Tartaria Mud Flood, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture - Are they hiding a global unified civilization?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tartaria Mud Flood, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture - Are they hiding a global unified civilization?

Post by Winston »

New series by Ewaranon, aka Aewar, below called "Shadow Rome". All parts below. He's now changed his stance about the impossible architecture and mud flood, and he now says that the reset wasn't in the 19th Century, but in the Middle Ages which led to the Renaissance and the Neo Classical architecture. Shadow Rome is about the shadow elite cabal that followed the Black Death in Europe which revived the Roman Elite and created a new cabal which still runs the world today. Aka "the entity".

Shadow Rome series

https://www.bitchute.com/video/h7e1BcwrfBLY/

Another new series by Ewaranon, now known as Aewar, called "The Labyrinth of the Lost Guild" which is about the sacred architecture of the Gothic Medieval era, which was removed and replaced by the Neo Classical architecture of the Renaissance, and the deeper reasons why that we were never told. What's interesting is that the French author Victor Hugo, who wrote "Les Miserables" and "Notre Dame De Paris", also talked about this in his books and essays, which very few people know about. The video shows you in detail what Victor Hugo wrote about it. All parts in one video below.

The Labyrinth of the Lost Guild series

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hnmJpp9x3rmh/

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude the British narrator of this series says that in England, you can see a castle or Gothic cathedral every few miles. Wow is that true? That must make England so beautiful and ethereal! How can you not be in love with that and find that very enchanting? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Tartaria Mud Flood, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture - Are they hiding a global unified civilization?

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
January 29th, 2024, 3:42 am
@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude the British narrator of this series says that in England, you can see a castle or Gothic cathedral every few miles. Wow is that true? That must make England so beautiful and ethereal! How can you not be in love with that and find that very enchanting? lol
I myself find Gothic architecture ugly and grotesque, even downright creepy. The Gothic cathedrals and medieval churches in England are no exception. In fact, whenever I'm in their vicinity, the very sight of them depresses my mood and their weird energy freaks me out and sends chills down my spine. I hate them.

England is not a beautiful or ethereal place. The country's aesthetics are rather ugly with unsightly and soulless grey cityscapes that even look dystopian and the energy is extremely dense and low-vibrational (I notice it as soon as I arrive at the airport). I even made a thread about how I dislike the UK on aesthetic grounds:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47463

I overwhelmingly prefer Mediterranean architecture, aesthetics and way of life and feel much happier in Spain than I do in the UK. Why are you not able to understand this and always want to try to convince me how beautiful and enchanting the UK is supposed to be??? With all due respect, Winston, you've never even set foot in the UK and your perception of the country is largely informed by fantasy.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 29th, 2024, 8:16 am
Why are you not able to understand this and always want to try to convince me how beautiful and enchanting the UK is supposed to be??? With all due respect, Winston, you've never even set foot in the UK and your perception of the country is largely informed by fantasy.
Exactly. @Winston lives in a "Never Never Land" just like Peter Pan. That's how his mind is. Everything is a fantasy for Winston. "Why can't the world be like I want it to be?"
Neverland is a fictional island featured in the works of J. M. Barrie and those based on them. It is an imaginary faraway place where Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Captain Hook, the Lost Boys, and some other imaginary beings and creatures live.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverland

Now you know how I angry I get whenever @Winston writes anything about the South. He'll watch some old timey black and white movie where there was this concept of a "southern belle" and "southern gentleman" and think that's how life is in the South. It literally makes my blood boil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
Why are you not able to understand this and always want to try to convince me how beautiful and enchanting the UK is supposed to be??? With all due respect, Winston, you've never even set foot in the UK and your perception of the country is largely informed by fantasy.
How can we be sure you aren't just saying that to keep the rest of us from going there and making the place overcrowded? We've seen it on TV. We know what it's like. It seems like an enchanting, beautiful place, if not a bit dangerous--- all those people going around in top hats and tails riding horses and buggies, or else armor, and the pretty princesses with their alluring British accents wearing their pretty dresses, alluring sharp witted beautiful commoner girls wearing their ball gowns making ever so subtle sarcastic comments toward their suitors followed by playing the piano forte, waiting for men to save them, with an occasional double decker bus driving by. As long as we keep our carriage out of the mud and any women who go there with us stay away from bad army captains trying to rape them, and as long was we pay our debts and don't end up in debtor's prison, and we don't run across any bad leprechauns we should be okay. We can also go into one of the castles and drop the drawbridge. We don't really have castles, moats and drawbridges in America. England would be fun to us.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Winston

If by "enchanting gothic architecture" you mean dog shit and some smack head asleep on the street then you've got the real life Britain bang on :lol: I don't particularly like this country. I don't find it enchanting or magical and I don't think the people here are of particularly good quality either.

I'm fully in agreement with @Lucas88 in his assessment of Britain and its culture, or should I say lack there of. To put things into perspective a little bit I should point out that Britain is like a photocopy of America. So your negative opinion of America would be applied equally to the UK if you spent a lengthy amount of time here and realised that the most conversation you get from "friendly Mary Poppins Brits" is some crack head asking for some spare change.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
January 29th, 2024, 8:35 am
Lucas88 wrote:
Exactly. @Winston lives in a "Never Never Land" just like Peter Pan. That's how his mind is. Everything is a fantasy for Winston. "Why can't the world be like I want it to be?"
Neverland is a fictional island featured in the works of J. M. Barrie and those based on them. It is an imaginary faraway place where Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Captain Hook, the Lost Boys, and some other imaginary beings and creatures live.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverland

Now you know how I angry I get whenever @Winston writes anything about the South. He'll watch some old timey black and white movie where there was this concept of a "southern belle" and "southern gentleman" and think that's how life is in the South. It literally makes my blood boil.
Now here is what I think about the Deep South. Squeal like a pig weee~weee! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Little Brokeback mountain, Redneck action. So much for Winston's fantasy land....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtAkf0UMeLA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qz4L1O84_I
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MrMan wrote:
January 29th, 2024, 8:48 am
Lucas88 wrote:
How can we be sure you aren't just saying that to keep the rest of us from going there and making the place overcrowded? We've seen it on TV. We know what it's like. It seems like an enchanting, beautiful place, if not a bit dangerous--- all those people going around in top hats and tails riding horses and buggies, or else armor, and the pretty princesses with their alluring British accents wearing their pretty dresses, alluring sharp witted beautiful commoner girls wearing their ball gowns making ever so subtle sarcastic comments toward their suitors followed by playing the piano forte, waiting for men to save them, with an occasional double decker bus driving by. As long as we keep our carriage out of the mud and any women who go there with us stay away from bad army captains trying to rape them, and as long was we pay our debts and don't end up in debtor's prison, and we don't run across any bad leprechauns we should be okay. We can also go into one of the castles and drop the drawbridge. We don't really have castles, moats and drawbridges in America. England would be fun to us.
Also one can live the James Bond lifestyle there. Saving the world in the name of the Queen. Have a nice tee with David Icke. Solve some crimes with Sherlock Holmes and Agathe Christie. Meet Indian people from the colonies. Have fun with Benny Hill and his girls. lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Australian truther Max Igan in these two videos below talks about the global Tartarian empire that's been covered up but has evidence of its existence all over the world, even in America. He shows us some fascinating anomalies and questions that will make you scratch your head and think and wonder. It definitely seems that something big was covered up in history. This is one of the biggest rabbit holes.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this will blow your mind. Check out this guy who found a FLAT EARTH map of Tartaria! It's very detailed and mind blowing! It's like something from Lord of the Rings!

https://conspyre.tv/video/7364/tartaria-flat-earth

Also, this Russian guy named Barnabas Nagy has 4 videos where he shows maps of Tartaria from the 1400s to the 1800s! Wow! Mind blowing!

https://rumble.com/c/c-5533578

Here he shows you giant doors from Tartaria that seeme to be meant for giants!

Giant Doors of Tartaria & Mud Flood Buildings for Giants
https://rumble.com/v44epmw-giant-doors- ... iants.html

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 4:15 am
Wow this will blow your mind. Check out this guy who found a FLAT EARTH map of Tartaria! It's very detailed and mind blowing! It's like something from Lord of the Rings!

https://conspyre.tv/video/7364/tartaria-flat-earth

Also, this Russian guy named Barnabas Nagy has 4 videos where he shows maps of Tartaria from the 1400s to the 1800s! Wow! Mind blowing!

https://rumble.com/c/c-5533578

Here he shows you giant doors from Tartaria that seeme to be meant for giants!

Giant Doors of Tartaria & Mud Flood Buildings for Giants
https://rumble.com/v44epmw-giant-doors- ... iants.html

What's supposed to blow our minds? From the first video, considering the time period, if they were flat eathers, that shouldn't be too surprising, but what was his evidence for that.

Mongolia was known in the west as 'Tartaria', and Europeans, who didn't know the details of the politics of the east, kept using the term for Asia for centuries, including for China when it wasn't under Chinese rule. The first video keeps talking about this map like it is secret knowledge that overturns history.