Tartaria Mud Flood, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture - Are they hiding a global unified civilization?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Reset in 1800s, Historical Cities Were FREE Energy Power Grids?! Wow!!!

Post by Winston »

Matt has good points about the impossible architecture of the past that we cannot build today, nor could the Victorians of the 1800s build them.

"Original video from Michelle Gibson is the link BELOW: "Impossible architecture researches... no more playin it safe. What's your best theories on all of this stuff?" It's time to think BIG. Just saying "inherited buildings" all the time, isn't good enough. If every building from Philadelphia City Hall, to the Biltmore, through the "Exibitions" were inherited buildings, how did the creeps remove every single written record of them? Changing the books in the Library of Congress is easy. Affecting Matt's Family tree book and deleting every two-bit diary entry of Grandpa Jassop or a notebook someone shoved in a chest in the attic.......... not so easy! (Remember nohobocode.com for when they nuke me. Leave your email there.)"

Interesting metaphysical theory in the comments below the video:

Dark glasses Woody
9 months ago (edited)
My working theory is that this realm is one of several interlinked realms, each occupying a specific resonant range. They function like cymatic structures which shift in form over time. Our realm used to overlap with the higher realm in a number of places when the form of their cymatic ranges linked. This resulted in a number of regions that were shared and could be accessed by people from both realms.
This concept also provides an explanation for the atomic structure of old buildings appearing to change over time.
They are moving apart though and when that happens the powers of our realm move in with a new history or cover story.
I think the machinations at CERN could be concerned with locking our realm in a state of resonance that keeps it separate from the higher realms.
It also seems likely that large scale events are engineered to divert attention from shifts in the resonant structure that would otherwise appear anomalous.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Great Reset in 1800s, Historical Cities Were FREE Energy Power Grids?! Wow!!!

Post by Gali »

It took 40 years to top the Empire State Building. There must be a hoax somewhere, right?

A Timeline Of The Tallest Buildings In History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YlgG1NO0Z4
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 3:08 am
Matt has good points about the impossible architecture of the past that we cannot build today, nor could the Victorians of the 1800s build them.

"Original video from Michelle Gibson is the link BELOW: "Impossible architecture researches... no more playin it safe. What's your best theories on all of this stuff?" It's time to think BIG. Just saying "inherited buildings" all the time, isn't good enough. If every building from Philadelphia City Hall, to the Biltmore, through the "Exibitions" were inherited buildings, how did the creeps remove every single written record of them? Changing the books in the Library of Congress is easy. Affecting Matt's Family tree book and deleting every two-bit diary entry of Grandpa Jassop or a notebook someone shoved in a chest in the attic.......... not so easy! (Remember nohobocode.com for when they nuke me. Leave your email there.)"

Interesting metaphysical theory in the comments below the video:

Dark glasses Woody
9 months ago (edited)
My working theory is that this realm is one of several interlinked realms, each occupying a specific resonant range. They function like cymatic structures which shift in form over time. Our realm used to overlap with the higher realm in a number of places when the form of their cymatic ranges linked. This resulted in a number of regions that were shared and could be accessed by people from both realms.
This concept also provides an explanation for the atomic structure of old buildings appearing to change over time.
They are moving apart though and when that happens the powers of our realm move in with a new history or cover story.
I think the machinations at CERN could be concerned with locking our realm in a state of resonance that keeps it separate from the higher realms.
It also seems likely that large scale events are engineered to divert attention from shifts in the resonant structure that would otherwise appear anomalous.
Watching videos is time consuming. I watched several minutes of the video and t sounds like the guy has nothing. So what? They were able to build a huge structure for the World's Fair? Where was the labor supposed to come from?

There were a lot of farmers and other people willing to labor with their hands in the 1800's. Moderns might be a bit softer than our ancestors used to working hard for their hands for a living. Farmers could work on the farm, then do laboring jobs for extra cash. If they were growing wheat and not beans, squash, or other October-harvested crops, you have an instant labor pool. most of the country was made up of farmers back then.

Also, there were master craftsmen who had skill and knowledge, and lots of various types of masons before modern forms of construction with steel and concrete.

One of the videos said 'they say' there were no engineers in the US at the time of the building of the Eerie Canal. That was false, and there were engineers that worked on it. But it seems to me the word 'engineer' did not necessarily refer to someone with formal educational or licensed credentials like we have now. People who built engines or ran them were called 'engineers.' Henry Ford was employed as an engineer by Edison Illuminating Company of Detroit. Eventually he became chief engineer. Was his qualification a degree in engineering from MIT? No, he had apprenticed as a machinist. Even now, they call both the guys who drive the train engines and the folks with the applied science degrees called 'engineering' 'engineers'.

Anyway, I have only seen snippets. I don't have a lot of time to spend just refuting conspiracy theories.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Impossible Architecture, Great Reset in 1800s, Historical Cities Were FREE Energy Power Grids?! Wow!!!

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 4:38 am
It took 40 years to top the Empire State Building. There must be a hoax somewhere, right?

You're missing the point as usual. Modern architecture and skyscrapers are made of crap material and not built to last. The historic architecture like castles, palaces and cathedrals were built to last. Some have lasted over a thousand years. There's no comparison. There is definitely some lost technology, perhaps involving free energy. We cannot build those things today with stone and iron. There appears to have been a great reset in the 1800s and maybe even a nuclear war in the late 1700s or early 1800s. If so then it was covered up of course. You assume official history is true, but what if it's not? What if it's falsified? There is evidence that a lot of things are falsified. You assume the powers that be are always honest, but they obviously are not.

Are you a bot or NPC? If so that would explain why you never question anything, because you cannot. You are not a living soul. Just an organic portal. Your mind and consciousness are generated by the matrix, not the original divine. You have no existence outside the matrix and no soul from outside the matrix coming in. So you can only do what you are programmed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Impossible Architecture, Great Reset in 1800s, Historical Cities Were FREE Energy Power Grids?! Wow!!!

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 6:36 pm
Watching videos is time consuming. I watched several minutes of the video and t sounds like the guy has nothing. So what? They were able to build a huge structure for the World's Fair? Where was the labor supposed to come from?

There were a lot of farmers and other people willing to labor with their hands in the 1800's. Moderns might be a bit softer than our ancestors used to working hard for their hands for a living. Farmers could work on the farm, then do laboring jobs for extra cash. If they were growing wheat and not beans, squash, or other October-harvested crops, you have an instant labor pool. most of the country was made up of farmers back then.

Also, there were master craftsmen who had skill and knowledge, and lots of various types of masons before modern forms of construction with steel and concrete.

One of the videos said 'they say' there were no engineers in the US at the time of the building of the Eerie Canal. That was false, and there were engineers that worked on it. But it seems to me the word 'engineer' did not necessarily refer to someone with formal educational or licensed credentials like we have now. People who built engines or ran them were called 'engineers.' Henry Ford was employed as an engineer by Edison Illuminating Company of Detroit. Eventually he became chief engineer. Was his qualification a degree in engineering from MIT? No, he had apprenticed as a machinist. Even now, they call both the guys who drive the train engines and the folks with the applied science degrees called 'engineering' 'engineers'.

Anyway, I have only seen snippets. I don't have a lot of time to spend just refuting conspiracy theories.
Of course it's time consuming. But you cannot expect truth to be handed to you on a silver platter. Truth is something you have to dig for. You Christians are lazy and assume that God hands you truth in a package like the Bible or a Christian gospel tract. No way man. All info you receive from big institutions are CORRUPTED. You are naive if you think your Bible or religion is uncorrupted or that God has kept it pure and in its original form. No way man. You are delusional if you think that. All wise men know the Bible has been changed many times and corrupted many times. No way would the powers that be not corrupt it. This is Lucifer's world, so he will give you HIS version of Christianity. That's what you don't get. You are very naive if you think truth is handed to you in a package or on a silver platter. No way jose.

The problem is, you don't enjoy the videos. That's why they are time consuming. If you found them to be enlightening and awakening, they would not be time consuming. The 6 hour videos would not even be long enough. The problem is you believe you already have the truth, so you do not need to search for it or open any new rabbit holes. You are not on a truth seeking mode, because your views are fixed and you believe mistakenly that you already have the truth you need.

You didn't even hear any of the evidence or real arguments. I told you to watch the 6 hr documentary "The Lost History of Flat Earth". Some things have to be SEEN to be believed. Words and text are not enough. A one paragraph summary does not suffice. As you know, seeing is believing. Some of this evidence you have to see to believe and understand. Images are powerful, much more powerful than words. Start with that 6 hr video and take it all in step by step. You need to see it to believe it. Words aren't enough. I can tell you anything and you can reject anything. But when you see it all, then you can be awakened. Trust me on that. But you gotta empty your mind first, and not have rigid fixed views.

It's not the labor, it's the technology. They didn't have that kind of technology according to the official narrative. Automatic glass manufacturing and power tools didn't exist yet. You miss the point.

How do you know there were engineers? You forget that if the official narrative was falsified, then what you read and know could be invented. To cover something up they have to give a false narrative of course. You cannot see it outright, but if you look at the big picture and all the evidence presented, then you start to see that something very big was covered up. Again, you gotta see it all to believe it. It's not something that can be explained in 5 min. Sorry but reality isn't like that. You are too spoiled and want immediate gratification and simple answers. But reality isn't like that.

Otherwise, your eyes are still like in that movie "Eyes Wide Shut". lol

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 4:39 am
Gali wrote:

You're missing the point as usual. Modern architecture and skyscrapers are made of crap material and not built to last. The historic architecture like castles, palaces and cathedrals were built to last. Some have lasted over a thousand years. There's no comparison. There is definitely some lost technology, perhaps involving free energy. We cannot build those things today with stone and iron. There appears to have been a great reset in the 1800s and maybe even a nuclear war in the late 1700s or early 1800s. If so then it was covered up of course. You assume official history is true, but what if it's not? What if it's falsified? There is evidence that a lot of things are falsified. You assume the powers that be are always honest, but they obviously are not.

Are you a bot or NPC? If so that would explain why you never question anything, because you cannot. You are not a living soul. Just an organic portal. Your mind and consciousness are generated by the matrix, not the original divine. You have no existence outside the matrix and no soul from outside the matrix coming in. So you can only do what you are programmed.
Of course thousands of high IQ scientists are wrong but you a scientifically illiterate science denier is right. Obviously you sound very sane. I am the weirdo here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 4:54 am
Of course thousands of high IQ scientists are wrong but you a scientifically illiterate science denier is right. Obviously you sound very sane. I am the weirdo here.
Is someone paying you to make this same shitty troll post over and over? At least that would be some excuse. Otherwise why are you bothering? Do you really imagine that anyone could possibly benefit from your crap? Have you seriously nothing better to do with your time? You must be a really sad bastard.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:

None of the high IQ scientists know how all those historical structures were built. Ask them to build it and you will see. They are at a loss. It's a genuine mystery. You don't get it. Ask engineers and architects. Same thing. They don't know. Ask someone with a hammer and chisel to duplicate the statues in Italy that Michelangelo made. No one can do it with hammer and chisel. The art is lost.

Even the modern castle called Coral Castle in Florida, which was built by only one small frail man alone, is a mystery. No one on earth can duplicate it. No high IQ scientist can either. Why you so dumb? Why don't you get it?

The Freemasons may have some secret knowledge about this because they descended from ancient stone masons which passed down secret knowledge of building things, which people outside the brotherhood do not have.

This isn't something that can be solved with known science or construction methods. Today all we can do is build Walmarts, malls, strip malls, cookie cutter houses made of wood and cement and plaster, skyscrapers made of steel, etc. There's no comparison. Why do you not see that?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 7:54 am
Gali wrote:
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:

None of the high IQ scientists know how all those historical structures were built. Ask them to build it and you will see. They are at a loss. It's a genuine mystery. You don't get it. Ask engineers and architects. Same thing. They don't know. Ask someone with a hammer and chisel to duplicate the statues in Italy that Michelangelo made. No one can do it with hammer and chisel. The art is lost.

Even the modern castle called Coral Castle in Florida, which was built by only one small frail man alone, is a mystery. No one on earth can duplicate it. No high IQ scientist can either. Why you so dumb? Why don't you get it?

The Freemasons may have some secret knowledge about this because they descended from ancient stone masons which passed down secret knowledge of building things, which people outside the brotherhood do not have.

This isn't something that can be solved with known science or construction methods. Today all we can do is build Walmarts, malls, strip malls, cookie cutter houses made of wood and cement and plaster, skyscrapers made of steel, etc. There's no comparison. Why do you not see that?
The scientists do not know. So what? We do not know most things in the world so what? The guys in the past experimented with the stuff they had. Yes methods kept also as a secret. Nowadays we have much better material for our needs. We can create long lasting buildings but nobody needs it so that is why it is not build because of ROI. Their technology was crap against ours nowadays.

Stay humble. If you accept your reset theory do it but do not act high IQ. Because you are not. You have zero technological education. So stay humble then you get respect.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's not about IQ Gali. IQ has nothing to do with anything. Even atheists can have IQ yet they are wrong about nearly everything. High IQ people be brainwashed and mind controlled or corrupt or have rigid beliefs that they refuse to change. It's about being AWAKE, like Buddha and Jesus were. You definitely are not. That's what you don't get. I am awake, you are not. You are not open minded and you are brainwashed obviously. You are brainwashed by communism and socialism so you try to bring everyone down to your level. You are closed to all new info. You worship authority because you have no inner light or inner truth. You are not an old soul either. Roberto is the same. Typical atheist fundamentalist. IQ has nothing to do with this. You are so shallow. Why don't you live in NE Asia where everything is super shallow?

Also, you are not an authority on my IQ. You have not tested my IQ. My IQ could be 150 but you'd never know. How could you? You are delusional and assume you are the ultimate arbiter of truth and that nothing can be true unless your little pea brain agrees with it. You are the classic example of the Dunning Kruger Effect. No offense. But it's obvious.

Also, the ancients did not have less technology than us. They had free energy technology and could move huge 200 ton stones, which we cannot do today. You forget that. Why you soooooooo dumb?! Don't you undertand anything?

Haven't you heard of Coral Castle in Florida? A small frail man built it alone and moved 10 ton stones by himself. No one knows how. He obviously had some ancient technique or technology that is lost. No one can do what he did today with any modern technology. Haven't you heard of that? Don't you know anything? This is a fact. Anyone can go to Coral Castle and see this or research it.

Why you never consider stuff like this? Why you so dumb? Are you deaf???!!! It's annoying having to repeat all this only to have you forget it again. You are wasting my time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really good book about the Great Reset of the 1800s and the mud flood that erased the Old World that had technologies we can only dream of. Has more detailed info that the videos don't get into.

https://www.amazon.com/One-World-Tartar ... 08JVKFVQ5/

The One World Tartarians (Color): The Greatest Civilization Ever To Be Erased From History

This book could very well be the greatest revisionist history book ever written in modern times to date about the Greatest Lie about our common world history. The Tartary civilization encompassed most of the World we know today. From Russia to China to Africa to India to Australia and New Zealand to the North and South America’s. There have been swept from modern his-story books and were likely destroyed in the 19th-20th centuries along with many of their amazing buildings. There are numerous documents proving that there were also Giants amongst them. The people of Tartary were destroyed by the same advanced technology that controls our weather were flooded, fire bombed, earthquaked and likely had directed energy weapons (DEW) used against them and many of their bones are buried under our cities today. Their “Old Word Order” was a benevolent society where they used sacred geometrical designs, pipe organs and catillion bells to help and to heal and to achieve higher consciousness. All of the architecture and technology we know of today was developed by the Tartar’s. The 18th and 19th centuries were final book burning and removal from historical knowledge of this once great civilization that flourished up until just 100 years ago.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I got an obvious question about free energy. If such a machine exists that can generate free energy that has been suppressed, then why don't someone upload the schematics for it to the internet so that thousands of people can download it and upload it? If they did that the powers that be could never suppress it. If no one has, that is a red flag. But then again, it could be that the powers that be altered the Earth and its atmosphere so that free energy is no longer possible, using chemtrails and HAARP?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mindshock Podcast series about the Mud Flood, Tartaria, and Altered History.

Preview clips:

All parts in one jumbo video:

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Stolen History, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture, Historical Cities Were FREE Energy Power Grids!

Post by Winston »

Part 3 of the Stolen History series is now available! See it below. It's about 2 hours. It covers some things about the World Fairs of the 1800s that will knock your socks off!

Stolen History Part 3 - The Mystery of the World's Fairs

Transcript here:

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/stole ... airs.5642/

00:00 Intro-Trailer
01:54 Introduction
18:50 Funding
21:09 San Francisco 1915
32:17 Bremen 1890
36:57 London 1851
44:01 Chicago 1893
55:58 St. Louis 1904
1:02:03 San Diego 1915
1:11:11 Liège 1905
1:12:53 Berlin 1896
1:21:02 Düsseldorf 1902
1:23:45 Leipzig 1897
1:29:16 Paris 1889
1:32:33 Robber Barons of the Gilded Age
1:35:22 Purpose of the World Exhibitions
1:45:02 Hierarchy & Power
1:53:15 The Hero's Journey
2:03:32 Outro

This is a must see for any truth seeker. Will blow your mind. The claim that our known history began in the 1850s with the industrial revolution right after the great reset that wiped out the Old World (Tartaria), and everything before that has been largely fabricated and twisted in official history, may be hard to believe but it does have a lot of basis to it and it does sort of resonate and make sense too. If this is so then it appears that Anatoly Fomenko was right after all?

I don't understand something. If there was a great reset before 1850, why isn't it recorded by other countries? There are 200 countries so some of them must have a record of it right? Also what about private journals and diaries? There must be mention of it in there too. The powers that be cannot wipe out all journals and diaries right? Also shouldn't the Native Americans have legends about the great reset in the 1800s that are passed down orally?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Stolen History, Great Reset in 1800s, Impossible Architecture, Historical Cities Were FREE Energy Power Grids!

Post by Winston »

Matt gives his take on the global mud flood and Tartaria theory. Wow he makes the same critical points that I do. We must be on the same wavelength!

Please Make It Stop! Tartaria, Mudflood, Orphan Trains Oh My!

These topics are always presented TOGETHER, when one topic has very little to do with the other. It gives itself away as an obvious manipulation of our community. That does not mean there is not some truth in it somewhere, but that truth is hidden inside the giant stew of BS.