The JFK Assassination Conspiracy and Cover Up

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just saw JFK (1991) again by Oliver Stone. I hadn't seen it in many years. Wow it is a real masterpiece, one of the greatest ever. The film is also powerful and eloquent, and stirs up your anger. It also opens your eyes to how thinks work at the highest levels of the US government. It packs a lot of evidence and arguments into 3 hrs 20 min that is comprehensive and beyond convincing.

I would say that most of it is probably true since it is based on years of research by top researchers like Jim Marrs and Robert Groden. But even if only 10 percent of it were true, it would still be conclusive proof of a conspiracy. It is also an entertaining thriller and very gripping. Lots of dots were connected and logical motivations were explained, giving you the big picture. The part with Mr. X was very revealing.

Anyone who wants to understand American history and what caused the turning point when people no longer trusted their government anymore, due to its lies and overt cover up of this event, should see this film. I strongly recommend you all see it, even if you already saw it long ago. You can rent it, download it from a torrent, or buy the director's cut on Amazon.com, which is now only a few dollars.

I can't believe when it came out in 1991, the mainstream media bashed it for no reason other than that it contradicted the official lone nut story. Clearly the media is not interested in truth, they are only interested in supporting whatever the establishment wants. Truth is clearly not their job. They have no logical basis to argue that it was all fiction, since much of it does check out. The media is controlled, so of course it is going to be part of any government cover up. What did you expect? Any journalist, including Walter Kronkite or Dan Rather, who supports any conspiracy, no matter how true, will lose their career. So of course they have no choice but to agree with the Warren Commission, even if deep down they don't.

Long ago in a college library, when I was bored, I read Gerald Posner's "Case Closed", a huge propaganda book that tried to defend the official story. But it didn't disprove anything. All it did was reject all conspiracy evidence and all eyewitnesses on no basis other than that it didn't match the official story. It cherry picked the evidence, used confirmation bias, and cognitive dissonance.

What I don't get is:

- If there was no cover up, then why were many witnesses harassed, bullied and threatened, or silenced in some cases? Why was witness testimony often altered, as in the case of the Warren Commission and 9/11 Commission reports? Why would they need to do that if it's a simple open and shut case? It doesn't make any sense! The media and the propagandists of the official version of things can never explain that. All they do is ridicule you if you don't believe in the official version of things.

- Why were the doctors at Parkland Hospital told that their medical careers would be over if they told anyone about the large exit would they found on Kennedy's head? Several of them, including Dr. Crenshaw, have come out and exposed that. Of course the media is going to try to discredit them. Duh. That's their job.

- Why are documents classified and locked up, if there are no secrets?

- Why did Posner in "Case Closed" lie about interviewing people that he didn't? Many of his interviewees have come out saying that he never talked to them.

- Posner's most ridiculous claim in "Case Closed" is that Kennedy's head moved back and to the left in the Zapruder film, because the bullet that came from behind was so powerful that it caused his head to move toward it, rather than away from it. That is the biggest BS ever. Everyone I talked to who's been in the military has said that that's BS and that objects hit with bullets move AWAY from the bullet, not toward it. This claim alone makes Posner dishonest. I'll bet you anything that if the Zapruder film had shown Kennedy's head move forward rather than backward, after the final shot to the head, Posner would NOT have then claimed that the shot must have come from the front! He would have taken that as evidence that the shot came from behind. Thus, whether Kennedy's head moved forward or backward after that shot, either way Posner would have declared that in favor of the shot coming from behind! And everyone knows it! Thus his hypocrisy is revealed. This alone proves his dishonesty.

What propagandists don't understand is that denying something or saying that something isn't true, doesn't make it so. For example, I could deny that there is water on earth, but that doesn't make it true. There is still water on earth. In a similar fashion, denying that there were 50 witnesses who heard the shot coming from the grassy knoll, doesn't erase that fact out of reality, like Gerald Posner thinks it does. But yet, that's the game they play. They think that by denying something, they erase its existence. But it doesn't. So it's an insult to our intelligence. They can't change the facts. All they can do is lie and tell you that they are right and that you should believe them. They like to tell you WHAT to think, not how to think.

We are surrounded by such propagandists. They've infiltrated into every industry and every department, so of course, they are going to take over the internet and hijack all the forums as well, to try to influence public opinion to accept whatever is official. Every conspiracy board is infested with fanatics who ridicule, obfuscate and lie to defend every official explanation. That's their job, information control, not truth seeking. So they will spin everything to try to prove a point, even if it's totally false. It's crazy.
Last edited by Winston on July 18th, 2012, 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, there's something I never understood about Jack Ruby.

Why did he do it? What did he have to gain by killing Oswald and going to jail? This has never been explained. Saving Mrs. Kennedy from going to trial is not a valid motive, esp since it wasn't even proven that Oswald was guilty. No one would kill someone for such a strange reason anyway.

Also, since he was in jail for 3 or 4 years before he died of cancer, why is there only a one minute interview with him where he simply says "The world will never know the truth about my motives" and other spurious things? Why didn't someone do a more extensive interview with him during all those years to find out who ordered him to shoot Oswald and why? And why didn't Ruby give more details about the whole plot or tell more? It seemed like such a waste - 3 years in jail and only a one minute interview on camera? WTF happened? What a wasted opportunity. It doesn't make any logical sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:Btw, there's something I never understood about Jack Ruby.

Why did he do it? What did he have to gain by killing Oswald and going to jail?
You think Jack Ruby went to jail? What a novel thought. I would never have considered that myself. Died of cancer? Or simply going into a protection program?

Jack Ruby went to jail about as much as Adolph Hitler spent time in jail where he allegedly wrote mein kampf.

Come on Winston. Show some "lateral thinking".

The rumour is that Hitler spent his time in "jail" up are Neuschwanstein living in the lap of luxury. I rather think Jack Ruby was either killed off or spent his time in some similar place.

Its like Nelson Mandella. Nelson Mandella did not spend 27 years in jail. No way. He spent some time in jail as propaganda. The rest of the time? I am pretty sure he was well taken care of. No one gets to be a hero like Nelson Mandella without being part of the plan. Not a chance. Look what happens to anyone who changes their mind about their role as it is alleged JFK did,

JFK did not rebel until his father had a stroke. Once his father was no longer in control of him it seems that he rebelled. He was absolutely compliant on coming into office or he would not have come into office. Just like Reagan tried to rebel and was shot but miraculously did not die...unless the whole thing was a pantomime.

You do not get to be a widely admired public figure without making the deal. Just ask Bob Dylan. Listen to the words that come out of Bob Dylans mouth. And since it was on 60 minutes on a pre-recorded show you can be ABSOLUTELY SURE that he was scripted with these words and the Illuminati want this video out there.

Just consider the possibility that the Illuminati are FAR more intelligent than us and are playing this like a chess game. If you do that then EVERYTHING makes sense.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw, there's something I never understood about Jack Ruby.

Why did he do it? What did he have to gain by killing Oswald and going to jail?
You think Jack Ruby went to jail? What a novel thought. I would never have considered that myself. Died of cancer? Or simply going into a protection program?

Jack Ruby went to jail about as much as Adolph Hitler spent time in jail where he allegedly wrote mein kampf.

Come on Winston. Show some "lateral thinking".

The rumour is that Hitler spent his time in "jail" up are Neuschwanstein living in the lap of luxury. I rather think Jack Ruby was either killed off or spent his time in some similar place.

Its like Nelson Mandella. Nelson Mandella did not spend 27 years in jail. No way. He spent some time in jail as propaganda. The rest of the time? I am pretty sure he was well taken care of. No one gets to be a hero like Nelson Mandella without being part of the plan. Not a chance. Look what happens to anyone who changes their mind about their role as it is alleged JFK did,

JFK did not rebel until his father had a stroke. Once his father was no longer in control of him it seems that he rebelled. He was absolutely compliant on coming into office or he would not have come into office. Just like Reagan tried to rebel and was shot but miraculously did not die...unless the whole thing was a pantomime.

You do not get to be a widely admired public figure without making the deal. Just ask Bob Dylan. Listen to the words that come out of Bob Dylans mouth. And since it was on 60 minutes on a pre-recorded show you can be ABSOLUTELY SURE that he was scripted with these words and the Illuminati want this video out there.

Just consider the possibility that the Illuminati are FAR more intelligent than us and are playing this like a chess game. If you do that then EVERYTHING makes sense.

So you think Jack Ruby was released and nobody knew about it? Do you know of any other cases in history where everyone thought that someone was in jail and they weren't?

Is that also true of Lennon's assassin, Mark David Chapman? What about Sirhan Sirhan, RFK's assassin?

I guess it would be easy to pull off, since people in prison are out of public view, so no one can verify whether they really are in prison.

Wasn't JFK part of the Illuminati too? He was a member of the Knights of Columbus. So why did they take him out?

How did they pull off the Princess Diana murder? How did they get the driver to crash the car and kill himself? Also, isn't a car crash an unreliable way to take out someone, since most people survive car crashes?

Wait, are you saying you really believe that Bob Dylan sold his soul to the devil? Do you even believe in the devil? If so, why? If a rock star makes a pact with the devil, doesn't the devil come to take him at some point?

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
So you think Jack Ruby was released and nobody knew about it? Do you know of any other cases in history where everyone thought that someone was in jail and they weren't?

Is that also true of Lennon's assassin, Mark David Chapman? What about Sirhan Sirhan, RFK's assassin?

I guess it would be easy to pull off, since people in prison are out of public view, so no one can verify whether they really are in prison.

Wasn't JFK part of the Illuminati too? He was a member of the Knights of Columbus. So why did they take him out?

How did they pull off the Princess Diana murder? How did they get the driver to crash the car and kill himself? Also, isn't a car crash an unreliable way to take out someone, since most people survive car crashes?

Wait, are you saying you really believe that Bob Dylan sold his soul to the devil? Do you even believe in the devil? If so, why? If a rock star makes a pact with the devil, doesn't the devil come to take him at some point?
Winston,
I do not know what happened to Jack Ruby exactly. What I DO know is that he worked for the same people who killed Kennedy, the same people who lied in the cover up report, the same people who lie to the american public every day. So what ever THOSE people tell you is VERY likely to be not true. Just look at the Osama bin Laden "take down". A pack of lies from one end to the other. You cant believe ANYTHING the guvment shills tell you. That is why I recommend leaving their system rather than trying to "fix" their system. Their system is not broken. It is doing what it is supposed to do.

JFK was absolutely a tame little minion, sure. His father was big time Illuminati and the son was put into office to do what he was told just like Reagan. When the old man had a stroke it seems JFK decided that he wanted to rebel a bit....and he seemed to not take the hint that this was not a good idea for a while and so in the end they killed him. Simple. He was denouncing the Illuminati for two years before they killed him. So they gave him plenty of chances to come back into the fold.

No. I am not saying that. I am saying BOB DYLAN said he sold his soul to the "master of this world and the world you can not see". Those are HIS words from his mouth on 60 minutes....NOT my words.

Do I believe in "Lucifer the light bringer"? Sure there is something like this going on. You have to remember that to the Illuminati they take the view that lucifer is good and that he brings light and knowledge to help his people prosper. You can not really believe that there is some form of creator without also making the presumption that there are beings, one or more, that can bring knowledge to those of us who are less knowledgeable.

The Illuminati treat people like farm animals because that is how men act. They act like farm animals and deserve to be treated as such. Now that I have had the opportunity to watch just how poorly men conduct themselves these last 4 years I think the Illuminati are doing exactly the right thing. Men get royally screwed over in a divorce court and they will not do the slightest thing about it. They will take it up the a*** and beg for more of the same in their second marriage.

I would never have believed men were such gutless cowards because I am not one myself. I thought most men were like me. Willing to stand up for their rights and willing to defend the man next to them. Turns out they are such gutless whimps they will let bullies tread them into the ground and then ask for more abuse. I really am amazed at that. I had no idea that men of courage were so rare. I had no idea men like me were so rare in the west.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Peter,
What do you think happened to Flight 77 on 9/11? It obviously couldn't have hit the Pentagon, since there was no debris, which the initial photos of the crash site indicated. So where are the passengers on it? Were they taken somewhere and executed? Or were they fictional? What about Barbara Olsen, wife of Ted Olsen, who was on that flight?

Also, check out Sirhan Sirhan's lawyer Larry Teeter presenting overwhelming evidence of a conspiracy in the RFK assassination beyond all doubt. He describes how the LAPD deliberately covered up the RFK assassination. Why would the LAPD do that? How do you get an entire police department to cover up a murder of someone so likable as RFK? It's very informative and he also explains how and why governments use lone nut assassins to take out people that threaten their corrupt interests.

Last edited by Winston on July 9th, 2012, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hi Winston,
I have not investigated these things in detail as they are not in my line of inquiry to get the re-introduction of the rule of law. So I will reserve opinion on some areas. I have my own ideas as to what really happened.

Obviously no plane hit the pentagon. It was most likely something like a tomahawk missile or some other drone style unit that could be manipulated. That plane out in pennsylvania or where ever was not a full plane that hit the ground either.

The questions of the passengers from these planes is a good question. Mostly likely they were all killed as it would be very risky to leave them alive....but hey, three of the hijackers were reported alive and well so who knows? Maybe they are living someone quite comfortably. The many reported cell calls from planes were also reportedly obviously fake. That guys like Neil Young and Springsteen were enrolled into writing very patriotic songs also tells you the guvments hand was behind this...

9/11 stinks to high heaven. The whole shooting match. I do not believe a word of it put out from the guvment but that hardly means I know exactly what happened. I know what others know. I have my own ideas what might have happened after the widely known information.

It is the same with the various assassinations. We know they were inside jobs.

I, personally, do not know exactly what happened. But we should consider no cop, lawyer, magistrate or judge honest.

A new and separate system of law and juries is the best result those few of us who want to be free can hope for. There is no way to "fix the system" because the system is not broken. It is farming people like cattle...exactly what it is supposed to be doing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this review I just posted on Amazon.com for Gerald Posner's "Case Closed", a huge book that tries to prove that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing JFK:

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1M5ATU0X ... r_rdp_perm

"I read Gerald Posner's book "Case Closed" in college when I had nothing to do. It sounded convincing for a while, but I didn't like his tone. He seemed very pushy and adamant that Oswald acted alone, when logically, no honest objective investigator could be completely certain about something like that. Thus, he seemed a lot more like a propagandist than a real investigator seeking the truth.

Plus, he seemed to arrogantly wave his dismissal like a magic wand. For example, he denied that there were 51 witnesses who heard shots coming from the grassy knoll. Instead, he says there were only 2 and neither of them are credible. Also, when he addressed the doctors at Parkland Hospital, who all said they saw a massive exit wound on Kennedy's head, (which they've even said on video), he simply denies it and said that they were all wrong because the faked autopsy photos show no exit wound. It seems that in Posner's world, cover ups don't exist and are impossible, so they are never taken into account. Everything official is fact, and there is no manipulation or cover up.

However, unfortunately for Posner, many of these eyewitnesses who heard the shot coming from the grassy knoll, have testified to it on video, so Posner can't simply just deny that they exist, lest he look like a fool. Dr. Crenshaw has even come out publicly about the exit wound on the back of JFK's head that he saw. It's on video, so Posner and the propagandists can't deny it. Too bad for them.

Regardless of the debate over evidence, if there were no conspiracy and it were an open and shut case, then why are so many witnesses threatened, intimidated and often silenced and killed? It doesn't make any sense. Even David Ferrie was killed and made to look like a suicide, which was shown in the JFK film, before he could be brought to trial in the Jim Garrison case. Why were the doctors at Parkland Hospital threatened into not talking about the exist wound on the back of Kennedy's head? Why threaten anybody if there's no cover up and it's a simple open and shut case? Why did the government forge the official autopsy and x-rays to cover up the exit wound at the back of the head, which 100 percent of the doctors and nurses saw? That makes no logical sense, and the lone nutters can't explain that, so they simply deny it all. Totally illogical.

Posner simply denies that any witnesses are killed or threatened. He acts like he's God. He says it doesn't exist, so it doesn't. And thus, he erases a mountain of evidence with his magic wand of denial. What a dickwad. Posner's face even looks like a weasel. He obviously has an agenda and is not objective or truth seeking. No rational honest person would be that certain that Owald acted alone unless he had an agenda.

