Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A Jew describes Jewish involvement in Wall Street

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A Jew describes Jewish involvement in Wall Street

Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 am

Wow, a Jew banker being brutally honest in describing Jewish involvement in Wall Street and the financial sector and the collapse and coverup of the recent financial crisis:

Whats going on in Wall Street?

He admits Jewish Zionist influence had a huge hand in the recent financial crisis and criticizes his own people (Jews) for their deceitful behavior. If a non-Jew had said some of the things he said, they would be branded an anti-semite by the ADL and other such groups.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 am

It's good to see this talked about. The issue is not bloodline or religion, it's the tribal-based networking. He's right.

Jews have their networks, but they also tend to be disturbingly outspoken, like this guy - which is a virtue.

Incidentally I've had a couple of Jewish friends go out of the way to protect me from harm, by tipping me off with info that trickled down to them. I was and am grateful.

Thanks for posting. This actually gives me some hope for America. God knows we need it.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal