Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I like murder mysteries. I do not watch to find out Who Dun it. I dont really care about that.
I watch to find out why they were killed. What were they doing in their lives to put them in the situation to get killed?
Now I do not believe that every single person brings death upon themselves. Some may actually be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I can not give percentages, but from watching The First 48, Dateline NBC, 20/20 and others, I can see a significant amount of the time, the person was playing with fire.
So here's a list of things I've noticed the victims or their associates were involved in:
1. Adulterer, which creates intense jealousy. God also considers adultery worthy of death.
2. Murderer. They previously murdered someone else, then they are later murdered themselves.
3. Serial rapist. Rapists are worthy of death.
4. Drug dealer.
5. Associate of evil person.
6. Homosexual. God considers those who commit homosexuality as worthy of death.
7. Stripper or Prostitute.
11. Remaining in a relationship with a known psychotic/violent person.
12. Raps/Sings about suicide or murder.
13. Undisclosed or unknown.
Go back and watch when they give some history of the victim. You'll see that probably ~75% of the time, even if they didnt create the situation for themselves in a criminal matter, they were probably up to some pretty wicked sins (homosexuality, adultery, rape, murder, kidnapping, beastiality).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.