Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Stalking or weird co-incidence?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Stalking or weird co-incidence?

Postby Cornfed » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:55 am

I know a guy who is a recent convert to the conspiracist anti-bankster/Jew/Illuminati outlook and would blog extensively about it. Since he started doing that, a number of strange things have happened to him. The most recent one was that he got phone calls from blocked numbers where the caller insisted his car had been in an accident (it hadn't). Then one morning when walking across a stretch of park he crosses about a dozen times a week he came across a burnt-out car of the same make and model as his car parked on a pedestrian bridge he normally crosses. (How it even got there I don't know).

I wonder whether this is just a co-incidence or someone is sending a message. You would think that the elite would have bigger fish to fry, but on the other hand, what are the odds? If it was someone sending a message then I guess it worked, as he has decided to retire from blogging.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tre » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:08 am

I wouldn't doubt it one bit. He's not the only "conspiracy" blogger to report those types of things.
Junior Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal