ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Facebook used by the military as a tool of mass manipulation

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Facebook used by the military as a tool of mass manipulation

Postby publicduende » July 2nd, 2014, 6:46 am

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Postby Jester » July 2nd, 2014, 7:45 am

My little sister mentioned this earlier tonight.

She is a smart investor, owns tech stocks etc, she is not naive. But this depressed her.

It might be that the experiment isn't exclusively aimed at the US sheeple. Social media have played a role on the CIA's "color revolutions over the past several years. Being able to lower OR raise anger etc. gives you more ability to manipulate.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tezcatlipoca » July 2nd, 2014, 6:04 pm

Would not surprise me in the least, you can use Facebook likes to predict people's politics, age, religion, race, sexual orientation, etc so once you know their demographics and can predict what they're passionate about you can manipulate their sentiments. Wow just looked it up and this is hitting the main stream media too
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal