Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 9:19 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@MarcosZeitola
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Winston

I know some people mentioned are open to the possibility of reptilian influence on our planet and others outright deny the possibility as lunacy and madness. I just want to know why the naysayers are opposed to this theory and are so eager to dismiss it? I wrote a post on this before but I don't know where it is so I'll try and reiterate a few points.

1. The theory of reptilian shape-shifting aliens did not originate with David Icke! It was only popularised by him and summarily dismissed as the ramblings of a madman. The existence of reptilians was first mentioned thousands of years ago by various ancient cultures.
I don't know much about David Icke! I got tagged in this thread, so I am responding. I haven't seen all the reptilian videos in the thread. Why? Because it doesn't interest me. I might have clicked on it for a second, but the topic is not interesting enough to me to spend time watching videos. I probably wouldn't watch videos about pink elephants taking over the world, or that secretly Batman runs the planet. I don't watch all the Jew conspiracy theory videos for the same reason, though I might pay a bit more attention to that because that kind of conspiracy is warping some of the posters minds here.

Then you go on about Egyptian writings about gods leaving.... again a huge leap-- from a race of reptilians, to Egyptian gods, to Psalm 104 and an Egyptian writing (that don't see very similar to me) then aliens. I'm not seeing any reason to equate all this stuff. You may have this ancient aliens type belief in your mind. I don't share it. But none of it seems interesting enough to me to bother reading it since I have lots of stuff to do and that I have to get done in life.

Have you ever met a reptilian or alien when you weren't on a drug trip?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the popular Indian guru Sadhguru talking about the Nagas, ancient reptilians from other dimensions that can shape-shift and have always been part of Indian Hindu culture and history and are thus of no surprise to him. They are also mentioned in many other ancient cultures too. This lends credence to David Icke's reptilian theory of course. What do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 1:49 am
Wow check out the popular Indian guru Sadhguru talking about the Nagas, ancient reptilians from other dimensions that can shape-shift and have always been part of Indian Hindu culture and history and are thus of no surprise to him. They are also mentioned in many other ancient cultures too. This lends credence to David Icke's reptilian theory of course. What do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?

I agree. Many ancient cultures have spoken about such evil entities before. Only a few comments up in this very thread I mentioned some reasons why this could be a possibility. Not only a possibility, but incredibly likely.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 9:19 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@MarcosZeitola
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Winston

I know some people mentioned are open to the possibility of reptilian influence on our planet and others outright deny the possibility as lunacy and madness. I just want to know why the naysayers are opposed to this theory and are so eager to dismiss it? I wrote a post on this before but I don't know where it is so I'll try and reiterate a few points.

1. The theory of reptilian shape-shifting aliens did not originate with David Icke! It was only popularised by him and summarily dismissed as the ramblings of a madman. The existence of reptilians was first mentioned thousands of years ago by various ancient cultures.

Here from Ancient Egypt is an excerpt from the Lament. One of my favourite philosophical pieces from Hermes Trismegistus to his disciple Asclepius. He talks about Egypt (in this text an allegory for the world as a whole) will decline in values as we abandon all notion of the world being a place worthy of marvel and wonder. Anyway. Hermes says this:
And so the gods will depart from mankind
A grievous thing
And only evil angels will remain
Who will mingle with men
And drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime
Into wars, and robberies, and frauds
And all things hostile to the nature of the soul
In almost every mythology the gods depart from humanity following some cataclysmic event akin to nuclear war. Read the lament of Enki and also the story of Soddom and Gomorrah.

Since then the first attempt to replace the pantheon of gods with a monotheistic religion in Egypt was pharaoh Akhenaten and Nefertiti. And have you seen how unnatural they looked?

upload images

upload images

@MrMan did you also know that there are a lot of similarities between the hymn of Aten and psalms 104? Adding credence to my belief that Akhenaten was just the first attempt to destroy humanity's connection to the gods, which Christianity only accomplished much later. Check it out:
Psalm 104 (20 -21): You bring darkness, it becomes night and all the beasts of the forest prowl. The lions roar for their prey and seek their food from God.