The most ridiculous claim that Posner made was in claiming that the reason Kennedy's head moves back and to the left in the Zapruder film, is because the shot from behind that hit him, was so powerful that it created a boomerang effect inside his skull that made the President's head move backward TOWARD the bullet's origin rather than away from it. If that isn't the biggest load of crap, then I don't know what is. I'll bet you anything that if the Zapruder film had shown Kennedy's head move foward, then Posner would have cited that as evidence of the shot coming from the back too. So, whether the head moved backward or forward, Posner would have used that as evidence that the shot came from behind. So either way, it came from behind, no matter what direction the head moved. What this means is not only that Posner has a double standard in this, but that he has an AGENDA as well.

Further, regarding Posner, did you know that he has also written other books arguing that the Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King assassinations were also the result of a lone nut only? Now what are the odds that a "objective impartial" investigator could investigate all three assassinations - JFK, RFK and MLK - and conclude in all of them that the government's verdict of a lone nut assassin with no motive was the right one, when there is a lot of evidence to the contrary? It's very unlikely that an impartial truth seeking investigator would come to that conclusion. It's more likely that an agenda-driven or highly biased investigator would do that. Think about it. (For extensive info on the RFK and MLK assassinations, see the film "Evidence of Revision")

You gotta understand that Posner is a lawyer. Attorneys specialize in prosecution and have a vested interest in it. They do not specialize in being impartial and unbiased, nor in science and logic. This means that they are highly selective in their search for information. To them, any target to be prosecuted is automatically guilty in their eyes.

To find out who is behind a conspiracy, the rule of thumb is to "follow the money" and ask "Who benefitted the most? Who had the means, motive and opportunity to carry out this crime and cover up?"

In this case, Oswald had no motive and nothing to gain, but everything to lose. The ones who gained were the military industrial complex (which had a huge profit incentive in the Vietnam War), Lyndon Johnson (who became President and reversed JFK's order to withdraw from Vietnam), J. Edgar Hoover (the FBI director that Kennedy wanted to fire), the CIA (which Kennedy wanted to dismantle), the banking industry and Federal Reserve (which Kennedy wanted to curtail its abuse), and others. All of these institutions are of course, above the law and hence why they were not investigated or prosecuted.

A lone nut assassin may be able to obtain a rifle, but he would NOT be able order the Secret Service to stand down, or lure President Kennedy into Dallas. Nor would he be able to cover it up (especially after he's dead). He would NOT be able to alter the entry/exit wounds on JFK's body, or forge the autopsy photos to cover up the massive exit wound in the back of JFK's head, or get the Warren Commission to agree to a pre-determined conclusion, or get the FBI and CIA to help cover it up, or threaten and silence witnesses, etc. And neither would the mob, Castro or the Russians. But on the other hand, those at the highest levels of government, military, finance, the oil cartel, intelligence, FBI, and CIA definitely had the ability to do all that. They had the means, motive and opportunity to orchestrate the assassination and cover it up afterward.

That's the bottom line here, and is as simple as basic math. Since the lone nut propagandists can't refute this, all they can do is deny and dismiss it all. So don't let them fool you into believing that 2 + 2 = 5 rather than 4. They will try though, no doubt.

Most people have come to realize that the Kennedy Assassination was a conspiracy and cover up. But that doesn't stop the continuing disinfo by the establishment, media and their lone nut propagandists such as Posner and Bugliosi. Since they have no logical defense against the overwhelming evidence of a conspiracy and cover up in the assassination, they’ve had to resort to falsification, denial and red herrings. It's their only chance after all. Their modus operandi seems to be "If the facts don't fit the theory, then reject the facts." But wise rational people are not fooled. And I hope you won't be either. By spouting such falsehoods, they insult the legacy of JFK by assisting in the cover up of the truth about his assassination.

First, the lone nut apologists pontificate the extreme claim that there is no evidence of a conspiracy. Then they accuse those who believe in a conspiracy of having a psychological need to balance out "cause and effect". They argue that conspiracy believers are unable to reconcile the greatness of JFK with an insignificant nobody like Lee Harvey Oswald. So they need an equally powerful evil force responsible for taking him out to make sense out of it. These propagandists are fond of parroting this explanation to try to discredit the conspiracy, since they cannot refute it logically. It's extremely dishonest propaganda.

While the need to balance out cause and effect may be a psychological factor in conspiracy belief, it does NOT negate the fact that a huge amount of evidence exists which strongly indicates that there was a conspiracy involved in the assassination, which I have outlined above. Taken cumulatively, it becomes conclusive. For people like Posner and Bugliosi to claim that no evidence exists is akin to claiming that the mountain in front of you that everyone sees isn't there. It's a ludicrous insult to your intelligence. The fact of the matter is: The REAL REASON why most people believe that the JFK assassination was the result of a conspiracy, is because of the STRONG EVIDENCE, of both a conspiracy and cover up, not because of a psychological need to believe in one.

To learn the truth about the Kennedy Assassination, I recommend these books, which you can find on Amazon.com, and films which you can watch on YouTube.

Recommended books:

- Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy by Jim Marrs
- High Treason by Robert Groden
- JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters by James Douglass
- JFK: The CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy by Fletcher Prouty
- Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK by Mark Lane
- Murder in Dealey Plaza: What We Know Now that We Didn't Know Then by James H. Fetzer
- American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us by Jesse Ventura and Dick Russell

Recommended films:

- JFK (1991) by Oliver Stone (a 3 hour brilliant masterpiece, eloquent and moving, must see!)
- JFK: The Case for Conspiracy by Robert Groden (the best JFK documentary, very logical and persuasive, must see!)
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy (9 episode series produced by the History Channel, very informative containing lots of evidence, later banned due to pressure)
- Evidence of Revision (very long, 9 hours, deals with the JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations)"
Last edited by Winston on November 22nd, 2012, 5:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Thomas Kean Admits He Stayed at Bohemian Grove w/ George Schultz, Colin Powell & Steve Wynn

Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals

Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, you can get the director's cut of Oliver Stone's JFK on Amazon.com starting at $2 and up for used copies. It's a historical masterpiece - well researched, documented, eloquent, powerful and moving. It's a film you will never forget. If any of you are interested in history, truth, conspiracies, and how things really work behind the scenes in Washington, I strongly recommend you get a copy. I just saw it and was totally blown away. It will leave you in tears and anger, but you will glad that someone exposed the truth at least. Used copies on Amazon start at $2 and up.

You can also get the Ultimate Collector's Edition for $11 at:

It includes the following:

Two-disc special edition DVD, including:
-Director's cut of the movie
-Commentary by director/co-writer Oliver Stone
-Documentary: Beyond JFK: The Question of Conspiracy
-Deleted/extended scenes with optional commentary by Stone
-Multimedia essays
-Production notes
-Theatrical trailer
- DVD-ROM: essays and articles on the JFK assassination and the films of Oliver Stone
44-page book of rare behind-the-scenes production photos
Set of six character photo cards with the stars and bios of the real people they portray
Five reproduction letters written by or to John F. Kennedy plus his historic inauguration address
Bonus DVD: "The Kennedys: America's Emerald Kings" (2008)

You can also read nearly 400 raving reviews and praises of the film at either of the links above.

"Kings are killed, Mr. Garrison, politics is power..." - Mr. X to Jim Garrison in JFK.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wait a minute. Could the Illuminati exist after all?

After watching some disturbing but revealing films about the JFK assassination, such as:

- Evidence of Revision (10 hour documentary on YouTube)
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy (9 episode History Channel series, available on YouTube)
- Oliver Stone's JFK (1991)

It is very clear and obvious that during the cover up of the JFK assassination, various departments were involved, FBI, CIA, police department, military, secret service, etc. as well as the major media networks. How can that be? How can so many departments and agencies and major media all collaborate in a cover up? That's pretty disturbing when you think about it. Yet it definitely seems to be true.

How can the mainstream media constantly deny the existence of a conspiracy in the JFK assassination, and continually preach the lone nut fictional theory, when all evidence points to a conspiracy, which has been conclusively proven to a 100 percent certainty? Does the major media know that they are involved in fraud and cover up?

Now the question is, doesn't this indicate that every organization and department in America is infiltrated at the top by some kind of control network? If so, does this prove the existence of some Illuminati-like group that is in control of everything, at least in the Western world? If so, does this mean that the Illuminati, or some shadow organization like it, exists after all and is pulling the strings of seemingly separate organizations?

What do you think?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Wait a minute. Could the Illuminati exist after all?

After watching some disturbing but revealing films about the JFK assassination, such as:

- Evidence of Revision (10 hour documentary on YouTube)
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy (9 episode History Channel series, available on YouTube)
- Oliver Stone's JFK (1991)

It is very clear and obvious that during the cover up of the JFK assassination, various departments were involved, FBI, CIA, police department, military, secret service, etc. as well as the major media networks. How can that be? How can so many departments and agencies and major media all collaborate in a cover up? That's pretty disturbing when you think about it. Yet it definitely seems to be true.

How can the mainstream media constantly deny the existence of a conspiracy in the JFK assassination, and continually preach the lone nut fictional theory, when all evidence points to a conspiracy, which has been conclusively proven to a 100 percent certainty? Does the major media know that they are involved in fraud and cover up?

Now the question is, doesn't this indicate that every organization and department in America is infiltrated at the top by some kind of control network? If so, does this prove the existence of some Illuminati-like group that is in control of everything, at least in the Western world? If so, does this mean that the Illuminati, or some shadow organization like it, exists after all and is pulling the strings of seemingly separate organizations?

What do you think?
Obviously.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is supposed to be the best documentary series on the JFK assassination. It's called "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" and consists of 9 episodes shown on the History Channel. It is very informative and features tons of witnesses, experts, whistleblowers, scientific and forensic evidence, etc. all proving a massive conspiracy and cover up in the assassination of JFK. There are several versions of it on YouTube. Here is one of them:

Playlist for all 9 episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... TOIeZERpe3

Note: If the above videos should be taken down, just go to YouTube and search for "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". There are several versions of it.

Also, this older documentary by Robert Groden, one of the top JFK assassination researchers and experts in the world, is amazingly effective and logical. It's called "JFK The Case For Conspiracy". Point by point, in meticulous detail, it refutes the single bullet theory of the Warren Commission, showing it to be a fiction that even "Mother Goose would reject" as it says. It also shows interview clips from all the doctors and nurses that examined Kennedy's body who all unanimously said that there was a massive EXIT wound at the back of his head, proving conclusively that the official autopsy photos and x-rays are forged as part of the cover up. And it presents photographic evidence of a possible second gunman on the grassy knoll. An amazingly effective and 100 percent logical film. No rational person can see this film and still believe in the lone nut fiction.

Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2012, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok here's something I don't understand.

As much as I like the Kennedy's, they honestly didn't seem too bright. Consider the following:

JFK made enemies with many powerful people, J Edgar Hoover, the CIA, the military industrial complex, the mafia, the oil industry, LBJ (who may have gone to jail for his crimes had he not become president), Castro, and everyone who blamed him for the Bay of Pigs failure.

With the most powerful enemies in the world, why would JFK be riding around in an open limosine in public with no secret service at his side, like a sitting duck? I mean, come on now. That's totally reckless and unclever. It's like the guy didn't have common sense. Even ruthless dictatos never ride out in open cars like a sitting duck. Even Sadam Hussein and Joseph Stalin would not expose themselves like that.

At least JFK could have asked for a top to cover the limo. Didn't he know about the Lincoln assassination, where some actor just walked up to him and shot him, just like that? Where was Lincoln's security guards? That was so lame.

Furthermore, didn't JFK realize that something was wrong on the day of his assassination, when his secret service was not running alongside his car and were withdrawn for no reason? They were totally useless that day. Anyone could shoot him and the agents sitting in the car behind him could not protect him. He was a sitting duck. Why didn't he immediately get suspicious?

He did seem very naive though, to think that he could go against the CIA, Federal Reserve and military industrial complex and get away with it. Or maybe he just didn't think about it. Or maybe he didn't care if he got killed?

Also, why would his brother Bobby try to run for President in 1968 so that he could stop the war in Vietnam, and not realize that he would be assassinated too? He could have deduced that from basic logic. Why didn't he take any steps to protect himself or have some security? Did he lack any survival instinct?

Did RFK think that Oswald acted alone, and therefore with him out of the way, no one would assassinate him? Surely RFK didn't buy the lone nut theory deep down did he? Was he really that naive and reckless? As much as I like him, it seems like he just walked into an obvious death trap. Was he really that dumb?

