwhile Trump the lying bastard claims "Oh, I'm the only one who can prevent this war! Please elect me! If you don't elect me then it's too late. WWIII is going to happen!" It's like dumbfuck.....The Jews are the ones that choose you people, not us, and even if we could pick who becomes President. I don't trust for one second that your sorry old ass can prevent anything no more than Biden could. Your both f***ing Jew owned garbage. How do I trust anyone who kisses these people asses and is too much of a coward to even call them out during an interview. When Tucker asked him who owns the Gov, he was too much of a coward to mention them. Instead he rants for 30 minutes about something else. Yet we're suppose to trust this scumbag can prevent a war. He did well to keep relations good between other nations but at this point I don't even trust him. Especially since he pushed the vax.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Natural_Born_Cynic
@MarcosZeitola
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Winston

I know some people mentioned are open to the possibility of reptilian influence on our planet and others outright deny the possibility as lunacy and madness. I just want to know why the naysayers are opposed to this theory and are so eager to dismiss it? I wrote a post on this before but I don't know where it is so I'll try and reiterate a few points.

1. The theory of reptilian shape-shifting aliens did not originate with David Icke! It was only popularised by him and summarily dismissed as the ramblings of a madman. The existence of reptilians was first mentioned thousands of years ago by various ancient cultures.

Here from Ancient Egypt is an excerpt from the Lament. One of my favourite philosophical pieces from Hermes Trismegistus to his disciple Asclepius. He talks about Egypt (in this text an allegory for the world as a whole) will decline in values as we abandon all notion of the world being a place worthy of marvel and wonder. Anyway. Hermes says this:
And so the gods will depart from mankind
A grievous thing
And only evil angels will remain
Who will mingle with men
And drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime
Into wars, and robberies, and frauds
And all things hostile to the nature of the soul
In almost every mythology the gods depart from humanity following some cataclysmic event akin to nuclear war. Read the lament of Enki and also the story of Soddom and Gomorrah.

Since then the first attempt to replace the pantheon of gods with a monotheistic religion in Egypt was pharaoh Akhenaten and Nefertiti. And have you seen how unnatural they looked?

upload images

upload images

@MrMan did you also know that there are a lot of similarities between the hymn of Aten and psalms 104? Adding credence to my belief that Akhenaten was just the first attempt to destroy humanity's connection to the gods, which Christianity only accomplished much later. Check it out:
Psalm 104 (20 -21): You bring darkness, it becomes night and all the beasts of the forest prowl. The lions roar for their prey and seek their food from God.

Hymn to the Aten (3-4): Whenever you set on the western horizon, the land is in darkness in the manner of death. They sleep in a bedroom with heads under their covers, and one eye does not see another; If all their possessions which are under their heads were stolen, they would not know it. Every lion comes out of his cave and all the serpents bite, for darkness is a blanket. The land is silent now because he who made them is at rest on the horizon.
Psalm 104 (22 – 23): The sun rises, and they steal away; they return and lie down in their dens. Then people go out to their work, to their labour until evening.

Hymn to the Aten (4-5): But when the day breaks you are risen on the horizon, and you shine like the Aten in the daytime. When you dispel darkness and you give forth your rays, the two lands are in festival, alert and standing on their feet, now that you have raised them up. Their arms are lifted in praise of your rising. The entire land performs its work.
2. The idea that it's implausible for aliens to visit our planet from distant solar systems is based on the erroneous and ignorant assumption that such travel is impossible. But why? There are stories throughout various ancient mythologies of the gods arriving to earth on flying boats or inside floating cities like the vimana from Hindu mythology.

upload images

I wrote a thread about the Ancient Astronaut theory here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=379554#p379554

Different areas of the universe are different ages, as determined by the stages of their stars etc. An advanced race could easily be from a part of the solar system much older than ours. Their civilisation and understanding of physics could be thousands of years more advanced than our own. How can we ignorantly make the assumption that we've reached the pinnacle of scientific understanding and assert that such travel is impossible?

There is a theoretical warp drive designed by a physicist called the Alcubierre drive. The drive works (in theory) by dispersing space and physical matter in front of the ship and condensing it behind the ship to propel the ship forward faster than the speed light can travel without breaking any known physical laws.

3. Shape-shifting isn't something that's exclusive to the realm of science fiction. Dismissing the notion of shape-shifting reptilians taking over our planet as world leaders just because it sounds unbelievable and like something from science fiction is a fallacy. Especially if we consider points 1 and 2 which are well within the realms of possibility.

Here are some videos of creatures on our own planet which can use shape-shifting abilities to evade predators:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... cjhCC7aFTr this is an article about how we have created shapeshifting technologies as well.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 9:19 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@MarcosZeitola
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Winston

I know some people mentioned are open to the possibility of reptilian influence on our planet and others outright deny the possibility as lunacy and madness. I just want to know why the naysayers are opposed to this theory and are so eager to dismiss it? I wrote a post on this before but I don't know where it is so I'll try and reiterate a few points.

1. The theory of reptilian shape-shifting aliens did not originate with David Icke! It was only popularised by him and summarily dismissed as the ramblings of a madman. The existence of reptilians was first mentioned thousands of years ago by various ancient cultures.

Here from Ancient Egypt is an excerpt from the Lament. One of my favourite philosophical pieces from Hermes Trismegistus to his disciple Asclepius. He talks about Egypt (in this text an allegory for the world as a whole) will decline in values as we abandon all notion of the world being a place worthy of marvel and wonder. Anyway. Hermes says this:
A grievous thing
Who will mingle with men
In almost every mythology the gods depart from humanity following some cataclysmic event akin to nuclear war. Read the lament of Enki and also the story of Soddom and Gomorrah.

Since then the first attempt to replace the pantheon of gods with a monotheistic religion in Egypt was pharaoh Akhenaten and Nefertiti. And have you seen how unnatural they looked?

upload images

upload images

@MrMan did you also know that there are a lot of similarities between the hymn of Aten and psalms 104? Adding credence to my belief that Akhenaten was just the first attempt to destroy humanity's connection to the gods, which Christianity only accomplished much later. Check it out:
Psalm 104 (20 -21): You bring darkness, it becomes night and all the beasts of the forest prowl. The lions roar for their prey and seek their food from God.

Hymn to the Aten (3-4): Whenever you set on the western horizon, the land is in darkness in the manner of death. They sleep in a bedroom with heads under their covers, and one eye does not see another; If all their possessions which are under their heads were stolen, they would not know it. Every lion comes out of his cave and all the serpents bite, for darkness is a blanket. The land is silent now because he who made them is at rest on the horizon.
Psalm 104 (22 – 23): The sun rises, and they steal away; they return and lie down in their dens. Then people go out to their work, to their labour until evening.

Hymn to the Aten (4-5): But when the day breaks you are risen on the horizon, and you shine like the Aten in the daytime. When you dispel darkness and you give forth your rays, the two lands are in festival, alert and standing on their feet, now that you have raised them up. Their arms are lifted in praise of your rising. The entire land performs its work.
2. The idea that it's implausible for aliens to visit our planet from distant solar systems is based on the erroneous and ignorant assumption that such travel is impossible. But why? There are stories throughout various ancient mythologies of the gods arriving to earth on flying boats or inside floating cities like the vimana from Hindu mythology.

upload images

I wrote a thread about the Ancient Astronaut theory here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=379554#p379554

Different areas of the universe are different ages, as determined by the stages of their stars etc. An advanced race could easily be from a part of the solar system much older than ours. Their civilisation and understanding of physics could be thousands of years more advanced than our own. How can we ignorantly make the assumption that we've reached the pinnacle of scientific understanding and assert that such travel is impossible?

There is a theoretical warp drive designed by a physicist called the Alcubierre drive. The drive works (in theory) by dispersing space and physical matter in front of the ship and condensing it behind the ship to propel the ship forward faster than the speed light can travel without breaking any known physical laws.

3. Shape-shifting isn't something that's exclusive to the realm of science fiction. Dismissing the notion of shape-shifting reptilians taking over our planet as world leaders just because it sounds unbelievable and like something from science fiction is a fallacy. Especially if we consider points 1 and 2 which are well within the realms of possibility.

Here are some videos of creatures on our own planet which can use shape-shifting abilities to evade predators:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... cjhCC7aFTr this is an article about how we have created shapeshifting technologies as well.
I'm confused by the reptilian stuff, and still don't quite understand it besides animals being able to do the shape shift thing. But people doing this? I Don't know, seems very far fetched. That or it's just something I never looked very deeply into because it's kind of boring :shock: I mean aliens? Now I have to go watch that episode from that weird cartoon China IL, the episode called "Do you know who you look like?" lol it talks about the alien stuff :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 9:30 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@MarcosZeitola
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Winston

A grievous thing
Who will mingle with men

upload images

upload images

upload images

I'm confused by the reptilian stuff, and still don't quite understand it besides animals being able to do the shape shift thing. But people doing this? I Don't know, seems very far fetched. That or it's just something I never looked very deeply into because it's kind of boring :shock:
I was using the animals to demonstrate that such a thing is possible. If an animal can do it with brilliant effect then imagine a highly advanced being like a reptilian doing it. They'd blend into our race seamlessly. That was the point.

I do think it's a distinct possibility that they could be among us. I don't think it's that far fetched at all.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@MarcosZeitola
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Winston

A grievous thing
Who will mingle with men

upload images

upload images

upload images

I mean.. could be so. Who knows. It's a strong possibility because I don't think it's merely a coincidence that every culture depicts reptilian creatures in their temples, shrines, paintings, murals, etc. Could be that the Jews are just carrying out an order from above. Could be Reptilians from another dimension giving out the orders. It's fun to speculate.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

:evil: NO! Shape-Shifting Reptilians DO NOT RULE THE WORLD!

:twisted: JUST DEMON POSESSED GAY JEWS :shock:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jonny Law wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 1:49 pm
:evil: NO! Shape-Shifting Reptilians DO NOT RULE THE WORLD!

:twisted: JUST DEMON POSESSED GAY JEWS :shock:
What about space monsters?
Time to Hide!