Hymn to the Aten (3-4): Whenever you set on the western horizon, the land is in darkness in the manner of death. They sleep in a bedroom with heads under their covers, and one eye does not see another; If all their possessions which are under their heads were stolen, they would not know it. Every lion comes out of his cave and all the serpents bite, for darkness is a blanket. The land is silent now because he who made them is at rest on the horizon.
Psalm 104 (22 – 23): The sun rises, and they steal away; they return and lie down in their dens. Then people go out to their work, to their labour until evening.

Hymn to the Aten (4-5): But when the day breaks you are risen on the horizon, and you shine like the Aten in the daytime. When you dispel darkness and you give forth your rays, the two lands are in festival, alert and standing on their feet, now that you have raised them up. Their arms are lifted in praise of your rising. The entire land performs its work.
2. The idea that it's implausible for aliens to visit our planet from distant solar systems is based on the erroneous and ignorant assumption that such travel is impossible. But why? There are stories throughout various ancient mythologies of the gods arriving to earth on flying boats or inside floating cities like the vimana from Hindu mythology.

upload images

I wrote a thread about the Ancient Astronaut theory here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=379554#p379554

Different areas of the universe are different ages, as determined by the stages of their stars etc. An advanced race could easily be from a part of the solar system much older than ours. Their civilisation and understanding of physics could be thousands of years more advanced than our own. How can we ignorantly make the assumption that we've reached the pinnacle of scientific understanding and assert that such travel is impossible?

There is a theoretical warp drive designed by a physicist called the Alcubierre drive. The drive works (in theory) by dispersing space and physical matter in front of the ship and condensing it behind the ship to propel the ship forward faster than the speed light can travel without breaking any known physical laws.

3. Shape-shifting isn't something that's exclusive to the realm of science fiction. Dismissing the notion of shape-shifting reptilians taking over our planet as world leaders just because it sounds unbelievable and like something from science fiction is a fallacy. Especially if we consider points 1 and 2 which are well within the realms of possibility.

Here are some videos of creatures on our own planet which can use shape-shifting abilities to evade predators:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... cjhCC7aFTr this is an article about how we have created shapeshifting technologies as well.
This pretty much covers my opinion on this. The theory never orginated with David Icke. It was only popularised by him.

Interestingly @Winston, I don't know if @Lucas88 already mentioned this, but some Jewish rabbis have already confessed that the angels of god that they talk to are reptilian in appearance. Straight from the horse's mouth it would seem :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I used to think reptillians weren't real. Then I saw the unholy abomination that is Mark Zuckerberg. The way he moves, talks, walks... his cold, dead snake-like eyes. He absolutely freaks me out somehow, on a very deep subconscious level. He's a human-skinned reptile. And there are more of his ilk. Just watch any of his (older) interviews or videos of him performing basic human tasks and you'll see exactly what I mean.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 1:06 am
I used to think reptillians weren't real. Then I saw the unholy abomination that is Mark Zuckerberg. The way he moves, talks, walks... his cold, dead snake-like eyes. He absolutely freaks me out somehow, on a very deep subconscious level. He's a human-skinned reptile. And there are more of his ilk. Just watch any of his (older) interviews or videos of him performing basic human tasks and you'll see exactly what I mean.
I'd say he's a strong candidate. If he isn't a reptilian poorly imitating a human then he's got to be some kind of android like Data from Star Trek, but just evil and detestable.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Nah we are just used to apes who do not think before they speak. When we see someone who takes his time to speak we freak out because we are the apes.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

lol can't believe you guys honestly believe in this stuff. People aren't reptiles. I've heard countless people claim that human beings are decedents of apes or that we are all related to them. But Reptiles? Mark is just probably a person with very bad nerves, hell his Asian wife is ugly as shit.

