Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Understanding the Reptilian Mind

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Understanding the Reptilian Mind

Postby TerraFirma » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:49 am

This one is for you, Winston!

I came across this recently, after losing it for years, and it's a good one... I found it on the website: Reptilians Exposed.

This is primarily for Winston, because he made worthwhile commentary in the thread about the subconscious mind self sabotage. Well, we live in a multidimensional universe and there are many influencing factors; these are mysteries that I believe he brushed in that thread. I like Winston for his curiosity. Here is a key to the big picture.

Personally, I've removed many of these types of beings from people, using Aboriginal shamanic techniques. Sure cleared my life up, as well. There's a Las Vegas seminar on that particular method in December.. (Try not to take in too much multidimensional info at once.)

and finally, the presentation: [youtube]
Freshman Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal