Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I Don't Trust Alex Jones Or Ron Paul

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I Don't Trust Alex Jones Or Ron Paul

Postby Taco » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Well, this "truther" trusts more people than I do, I don't even trust myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVOMenZg ... ideo_title
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hook » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I don't know why, Paul's record speaks for itself. I have been following Ron Paul since 1999, long before he was popular. I haven't seen anything untoward come from him.

His son Rand is a little less trustworthy because he has made some concessions to get into his position. Although he is better than anyone else in the Senate.

Alex Jones is ok sometimes, but he is bipolar and ruins his credibility when he accepts things without substantial evidence. But if you are going to be a professional conspiracy theorist, you have to lower the bar of evidence. He has people like David Icke that believe that the world is run by reptilian shapeshifters. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof....
Hook
Freshman Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal