Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby Winston » November 27th, 2015, 5:31 am

Is it true that the Jews and Zionists rule the world, as many conspiracy buffs claim? Or are the Jews being scapegoated by the real elites? If the Jews really do rule the world, do most of them know about it? Or is it just a small elite group of Jews, like the Zionists and bankers, that run the world? If so, are most Jews aware of it? Obviously, an entire race can't be in on a conspiracy right? How much truth is there in Jewish Zionist conspiracy theories and how much is exaggerated?

If Jews really do rule the world, how did they attain such global power since they are such a tiny minority in the world? And what is their goal and agenda? Are they only driven by money, greed and power? Or is there more to it than that?

Also, do they only rule the Western world? What about Asia and Russia? Are all the Asian and Russian governments infiltrated by Jews and Zionists or their minions and puppets? What about China and Russia? Since China is only concerned with economic issues, and never exposes any of America's lies or crimes or conspiracies, they must be in collaboration with America to some degree right? Do all nations collaborate at a certain level, even those that pretend to be adversaries?

Here are some fascinating articles by Henry Makow about Jewish conspiracies.

The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism
http://www.savethemales.ca/000447.html

The Riddle of Anti Semitism
http://www.savethemales.ca/000612.html

Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
http://www.savethemales.ca/000808.html

The first article above has a chilling conclusion that says it all:

CONCLUSION

I wasted much of my life getting a conventional education, so I feel I am beginning my education anew.

It appears that a vampire-like clique directs the world. This secretive cabal is represented by our dominant political, economic and cultural institutions. Western society has been subverted and western culture is bankrupt. Democracy is a form of social control and the mass media/ education are systems for indoctrination.

Essentially the problem boils down to whether we believe man was made in God's image and has an obligation to lift himself to a higher level of truth, beauty and justice. Naturally monopolists have no use for this and want to define reality to suit their own interests. They have taught us that God is dead and man is just a fancy animal without a divine soul. Culture today tends to deny standards, ideals and goals of any kind. Instead, we are fed an endless diet of trivia and degradation.

Certain elite Jews are an integral part of this elite neo feudal conspiracy. Throughout history they have had a symbiotic relationship with the aristocracy. But ordinary Jews like the serfs were manipulated and persecuted by their elites.

True Judaism like Islam and Christianity affirms the supremacy of God as a moral force. A real Jew, like a true Christian or Muslim cannot perform an immoral act. It's time to reaffirm our belief in God.

- See more at: http://www.savethemales.ca/000447.html#sthash.RxyJLiu2.dpuf
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24796
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby Winston » December 17th, 2016, 8:15 pm

Jews control the world - Undeniable Proof

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24796
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby gravity25x » December 25th, 2016, 3:42 pm

I'm going to raise a dissenting opinion here.

I don't think that "the Jews", rule the world.

Many people seem to think so because they see a lot of Jewish people in power (whether officially, like in the cabinet of the President, or unofficially (the elites, like Soros), that somehow means that "Jews rule the world"

But I would disagree with this opinion.

Why?

Just because a large group of the elites and miscellaneous other powerful people happen to be Jewish proves nothing.

There are whites (anglos and germanics), Asians, and Jews in the "Elites". So basically the smart, successful races (not being racist...just stating a fact). In terms of being part of the elites it seems to be more about being smart and successful than being Jewish

The main thing is we find it unusual that such a small race has such a wide representation in powerful positions. I would say that it's just because they're smart. Jews are REALLY smart, that isn't a news flash to anyone that has an IQ above 80. They also work together (they're famous for this). That's the main reason black and south americans haven't managed to make hyper-developed countries like the Japanese or Singaporeans. Blacks don't work together: just look at America's streets...

Most Jews that live in Israel would laugh at you if you told them "Jews rule the world". They'd say: then why do we live in poverty? (The average Israeli is not rich) "Why is Israel so small if we rule the world?" I would say, if America is really ruled by Jews, then why haven't they used the American military to attack Israel's enemies? If America really wanted to, they could invade Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon and expand Israel 10-fold in a matter of weeks. (They "invaded" Libya, Syria, and Egypt in the last 5 years. Even Israel's relatively small military defeated the Arabs in numerous wars: the Arabs aren't very good fighters apparently.

What I mean is that there isn't any real evidence that they do (Jews rule the world). And if they did, wouldn't they take care of their own kind better? It just doesn't make sense to me. (And no, I'm not Jewish, if anyone is wondering...)

I think it all comes down to the fact that a LOT of people have hated the Jewish people throughout history. People hate watching other people succeed. Just look at all the "guy throws stone at lamborghini" videos on youtube. Anti-semitism is probably the most popular form of racism in the world.. But their psyche won't ALLOW them to recognize that they hate someone because of their success (because that would force them to recognize that the group they hate is superior to them in some way). They have to make up some other reason why they hate them (to justify their hatred to themselves). Oftentimes this is where people come up with things like "Jews rule the world" to justify hating the Jews. Kind of like when Nero set fire to Rome, and blamed the christians >_>; just make up an issue (false-flag, etc) that threatens something that people are passionate about (their country, city, religion) and most people are willing to release their built up hatred on the group that you blamed. Morality and decency go out the door when passion comes in.

This is my take anyway..
User avatar
gravity25x
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 127
Joined: December 9th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby Cornfed » December 26th, 2016, 6:56 am

A thing to take into account is that there are a plethora of Jewish organizations that probably most Jews are tapped into in one way or another, and most of them support the elite agenda to the letter - at least for us goyim.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby Kradmelder » December 26th, 2016, 7:07 am

All these jew organisations shamelessly promote the Jewish agenda. If whites tried it, jews would scream racism. You rarely here a jew criticising Israel, bnai brith, the Adl, the splc, the jew investment banks, the Jewish board of deputies, aipac etc which promote jewish interests at the expense of the goyim.

The rare jew with any deceny who highlights this hypocrisy and financial swindle, like Norman finkelstein is immediately slandered by jews as a self hating jew.

So in that sense every jew supports organised kikery. Seeing a crime and saying nothing is also a crime.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby Eric » December 27th, 2016, 3:38 am

gravity25x wrote:I'm going to raise a dissenting opinion here.

I don't think that "the Jews", rule the world.

Many people seem to think so because they see a lot of Jewish people in power (whether officially, like in the cabinet of the President, or unofficially (the elites, like Soros), that somehow means that "Jews rule the world"

But I would disagree with this opinion.

Why?

Just because a large group of the elites and miscellaneous other powerful people happen to be Jewish proves nothing.

There are whites (anglos and germanics), Asians, and Jews in the "Elites". So basically the smart, successful races (not being racist...just stating a fact). In terms of being part of the elites it seems to be more about being smart and successful than being Jewish

The main thing is we find it unusual that such a small race has such a wide representation in powerful positions. I would say that it's just because they're smart. Jews are REALLY smart, that isn't a news flash to anyone that has an IQ above 80. They also work together (they're famous for this). That's the main reason black and south americans haven't managed to make hyper-developed countries like the Japanese or Singaporeans. Blacks don't work together: just look at America's streets...

Most Jews that live in Israel would laugh at you if you told them "Jews rule the world". They'd say: then why do we live in poverty? (The average Israeli is not rich) "Why is Israel so small if we rule the world?" I would say, if America is really ruled by Jews, then why haven't they used the American military to attack Israel's enemies? If America really wanted to, they could invade Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon and expand Israel 10-fold in a matter of weeks. (They "invaded" Libya, Syria, and Egypt in the last 5 years. Even Israel's relatively small military defeated the Arabs in numerous wars: the Arabs aren't very good fighters apparently.

What I mean is that there isn't any real evidence that they do (Jews rule the world). And if they did, wouldn't they take care of their own kind better? It just doesn't make sense to me. (And no, I'm not Jewish, if anyone is wondering...)

I think it all comes down to the fact that a LOT of people have hated the Jewish people throughout history. People hate watching other people succeed. Just look at all the "guy throws stone at lamborghini" videos on youtube. Anti-semitism is probably the most popular form of racism in the world.. But their psyche won't ALLOW them to recognize that they hate someone because of their success (because that would force them to recognize that the group they hate is superior to them in some way). They have to make up some other reason why they hate them (to justify their hatred to themselves). Oftentimes this is where people come up with things like "Jews rule the world" to justify hating the Jews. Kind of like when Nero set fire to Rome, and blamed the christians >_>; just make up an issue (false-flag, etc) that threatens something that people are passionate about (their country, city, religion) and most people are willing to release their built up hatred on the group that you blamed. Morality and decency go out the door when passion comes in.

This is my take anyway..


So, extremely intelligent, successful & influential people; such as Henry Ford and the Dearborn Independent, Thomas Aquinas, and General George Washington and Seneca of the Roman empire ...were jealous, hateful people with an inferiority complex - and this is the reason for their "anti-Semitism"?

Pull your head out from your ass, stop being such a moron. The evidence is there, is right in front of your face. You just can't accept it.



Here, this might help you out:
http://truedemocracy.net/hj31/52.html
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby gravity25x » December 27th, 2016, 4:44 am

Eric wrote:
gravity25x wrote:I'm going to raise a dissenting opinion here.

I don't think that "the Jews", rule the world.

Many people seem to think so because they see a lot of Jewish people in power (whether officially, like in the cabinet of the President, or unofficially (the elites, like Soros), that somehow means that "Jews rule the world"

But I would disagree with this opinion.

Why?

Just because a large group of the elites and miscellaneous other powerful people happen to be Jewish proves nothing.

There are whites (anglos and germanics), Asians, and Jews in the "Elites". So basically the smart, successful races (not being racist...just stating a fact). In terms of being part of the elites it seems to be more about being smart and successful than being Jewish

The main thing is we find it unusual that such a small race has such a wide representation in powerful positions. I would say that it's just because they're smart. Jews are REALLY smart, that isn't a news flash to anyone that has an IQ above 80. They also work together (they're famous for this). That's the main reason black and south americans haven't managed to make hyper-developed countries like the Japanese or Singaporeans. Blacks don't work together: just look at America's streets...

Most Jews that live in Israel would laugh at you if you told them "Jews rule the world". They'd say: then why do we live in poverty? (The average Israeli is not rich) "Why is Israel so small if we rule the world?" I would say, if America is really ruled by Jews, then why haven't they used the American military to attack Israel's enemies? If America really wanted to, they could invade Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon and expand Israel 10-fold in a matter of weeks. (They "invaded" Libya, Syria, and Egypt in the last 5 years. Even Israel's relatively small military defeated the Arabs in numerous wars: the Arabs aren't very good fighters apparently.

What I mean is that there isn't any real evidence that they do (Jews rule the world). And if they did, wouldn't they take care of their own kind better? It just doesn't make sense to me. (And no, I'm not Jewish, if anyone is wondering...)

I think it all comes down to the fact that a LOT of people have hated the Jewish people throughout history. People hate watching other people succeed. Just look at all the "guy throws stone at lamborghini" videos on youtube. Anti-semitism is probably the most popular form of racism in the world.. But their psyche won't ALLOW them to recognize that they hate someone because of their success (because that would force them to recognize that the group they hate is superior to them in some way). They have to make up some other reason why they hate them (to justify their hatred to themselves). Oftentimes this is where people come up with things like "Jews rule the world" to justify hating the Jews. Kind of like when Nero set fire to Rome, and blamed the christians >_>; just make up an issue (false-flag, etc) that threatens something that people are passionate about (their country, city, religion) and most people are willing to release their built up hatred on the group that you blamed. Morality and decency go out the door when passion comes in.

This is my take anyway..


So, extremely intelligent, successful & influential people; such as Henry Ford and the Dearborn Independent, Thomas Aquinas, and General George Washington and Seneca of the Roman empire ...were jealous, hateful people with an inferiority complex - and this is the reason for their "anti-Semitism"?

Pull your head out from your ass, stop being such a moron. The evidence is there, is right in front of your face. You just can't accept it.



Here, this might help you out:
http://truedemocracy.net/hj31/52.html


Eric you have such a way with words. Have you considered going into diplomacy? Not that you'd do particularly well, but it'd give me a chance to watch you act like an ass again.

If you get mad just because someone respectfully disagrees with you (notice I wasn't rude at all in my first post, whereas you wasted no time dispensing profanities and down-putting words) you should check yourself to make sure you aren't just being hateful. Ever told a liberal that their ideas (feminism, etc) are wrong? What reaction did you get? Not too cherub huh? Reacting with rudeness and anger when their beliefs are challenged? Sound like anyone we know Eric?

Even if I am wrong, it doesn't change the fact that you're an ass that can't take his worldview being challenged on the internet.

Notice how cornfed and kradmelder were polite in disagreeing with me? That's how adults talk about politics eric.
User avatar
gravity25x
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 127
Joined: December 9th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby gravity25x » December 27th, 2016, 5:43 am

For those adults in the room:
I can understand what you say (and respect you even though I disagree, unlike Eric).

