Spooky Ghost and Paranormal Videos/Documentaries

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Spooky Ghost and Paranormal Videos/Documentaries

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond wow check out the real life story of the movie "The Conjuring". It's scarier than the movie!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond

Wow check out this woman talking about the life of the famous Ed and Lorraine Warren. She's very good at telling such stories!

Also check out the legend of the Bell Witch haunting in Tennessee. It goes all the way back to the early 1800s and is one of the most famous hauntings in America. @GoingAwol have you ever heard of the famous Bell Witch in TN? See below. This will run chills down your spine.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Spooky Ghosts and Paranormal Videos/Documentaries

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 8:40 am
@jamesbond

Wow check out this independent documentary about Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, one of the most paranormal places in the world. Very spooky!

The Skinwalker Ranch is fascinating. A couple of years ago, the History Channel did a complete TV series for two seasons about the strange things that have happened at the Skinwalker Ranch. I hope the History Channel or Travel Channel do new shows regarding the strange events that occur at the Skinwalker Ranch.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is considered to be the most haunted house in America. The poltergeist activity in this house occurred in 1974 in Bridgeport Connecticut and this documentary goes into detail as to what happened.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond

This video about the legend of the Blair Witch in Maryland will chill your bones!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
November 17th, 2023, 12:33 am
Winston wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 8:40 am
@jamesbond

Wow check out this independent documentary about Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, one of the most paranormal places in the world. Very spooky!

The Skinwalker Ranch is fascinating. A couple of years ago, the History Channel did a complete TV series for two seasons about the strange things that have happened at the Skinwalker Ranch. I hope the History Channel or Travel Channel do new shows regarding the strange events that occur at the Skinwalker Ranch.
There is a new series about Skinwalker Ranch called "Beyond Skinwalker Ranch". See below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27733069/

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
November 20th, 2023, 12:33 pm

There is a new series about Skinwalker Ranch called "Beyond Skinwalker Ranch". See below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27733069/

I will check it out, the stuff that goes on at the Skinwalker Ranch is pretty bizarre.