Finally, with so many Kennedy's coming to such a tragic end (even before JFK), and with the myth of the "Kennedy curse", why would JFK Jr. go flying around in a small plane with little training and skill? I'm sure he was aware of his family history and that his uncle and aunt both died in separate plane crashes. Whether there was a curse or not, or just a lot of powerful people wanting to kill them off, either way, wouldn't he be more cautious than to take such reckless risks as flying a small plane? It seems strange.

There was no reason for JFK Jr. to take such a reckless risk of flying a small plane. He was no expert pilot. Why didn't he just take a commercial flight? Or hire a private jet with a professional pilot? That would have been the safest way. He should have known that in a small plane, anyone who wanted to kill him could do it easily by sabotaging his plane or shooting it down. (It was never clear exactly how his plane went down or why)

He did seem like a naive simpleton, not clever, cunning or calculating. Were all the Kennedy's like that? Why did they take such reckless risks and expose themselves and never think about guarding against the worst, which kept happening to them? Did they have no survival instinct? Did they not understand logic? Why didn't they just hire people to protect them?

It's like they always walked around without ever looking behind their back or looking out for danger. Anyone notice that? What was wrong with them? Did they lack intelligence, wits, or cleverness? Were they simpletons who only had looks and charisma, but not smarts? Why would they walk around with no protection, keep getting killed and never learning from it?

I don't know. But the blunders they made do seem bizarre. They seem almost as senseless as the actions that characters in B horror movies make, which defy common sense, basic logic and survival instinct. Can anyone explain this? Were they trying to get themselves killed? It seemed like it, as if they were following some kind of script.

I don't know. Maybe people in the 60's were too trusting and weren't as jaded and paranoid as we are now, so they didn't think about those kind of things? From the voices of people in the 60's that are on video, they sure sound a bit naive and incapable of deeper thought.

What do you think?

Another question that I don't get:

Jack Ruby, Oswald's assassin, was in jail for about 3 years. Why didn't he reveal more about the plot during all that time? It was obvious that his co-conspirators betrayed him and left him in jail, so why wouldn't he expose them all in revenge? He had nothing to lose at that point right?

Also, why didn't anyone probe him for more info and details? In three years, all they got out of him was a 30 second cryptic spiel about "no one will ever know the truth about my motives"? WTF? That was such a wasted opportunity to find out what the truth was. Why didn't anyone try to seize that golden opportunity during those three years? That doesn't make sense. You'd think someone would, wouldn't you? That's a long time let a golden opportunity go to waste. How could such a blunder last for three years?

Come to think of it, if Oswald had lived, gone to trial and then to jail, might the same thing have happened? Maybe he would have just sat in jail, revealing nothing until he died, just like Ruby? The other alleged lone nut assassins didn't reveal much while they were in jail, so why would he?
Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2012, 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The driver of JFK's limo, William Greer, appears to be involved. Why did he slow down after the first shot was fired? You'd think he would have sped up and tried to get away wouldn't you? Instead, he slowed to 10 mph and waited until the fatal head shot before taking off. Isn't that way too suspicious and convenient? If he wasn't trying to get JFK killed, then what was he trying to do?

See episode 7 of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" on YouTube. It implicates the Secret Service. Also see episode 9, where LBJ is implicated. In fact, his mistress and one of his attorneys say they have evidence that he was in on the assassination plot. Plus he had a criminal history where he murdered many people including his own sister. It's a very damning and shocking episode. Here is the playlist of all episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... TOIeZERpe3

Polls show that over 90 percent of Americans do believe it was a conspiracy. The evidence all points to one, and plus the deliberate overt cover up attempt by the government is clear and unambiguous to all. Even a child can see that there was a big coverup.

How do TPTB get the media and police department in on it though? Doesn't anyone have morals?

That's pretty scary. It means they can take out any one of us, make it look like a suicide, and the police and media won't look into it if they are ordered to stand down.

How did they get the police to help in the cover up and framing of Oswald? How did they get the secret service to stand down? How did they get the driver, William Greer, to agree to slow the limo down to 10 mph until the fatal shot to JFK's head? How did they know that they would all cooperate? It can't just be that they were paid can it?

How many people would agree to a conspiracy to murder someone? I don't know anyone that would. Do you?