Aside from all of that, My brother has bad nerves and bites his nails a lot, he even peals the skin off his hands by biting the flesh...I have no idea how he does that, but when I tried I couldn't...But I've seen him peal a lot of skin off his hands by biting it off. He even walks on his tip toes sometimes because he has problems with his feet. This reptilian stuff is goofy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Don't forget that when you saw Rock on video, it was another confirmation of reptilians since Rock is a bit similar to Zuckerberg and also very urban too, not able to connect with nature or spirituality. lol. Is that a characteristic of a reptilian or Jew? lol

Btw, keep in mind that even if someone is physically human, they could still have a reptilian soul or consciousness in their astral body. Some of this is related to soul energy, not necessarily physical that a doctor can see in the examination room.

Also keep in mind that we all have a reptilian brain called the R complex. It's part of neurological science. Carl Sagan even wrote a book about it once called "The Dragons of Eden" and he speculated on our reptilian origins in the evolution chain.

So this theory is more credible than you might think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 1:43 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Nah we are just used to apes who do not think before they speak. When we see someone who takes his time to speak we freak out because we are the apes.
You forget that we all have a reptilian part of the brain called the R complex. Look it up. Even Carl Sagan wrote a book about it called "The Dragons of Eden" where he speculated that we may have reptilian origins in our evolution chain. So it's more plausible than you think. Learn some science man. You are not up to date on anything.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 2:46 am
galii wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 1:43 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
You forget that we all have a reptilian part of the brain called the R complex. Look it up. Even Carl Sagan wrote a book about it called "The Dragons of Eden" where he speculated that we may have reptilian origins in our evolution chain. So it's more plausible than you think. Learn some science man. You are not up to date on anything.
I am sorry you are known for your huge knowledge in science my bad but I never deal with science. So what do I know?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 2:45 am

Don't forget that when you saw Rock on video, it was another confirmation of reptilians since Rock is a bit similar to Zuckerberg and also very urban too, not able to connect with nature or spirituality. lol. Is that a characteristic of a reptilian or Jew? lol

Btw, keep in mind that even if someone is physically human, they could still have a reptilian soul or consciousness in their astral body. Some of this is related to soul energy, not necessarily physical that a doctor can see in the examination room.

Also keep in mind that we all have a reptilian brain called the R complex. It's part of neurological science. Carl Sagan even wrote a book about it once called "The Dragons of Eden" and he speculated on our reptilian origins in the evolution chain.

Another, infinitely more sensible, theory would be that we ascribe reptile-like qualities to people who unnerve us. Rock, Zuckerberg or some creepy sociopath in a movie like Hannibal Lecter, American Psycho Christian Bale or anything Kevin Spacey has ever been in, come to mind. Some people just have eery auras.

Either they're actually somehow non-human. Or they're fully human, just creepy as f**k. Now which sounds more reasonable? :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 2:45 am

Another, infinitely more sensible, theory would be that we ascribe reptile-like qualities to people who unnerve us. Rock, Zuckerberg or some creepy sociopath in a movie like Hannibal Lecter, American Psycho Christian Bale or anything Kevin Spacey has ever been in, come to mind. Some people just have eery auras.

Either they're actually somehow non-human. Or they're fully human, just creepy as f**k. Now which sounds more reasonable? :wink:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Years ago my father described Dick Cheney as "reptilian." As far as I know he was completely unfamiliar with the views of Icke or anyone putting forward the shape-shifting reptiles theory. For some time now Cheney has been the only American still alive who had a heart attack in the 1970s. Part of his deal with the devil, no doubt.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 3:30 am

@Winston @MarcosZeitola You guys really beat up Rock a lot on here. LOL.

I watched his video on that youtube channel. It's obvious he's had some some cosmetic procedures done on his face to make him look younger. That may may be why you guys are saying he looks awkward.

Have you seen what Madonna looks like now? She's looks like a monster.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/madonna ... 10028.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 7:55 am
@Winston @MarcosZeitola You guys really beat up Rock a lot on here. LOL.

I watched his video on that youtube channel. It's obvious he's had some some cosmetic procedures done on his face to make him look younger. That may may be why you guys are saying he looks awkward.

Have you seen what Madonna looks like now? She's looks like a monster.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/madonna ... 10028.html

"Guys, guys! You're being too hard on Rock! Lets compare him to Madonna, who also looks like a monster!" :lol: