Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Were the Apollo Moon Landings a hoax?

Yes. It is obvious from all the evidence, smoking guns, and the fact that they haven't been back to the moon.
No. That's a crazy conspiracy theory that is implausible. Too many people would have had to be in on it.
Unsure or undecided. I'm on the fence on this one.
Total votes : 21

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Moretorque » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:20 pm

The previous post before the last one gave me lot's of hope for Adama but then ?????

Adama look around you, does the light bulb come on when you hit the switch ? or does it flicker on and off like the bulb in your head. It's like you are on and off on lots of your observations.

Prior to WW2 and then like in 1965 America had real science and real schools to present real science for all to see, the 1913 Federal Reserve act that was implemented was designed to destroy all this over time and it has pretty well succeeded.

You can go read where the ruling elite was claimed to have stated America must be destroyed because all the talent was coming here because of property rights physical and intellectual. Tesla is proof of this and they destroyed him good because he was to much for human progress but fortunately he lives on and touches our lives for the better everyday unlike those who would have us all live in the dark ages " Christers Excedra "..
Time to Hide!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby jamesbond » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Was it Winston who landed on the moon? :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal