Shadow People and Djinn - Any of you seen them?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Shadow People and Djinn - Any of you seen them?

Post by Winston »

Whoa! Something creepy happened this morning. As I was waking up, I either went into a lucid dream state or hypnagogic state (the zone between waking and sleeping where hallucinations often occur). In the dream, I was singing and dancing with some children in a house. Then all of a sudden I realized I was in a former friend's house, whom I haven't spoken to in years. I felt a sense of dread, as if I should not be there, as I lay in the bed in his house. All of a sudden, a headless figure in black jumped out at me from the doorway and grabbed my shoulder. His hand on my shoulder felt very real, like someone in real life touching me. His other hand seemed to be trying to cover my mouth or something. Like maybe he was trying to suffocate me.

I was startled and woke up for a few seconds. Then I went back into the lucid dream of hypnagogic state and he was still there, standing over me. Using my astral arm, I reached up and grabbed him and tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Then I looked up at his face but only saw a blur, as if his head wasn't there or just a shadow. It was weird. After a while, I gave up and woke up, since I could not move him.

Very creepy. I haven't experienced anything like that in a long time. I wonder if it was an entity, such as a shadow being, which Art Bell talked about, in the astral realm. Perhaps in the hypnagogic state, you can see entities in the astral realm as they try to scare you? The thing is when I have sleep paralysis, and feel a sense of dread or fear, it's like that feeling of fear attracts scary entities to me, as if they feed on fear as their energy source. But when I remain calm, nothing happens and I just float around in a dark room. Over the years I have learned to remain calm during sleep paralysis. So these scary incidents don't happen much anymore.

Maybe because lately I've been reading and watching videos about Archons and parasitical entities, that maybe I attracted one this morning? lol. A few days earlier, while I was trying to fall asleep, I also had a weird experience. I suddenly saw a doorway (even though I was facing the wall) and a figure looked around the corner of the door at me. The figure's head was covered in white cloth, like something from a horror movie. He just looked at me as if he could see through the cloth. It was weird.

Any of you have these kind of experiences before? They are pretty frightening the first time, but aren't as bad later on. I was more confused than frightened, and thinking "WTF is that?"

I also notice that when I am depressed, gloomy, or unhappy that these scary visions occur more often than when I am happy. It's as if being depressed lowers your shield and allows such entities to come into your dream or astral realm.

Do any of you have sleep paralysis? Have any of you experienced the hypnagogic state betweeen sleeping and waking?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Shadow People and Djinn - Any of you seen them?

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
September 19th, 2021, 5:55 am
Whoa! Something creepy happened this morning. As I was waking up, I either went into a lucid dream state or hypnagogic state (the zone between waking and sleeping where hallucinations often occur). In the dream, I was singing and dancing with some children in a house. Then all of a sudden I realized I was in a former friend's house, whom I haven't spoken to in years. I felt a sense of dread, as if I should not be there, as I lay in the bed in his house. All of a sudden, a headless figure in black jumped out at me from the doorway and grabbed my shoulder. His hand on my shoulder felt very real, like someone in real life touching me. His other hand seemed to be trying to cover my mouth or something. Like maybe he was trying to suffocate me.

I was startled and woke up for a few seconds. Then I went back into the lucid dream of hypnagogic state and he was still there, standing over me. Using my astral arm, I reached up and grabbed him and tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Then I looked up at his face but only saw a blur, as if his head wasn't there or just a shadow. It was weird. After a while, I gave up and woke up, since I could not move him.

Very creepy. I haven't experienced anything like that in a long time. I wonder if it was an entity, such as a shadow being, which Art Bell talked about, in the astral realm. Perhaps in the hypnagogic state, you can see entities in the astral realm as they try to scare you? The thing is when I have sleep paralysis, and feel a sense of dread or fear, it's like that feeling of fear attracts scary entities to me, as if they feed on fear as their energy source. But when I remain calm, nothing happens and I just float around in a dark room. Over the years I have learned to remain calm during sleep paralysis. So these scary incidents don't happen much anymore.

Maybe because lately I've been reading and watching videos about Archons and parasitical entities, that maybe I attracted one this morning? lol. A few days earlier, while I was trying to fall asleep, I also had a weird experience. I suddenly saw a doorway (even though I was facing the wall) and a figure looked around the corner of the door at me. The figure's head was covered in white cloth, like something from a horror movie. He just looked at me as if he could see through the cloth. It was weird.

Any of you have these kind of experiences before? They are pretty frightening the first time, but aren't as bad later on. I was more confused than frightened, and thinking "WTF is that?"

I also notice that when I am depressed, gloomy, or unhappy that these scary visions occur more often than when I am happy. It's as if being depressed lowers your shield and allows such entities to come into your dream or astral realm.

Do any of you have sleep paralysis? Have any of you experienced the hypnagogic state betweeen sleeping and waking?
Holy cow. Check out this movie called "Shadow People". The lucid dream I had above where I saw a shadow figure grab me, looks a lot like one of these shadow people. See trailer below. Apparently this is a real phenomenon. Even Art Bell did some shows on shadow people before.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: SShadow People and Djinn - Any of you seen them?

Post by Winston »

Short video about Shadow People and the various theories about what they might be. Wow in the comments section below lots of people say they had the same dream as I did, where the shadow figure appeared and rushed up to them in one swift motion, but was harmless and only seemed to enjoy playing tricks on them.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some stories about the Shadow People. Very creepy. I experienced one a few days ago during a lucid dream. Any of you seen these too? In a dream even?

Apparently, they may not just be projections of the mind because some of the stories involve the experiencers' dogs and cats seeing them too. Or multiple people seeing them at the same time.

Warning: Don't watch these before you go to bed!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An entire website and forum for those who experience Shadow People. Don't you guys wish you were a member or experiencer? lol

https://shadowpeople.org

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

No, I have not seen them myself. I suspect these creatures are demons or in some cases, someone's imagination, or some other being may get mistaken for them. I do not recall ever seeing a demon, except in a dream or dream-like experience. Maybe I heard one once, changing the voices on the radio, and at least once in a dream when I was waking up.

A friend of mine had seen a shadow looking being, that he was terrified of, at the side of his bed when he woke up when he was a child. Later, he got serious about his faith and was sharing his faith with other people on his college campus. There was a kind of witchcraft cult on campus. Since he was active in a Christian group there, campus administrators actually talk to him about how to deal with the cult. He said he saw a shadow creature beside his bed, which he thought the witches had called up and sent to him. When he was a child, he was afraid of the shadow creature/ demon he saw. But now, when he saw it he was not afraid and he could sense that he was afraid of it.

When he'd talk about this stuff where we lived in Jakarta, I could sense demonic presences. He asked me where I sensed them. We discussed this, I'd point where I could sense it. He could sense the same thing and a few others, and he doesn't care. I'd also sense demonic presences listening or watching when my cousin discussed abductions by 'greys' he'd read about. My theory is they tend to show up when people talk about them. I didn't see them, just sensed their presence.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan,
Shadow people may have some characteristic of demons, but they are also tricksters. In any case, the world is not as simple as there only being angels and demons. Christians like a simplified view of things where everything is black and white like that, but it just isn't so. You need to see the interviews and lectures with Rosemary Ellen Guiley. She's one of the best experts on this subject and explains why they are not all demons as Christians like to think. Here is one of her documentaries called "Your Worst Nightmare - Supernature Assault." It's very scary so don't watch this before you go to bed.

I saw one recently as I was waking up. It moved toward me in one swift motion and I could feel it grab my shoulder like a real person in real life. The touch sensation was very real. It was headless too, just like the videos say. It could be though that these are entities created by the dark side of our subconscious mind, which is why we see them when we are between waking and sleeping. In that boundary there exists many dark entities that prey on you. They could be both from your mind and real too, since in the astral realm, there is a blurred boundary between what is real and what is in your mind. The two merge together in that realm. Hard to explain. It's like the inner manifests as the outer. Look up "tulpa" too for an example.

Rosemary Ellen Guiley calls them the "Djinn" which is coined in Middle Eastern folklore and predates Islam. She said the connection between Djinn, Shadow People, and Grey Aliens is strong.