I don't disagree that a lot of the elites happen to be Jews. I don't disagree that many of those Jewish elites may very possibly (though ive seen no evidence for it) favor their own kind. I don't disagree that the elites are horrible, evil people that deserve to die, whether Jew or gentile. What I DO disagree with, is that we should blame an entire race for the actions of their leaders. Should we exterminate the Chinese because Mao was a horrible, genocidal individual? Should all slavs be sterilized because Stalin was a mass-murderer? I realize neither of you two mentioned anything about extermination or sterilization of the Jewish people. But if you do not support tiny Israel against the giant Arab/Muslim world that is what you are in effect supporting. (Kradmelder said himself, that not acting/saying something to prevent a crime is like committing the crime yourself) The Palestinians could have had their own state 5 times over by now if they wanted. But they don't want their own state (or peace) they want to massacre every Jewish person in Israel. And to do that they need the sympathy and help of the world (since obviously 300 million people in the muslim world are apparently no match for 10 million Jews in Israel. Or else they wouldn't have so embarressingly lost so many wars to that tiny nation) Should the palestinians succeed in their genocidal plan (which by the way they do not deny) they will apply for refugee status in Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt like they should have done decades ago. Israel is such a tiny country that is so low on resources and the arab world so huge and full of oil that no one can honestly believe that any reasonable person (which the palestinians most certainly are not), would suffer decades of conflict over a slit of land the size of Delaware, all because "they were there first" THAT IS RIDICULOUS.

You all might not be fond of Jews, but their neighbors the Arabs (and MANY others around the world) hate the Jews with a passion that is unreal. If the Jewish people as a whole (not the elites) don't have the ability to defend themselves (since apparently no one else will) you are condemning them to extermination as a race because of the actions of these elites who happen to share their DNA. That is not acceptable to me personally, which is why I hold the views I do.

I hate the elites, and wish only bad upon them. But I don't blame Israel, Judaism, or the Jewish people as a whole for any of the horrific things that they've done to my country (the US) and thereby me and my family. I blame the people responsible (those hidden and those apparent) and wish all other decent human beings well.
Last edited by gravity25x on December 27th, 2016, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
gravity25x
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 127
Joined: December 9th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby droid » December 27th, 2016, 5:54 am

gravity25x wrote:For those adults in the room:
I can understand what you say (and respect you even though I disagree, unlike Eric).

I don't disagree that a lot of the elites happen to be Jews. I don't disagree that many of those Jewish elites may very possibly (though ive seen no evidence for it) favor their own kind. I don't disagree that the elites are horrible, evil people that deserve to die, whether Jew or gentile. What I DO disagree with, is that we should blame an entire race for the actions of their leaders. Should we exterminate the Chinese because Mao was a horrible, genocidal individual? Should all slavs be sterilized because Stalin was a mass-murderer? I realize neither of you two mentioned anything about extermination or sterilization of the Jewish people. But if you do not support tiny Israel against the giant Arab/Muslim world that is what you are in effect supporting. (Kradmelder said himself, that not acting/saying something to prevent a crime is like committing the crime yourself) You all might not be fond of Jews, but their neighbors the Arabs (and MANY others around the world) hate the Jews with a passion that is unreal. If the Jewish people as a whole (not the elites) don't have the ability to defend themselves (since apparently no one else will) you are condemning them to extermination as a race because of the actions of these elites who happen to share their DNA.



But look at the fallacies you're falling under, gravitx25. Answering the OP question affirmatively doesn't mean they are to be exterminated, that parallel has been inculcated in many since childhood. Basically what you are saying is that you probably agree with what the OP suggests, but just happen to think it's Ok.

What's been suggested many, many, times is that if some people are hated everywhere they go, it might be something they're doing wrong. Saying that people hate the succesfull is too comfortable a cop out. Many succesfull groups not hated for being so.

If anyone wants to help Israel, i think they should be free to do so, but they shouldn't force the rest of us to contribute to that cause. I'd rather give my money to Somalis etc. Well actually I checked out couple years ago lol so not paying taxes for now.
Cool user name by the way.
Last edited by droid on December 27th, 2016, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby Cornfed » December 27th, 2016, 5:58 am

gravity25x, you need to do a lot more research.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby gravity25x » December 27th, 2016, 6:06 am

Cornfed wrote:gravity25x, you need to do a lot more research.


Well, I appreciate the sentiment. You were respectful so that's all i care about.
User avatar
gravity25x
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 127
Joined: December 9th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby gravity25x » December 27th, 2016, 6:14 am

droid wrote:
gravity25x wrote:For those adults in the room:
I can understand what you say (and respect you even though I disagree, unlike Eric).

I don't disagree that a lot of the elites happen to be Jews. I don't disagree that many of those Jewish elites may very possibly (though ive seen no evidence for it) favor their own kind. I don't disagree that the elites are horrible, evil people that deserve to die, whether Jew or gentile. What I DO disagree with, is that we should blame an entire race for the actions of their leaders. Should we exterminate the Chinese because Mao was a horrible, genocidal individual? Should all slavs be sterilized because Stalin was a mass-murderer? I realize neither of you two mentioned anything about extermination or sterilization of the Jewish people. But if you do not support tiny Israel against the giant Arab/Muslim world that is what you are in effect supporting. (Kradmelder said himself, that not acting/saying something to prevent a crime is like committing the crime yourself) You all might not be fond of Jews, but their neighbors the Arabs (and MANY others around the world) hate the Jews with a passion that is unreal. If the Jewish people as a whole (not the elites) don't have the ability to defend themselves (since apparently no one else will) you are condemning them to extermination as a race because of the actions of these elites who happen to share their DNA.



But look at the fallacies you're falling under, gravitx25. Answering the OP question affirmatively doesn't mean they are to be exterminated, that parallel has been inculcated in many since childhood. Basically what you are saying is that you probably agree with what the OP suggests, but just happen to think it's Ok.

What's been suggested many, many, times is that if some people are hated everywhere they go, it might be something they're doing wrong. Saying that people hate the succesfull is too comfortable a cop out. Many succesfull groups not hated for being so.

If anyone wants to help Israel, i think they should be free to do so, but they shouldn't force the rest of us to contribute to that cause. I'd rather give my money to Somalis etc. Well actually I checked out couple years ago lol so not paying taxes for now.
Cool user name by the way.



How much time have you spent with Somalis? You might change your mind if you had to deal with them constantly. They are wholly uncivilized. Beauty can still be in a culture even though they aren't western (oftentimes the most foreign cultures are the most beautiful). The somalis decidedly lack any such beauty in their culture.

No I'm not asking anyone to support Israel. I am only bringing to light the fallacies of the "Palestinians are victims" argument and the "jews are evil world dominators" rant that half the internet is on. Palestinians are instigators, not victims. Most jews are totally innocent of the crimes they are constantly accused of online. I believe in standing up for whats true and correct. That's what a forum is for: intelligent discussion. I felt I saw something wrong so I offered an argument I felt was closer to the truth. I can see that people with a negative view of Jews are taking this argument way more personally than I am.

Thanks, i rather like it :P
User avatar
gravity25x
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 127
Joined: December 9th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby Kradmelder » December 27th, 2016, 6:22 am

I don't believe the Muslims would have been a problem if 6 million so called holocausted jews didn't go and squat on muslim lands. Whitey had lived in peace with muzzies for 300 years. Then the west allows 6 million kikes to move in. No wonder the muzzies are pissed off.
Where did the muzzies learn terrorism? From the kikes. That is how the kikes got it from the brits. By blowing up hotels like the king David, kidnapping, murdering etc.

Adolf's Madagascar plan would have been a better place for jews. There they can only cheat the monkeys out of bananas and would have no neighbour's land to build settlements on.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby Kradmelder » December 27th, 2016, 6:31 am

I don't think calling you or anyone else an idiot or any other personal attack makes any contribution. Any one who has an opinion he tries to justify cannot be an idiot since and idiot doesnt think for himself and will just parrot what he taught to believe.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Do Jewish/Zionist Conspiracies Rule the World?

Postby droid » December 27th, 2016, 6:47 am

gravity25x wrote:
droid wrote:

How much time have you spent with Somalis? You might change your mind if you had to deal with them constantly. They are wholly uncivilized. Beauty can still be in a culture even though they aren't western (oftentimes the most foreign cultures are the most beautiful). The somalis decidedly lack any such beauty in their culture.


Don't take it literally, it was just an example. The point is that people should not be forced to cover other's pet projects.

gravity25x wrote:No I'm not asking anyone to support Israel. I am only bringing to light the fallacies of the "Palestinians are victims" argument and the "jews are evil world dominators" rant that half the internet is on. Palestinians are instigators, not victims. Most jews are totally innocent of the crimes they are constantly accused of online. I believe in standing up for whats true and correct. That's what a forum is for: intelligent discussion. I felt I saw something wrong so I offered an argument I felt was closer to the truth. I can see that people with a negative view of Jews are taking this argument way more personally than I am.
Thanks, i rather like it :P


I think I addressed your points logically, where do you see it as personal. How else do we discuss it?

"Palestinians are instigators, not victims. Most jews are totally innocent"

You do have some bias, what happened to no blanket statements.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Next

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest