Tartaria Mud Flood, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture - Are they hiding a global unified civilization?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Impossible Architecture, Stolen History, Great Reset: Were Historical Cities FREE Energy Power Grids?

Post by Winston »

I have a theory about the impossible architecture stuff. Maybe in the distant past people were able to gather together and use their consciousness or mind to mold and shape matter easily to form this impossible architecture. So a group could use their imagination at a gathering to create the impossible architecture. But at some point, our reality got hijacked and limits and restrictions were placed on us to block us from doing stuff like that anymore? That's why we can't do it today and we assume that teams of construction workers must have built them, but they were simply built by mass consciousness working in harmony together? Another possibility is that the Mandela Effect has erased the techniques that people before us used to build them, so that they no longer exist in our historical timeline at all, and that's why we cannot find traces of them in our family records or history books? That of course, assumes the Mandela Effect is real. Just my "big thinking" as Matt would put it. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Reset in 1800s, Historical Cities Were FREE Energy Power Grids?! Wow!!!

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 7:24 am
Gali wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 4:54 am
Of course thousands of high IQ scientists are wrong but you a scientifically illiterate science denier is right. Obviously you sound very sane. I am the weirdo here.
Is someone paying you to make this same shitty troll post over and over? At least that would be some excuse. Otherwise why are you bothering? Do you really imagine that anyone could possibly benefit from your crap? Have you seriously nothing better to do with your time? You must be a really sad bastard.
He's probably not being paid. He's just running a script on behalf of the matrix reality generator that is trying to keep us from learning the truth about this reality. He is not aware of it, but he is just being used and receiving downloads from the matrix to align us with what the matrix wants us to believe because it doesn't want us to think for ourselves. He may believe in the BS he says even. But he is on the download frequency of the matrix that tries to protect itself from freethinkers. We are like a virus in the matrix that could spread, so it must attempt to contain us. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Stolen History, Impossible Architecture, and the Last Great Reset? Were Historical Cities FREE Energy Power Grids?

Post by Winston »

The Stolen History filmmaker was just interviewed on Higherside Chats with Greg Carlwood, one of the best conspiracy podcasts out there. Here's the link to listen to the first 90 min of it for free.

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/the-h ... eset.6076/

You can also listen to it here:

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/alex ... ast-reset/

Another interview about the same topic of stolen/false history on Higherside Chats with an expat in Europe named John Le Bon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iperlJiuVnM

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Stolen History, Impossible Architecture, and the Last Great Reset? Were Historical Cities FREE Energy Grids?

Post by Winston »

Check out these clips about the impossibility of the World Fairs of the 1800s that will blow your mind and exceeds the technology and capability we have today. After examining and thinking about them you will realize that something is not right about our history. And it's a good bet that the official history we have prior to the 1800s was faked and that there was some amazing advanced technology we had that was lost and covered up.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Stolen History, Impossible Architecture, Great Resets - Was a unified global civilization erased from history?

Post by Winston »

@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 and @gsjackson:

This will blow your mind. The StolenHistory.net site just produced a new video of the timeline of the last few hundred years, based on all the data collected so far. It explains how the previous advanced spiritual world known as Tartaria, was wiped out through a series of wars between 1800 and 1900, all of which was covered up of course. That's why there is so much impossible architecture all over the world, like in all of Europe, the giant megalithic structures, the pyramids, Angkor Wat in Asia, the neo classical architecture of Europe and America, etc. that we cannot build today with modern technology. This is why all the major cities in America were destroyed by mysterious fires in the 1800s, to cover it all up, even though the cities were made of stone and marble, not wood as official history claims. And all those from the old world were put into giant insane asylums that looked like Buckingham Palace, which doesn't make sense unless this theory is true. This timeline explains a lot of historical anomalies and makes more sense than the official timeline. See the video below. It's only 30 min. Their website is: www.stolenhistory.net

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Stolen History, Impossible Architecture, Great Resets - Was a unified global civilization erased from history?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Matt McKinley's trip to Philadelphia City Hall to see an amazing building with impossible architecture that no one could build today, let alone in 1870. See the video of it taken by Matt below. It definitely supports the impossible architecture theory.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
October 4th, 2023, 1:25 pm
Wow check out Matt McKinley's trip to Philadelphia City Hall to see an amazing building with impossible architecture that no one could build today, let alone in 1870. See the video of it taken by Matt below. It definitely supports the impossible architecture theory.

How would you know what is impossible? What do you know about Architecture?

What do you know about nuclear technology? What do you know about chip production? These are 1000 times more difficult to make.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A great and funny solution to the impossible architecture problem in the comments below Matt's video about it. If this is true then it would explain a lot, that we were dropped here on the gameboard sometime during the 1800s or 1700s, like in the series "Westworld". lol. I added my comment below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0noD76j1e8

@alexandermendez4653
6 months ago
I think these structures are like those little decorations you put into a fishes bowl, like a little pirate ship or tiki skull. We're the little goldfish talking to each other like, "who made this giant structure?"

@niclouisac1670
6 months ago
YES! I think we're missing the point. We didnt build these things. They were dropped in here as part of the backdrop

@romanm.3529
6 months ago
@niclouisac1670 Yes, 100%

@nanaleigh328
6 months ago
When my son was young , he told me that this place was a play station for the giants. I asked what place? he said earth.
At the time, I did not know 'play station' and thought it was like a small garage, gas station with little cars.

@d.aardent9382
6 months ago
Lol!!!! Thats great. Hilarious

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
@niclouisac1670 If so then that means we were dropped here at some point during the 1800s, kind of like in the TV series "Westworld"?

@happierabroad
1 second ago
@nanaleigh328 So it's kind of like everything here was part of the gameboard before we arrived? Like when you boot up a video game?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
October 4th, 2023, 11:30 pm
What do you know about nuclear technology? What do you know about chip production? These are 1000 times more difficult to make.
I don't know anything about architecture. However, Howdie Mickoski talked to professional architects in Norway about this subject. They were baffled and said that the World's Fairs would take them 15 years to build, but they built them in 1890s in 2 years allegedly. No expert today can explain that. Didn't you listen to any of Howdie's interviews? He mentions this in every interview and gives a lot of specifics and details.

Wikipedia just lies and gives the official explanation that the World's Fairs were made of cheap plaster and cardboard, but the photos don't show that and it defies logic because if you go up in an elevator in a building made of plaster it would crash and kill everyone in the elevator. So that doesn't hold water. Are you aware that Wikipedia contains a lot of lies that doesn't hold water?

For example, Wikipedia claims that the Great Fire that destroyed Chicago in 1871 was caused by a cow knocking over a lantern. However, this is ridiculous because the whole city of Chicago disintegrated to dust, like the twin towers on 9/11 did. So the elite have always had advanced energy weapons it seems. You can see this in the photos of Chicago after the great fire. The buildings do not look like they were burned by fire, they look like they were disintegrated to dust. Wikipedia lies about this by saying that the whole city burned because it was made of wood. But again that is false because if you look at photos of Chicago before 1871 you can see that it was made by STONE, MARBLE, and GRANITE, just like the Philadelphia City Hall above. Obviously a fire would NOT disintegrate a whole city made of stone, marble, and granite, so Wikipedia lies again. You gotta be a liar to believe that. Do you? Or else your IQ is below zero and you are dumb as bricks to believe every lie that comes from authority, even if it's an obvious lie.

Also, use your common sense if you have any. Do you really think the city government of Philadelphia in 1870 would build a huge palace of 700 rooms made of stone, marble and granite, just to house a city government? lol. How would the government get the materials, skills, expertise and money to build such a thing? Where was all the stone, marble and granite quarried from? How could dumb incompetent government workers build such a thing? How would cowboys riding horses build such a thing? Did you see Matt's video above of the Philadelphia City Hall? No modern construction company could build that today and you know it. Do you have a solution or answer? No one else does. So do you? If not then you should admit that it's a genuine mystery, so the answer may lie outside the bookends, as in the comments I pasted above.

The simple solution is that these impossible architecture buildings were already here before we arrived, kind of like in Westworld when we were placed onto a gameboard. Sometimes the answer lies outside the bookeneds, not inside them.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Put in like 1000 hours of studying the subject. It may change your mind. Plus people will take you serious.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 2:33 am
Put in like 1000 hours of studying the subject. It may change your mind. Plus people will take you serious.
You are raising the bar to impossible standards to try to win a debate. That is cheap and pathetic and low class and proves nothing. Fact is fact. Truth is truth. Even this ladyboy from Sweden below makes better arguments than you. He/she says that labor was very cheap in the past so they could take many years or decades to build something with cheap labor, but labor is expensive now so they can't build ornate structures today like they could before. It's a typical atheist desperate attempt to find an explanation, but it doesn't prove anything or that it is correct. Nor does it explain all the countless anomalies or mysteries. Howdie Mickoski talked to professional architects in Norway and they admitted that they were dumbfounded and could not explain the World's Fairs.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting video about the many orphan trains in the 1800s, which the establishment claims are an act of charity and altruism, but which are mysterious and unexplained if you look into it further. Here is a fantastic hypothesis about them below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow guys. Check out this new documentary called "The Primordial Code" by a German truth seeker where he travels around Europe and talks to experts about lost secrets of ancient societies and free energy from the ether and how it's all been covered up in our world of human enslavement for profit. Some of the stuff he shows u is mind blowing. For example, I didn't know that a copper wire in the ground on a farm can raise crops very well without fertilizers or pesticides. Or that growing vegetables inside a pyramid makes them grow a lot bigger and better, resulting in surplus food. Wow. Is all that true?

Here's the whole documentary below. It's a must see for any truth seeker. Some of the dialogue is in German so you have to turn on the subtitles to follow them. The experts he talks to look very credible and down to earth. Let me know what u think.

https://youtu.be/TYQ3cI2J4aM?si=HI4Kbvmjc0EncdSS

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tartaria Mud Flood, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture - Are they hiding a global unified civilization?

Post by Winston »

Complete epic Flat Earth video series and Tartaria video series by Ewaranon all on one page! These are considered the BEST series on Flat Earth and the Tartaria/Lost History theory by the alternative research community. A huge red pill and must see for any truth seeker. Will definitely blow your mind and change the way you see reality forever! Guaranteed. Once you go down the rabbit hole, there's no turning back! So be warned!

This page below contains the embedded videos for the full "What on Earth Happened" 8 hour flat earth series, and the two "Lost History of Flat Earth" series that are both 5 or 6 hours long. Volume 2 of it just came out, and that's why there's a series 2 now. The first series "What on Earth Happened" wakes you up to the flat earth and is meant to be watched first as a primer red pill down the rabbit hole. Then the "Lost History of Flat Earth Vol. 1" series is meant to be watched next and is about our lost history and the lost civilization that vanished and was covered up in the 1800s after the great reset. It covers impossible architecture, mud floods, Tartaria, and resets that have been forgotten and lost and covered up. After that, you can watch Vol. 2 which addresses more revelations and red pills down the rabbit hole and addresses the "why" of it all.

https://wickedtruths.org/en/documentari ... -ewaranon/

The "Lost History of Flat Earth" series is also here on Rumble, divided into smaller segments, so you can watch the series a little at a time.

https://rumble.com/c/c-1662052

Here is the whole series "What on Earth Happened" by Ewaranon divided into many segments on Rumble:

https://rumble.com/c/c-1662055

If you've already seen "Lost History of Flat Earth" you can jump to Vol. 2 of the series here:

https://odysee.com/@wickedtruths:2/LHFE2:d?src=embed

If you want to see the whole 8 hours of "What on Earth Happened" in one video see here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/93aPXPLeKgS8/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tartaria Mud Flood, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture - Are they hiding a global unified civilization?

Post by Winston »

Update:

The full length Stolen History documentaries that I posted earlier have been taken off of YouTube due to some minor copyright infringement (or perhaps there was too much truth in it that threatened the powers that be?). But they've been uploaded to Bitchute. See the links below. There is a new video now about the Post-Reset War of the 19th Century too. This Stolen History series asks a lot of stunning questions and shows you a lot of photos and evidence that will blow your mind and make you ask many questions and rethink everything and go down the rabbit hole! :) A definite must see for any truth seeker! Will awaken any open minded researcher for sure!

Stolen History - Lifting the Veil of Deception (Part 1 - Introduction) [Jun 21, 2021]
The official version of human history is a construct of lies. We are in a state of collective amnesia. Let's free ourselves from the artificial matrix that has been imposed on us.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2SGV25L4kdQX/

Stolen History - Lifting the Veil of Deception Part 2 The Destruction of the Old World [Jul 7, 2021]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wPVtPjg1tkLy/

Stolen History - Lifting the Veil of Deception Part 3 The Mystery of the World's Fairs [03.12.2021]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IyUqOSDnKaro/

The latest video: Stolen History: The Post-Reset War of the 19th Century

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NXPGLpZZpLGz/

@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 what do you think of this theory?