Epstein Wanted to Create Race of Super-Humans

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Epstein Wanted to Create Race of Super-Humans

Post by Tsar »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... ace-report

Apparently, there's reports that Epstein was intending to create Super-Humans using with DNA by impregnating as many girls as he could.

The radical atheist Stephen Hawking apparently met with Epstein many times

Epstein was definitely part of the group but he was probably too open and not following some of the rules.

It's obvious he was being too open about pump-and-dumping teen girls and their official policy is #MeToo, feminism, and not allowing men to have teen girls.

They probably had him killed to silence him and to make him an example to others so they wouldn't do what Epstein did.

I think it's safe to say this is all part of the greater conspiracy that's happening on the world.

@Pixel--Dude @WilliamSmith
Last edited by Tsar on July 23rd, 2022, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Epstein Wanted to Create Race of Suoer-Humans

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 11:38 am

Apparently, there's reports that Epstein was intending to create Super-Humans using with DNA by impregnating as many girls as he could.

Epstein was definitely part of the group but he was probably too open and not following some of the rules.

It's obvious he was being too open about pump-and-dumping teen girls and their official policy is #MeToo, feminism, and not allowing men to have teen girls.

They probably had him killed to silence him and to make him an example to others so they wouldn't do what Epstein did.

I think it's safe to say this is all part of the greater conspiracy that's happening on the world.

So that's how he got caught up, some people snitched on him, then he got arrested/killed? I use to think how can a man with all that money get caught in the act doing what he was doing. If I had that kind of power nobody wouldn't know shit about my dark life. They wouldn't even know my full real name or where I was stationed at. Also, I thought he was involved with actual kids though, and not teenagers. Like ages 10 and under or something like that. I don't know I never looked into the story about that guy because I didn't care. People use to bring him up A LOT everywhere online, and I'd ask "wtf is up with everyone obsessing over this man? What's so great or special about him?"
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Epstein Wanted to Create Race of Super-Humans

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 11:46 am
So that's how he got caught up, some people snitched on him, then he got arrested/killed? I use to think how can a man with all that money get caught in the act doing what he was doing. If I had that kind of power nobody wouldn't know shit about my dark life. They wouldn't even know my full real name or where I was stationed at. Also, I thought he was involved with actual kids though, and not teenagers. Like ages 10 and under or something like that. I don't know I never looked into the story about that guy because I didn't care. People use to bring him up A LOT everywhere online, and I'd ask "wtf is up with everyone obsessing over this man? What's so great or special about him?"
I have been digging into one of the angles that my great conspiracy research was going and this was a recent article that came out.

Yes, the only way he could be caught and punished, is if it was an approved "elimination" because he was being too open about it. He could have exposed them so they took him out as a precaution.

The research the Jews are doing to create a Jewish Master Race is still happening but not as open about it.

No, Epstein was into girls able to become pregnant.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 11:57 am
Epstein was into girls able to become pregnant.
No, he just liked having sex with postpubescent teen girls. He was either a hebephile or more likely a ephebophile.

I think he was either murdered or most likely sprung out of there and off on some island. I don't think he committed suicide.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 12:19 pm
Tsar wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 11:57 am
Epstein was into girls able to become pregnant.
No, he just liked having sex with postpubescent teen girls. He was either a hebephile or more likely a ephebophile.

I think he was either murdered or most likely sprung out of there and off on some island. I don't think he committed suicide.
Ah, so people always seem to have it out for pedophiles but you never see anybody bring up hebephile or ephebopile. I dont know why the pedophilia one is always so popular. People have been getting it wrong for years too because they associate pedophilia with anyone who isn't 18 years old, even applying that dumb shit label to 17 year olds, especially in the West. Plus didn't he have an Island called Pedo Island? Gotta say man, being a billionaire make you do a lot of things you normally wouldn't do as a regular pay check to pay check person unless you were just desperately wanting to do it. But powerful people with actual money that do these type of things, it's like as long as they don't piss off anyone else they can get away with doing it even if the feds know about it.

There would have to be an actual hit from within their own inner circle for anything bad to happen to one of them. Bet the man was having the time of his life knowing he can f**k girls that young while anyone else would be ruined for life, and just witnessing all the men in society who can't even get laid with legal-age women, the same women that rather f**k dogs and underage boys then mock all the men falling to inceldom levels of angst over their situation. That's why the Jews believe in the Master race stuff because they can have it all and do it all.

I believe they believed in it even more than they accused Hitler of believing in it. They can do what no ordinary person on this earth is allowed or able to do. It's why you are allowed to be a heterophobe that can run around bad-mouthing straight people and not get punished or canceled even on non-Jew dominated platforms where people are open to supporting the agenda. But you can't say anything that sounds trans or homophobic, why you can criticize and crap on their enemies the whites but not their product they need to destroy the whites with aka the negros. Yet the Jews obviously still aren't powerful enough to get all that other stuff legalized as they did with homosexuality and transgenderism.

So I guess that's the only thing they have no power within because they can't convince or bully society into accepting it other than the people that desire the right to indulge in it but they are too scared to go out in public waving pedo flags in people's faces.

Why kill Epistien for being open about it when people are already aware of what the Jews do. It's not like the federal gov is going to break down their door and arrest a bunch of Elite Billionaires. I'm still quite surprised at the fact that it's acceptable to murder unborn babies, so they managed to turn that into a money-making enterprise for ain't shit women that refuse to be responsible.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 11:38 am

@Tsar
You're making more good threads than I can keep up with lately. I actually couldn't get that link you posted to work, but I heard some reference to this topic as well, about Epstein having some megalomaniacal delusion about wanting to seed his own DNA into some new race after their "elite" supposedly succeed (though I don't think it will).
However, whatever perverted fantasies he had in his own warped jewish mind, this case was a huge deal because it shone a huge amount of light revealing the deep treachery and also sexual perversion including satanic pedophilia and sex slave trade trafficking engaged in by the jews and Israel:

The Unz Review has a very nice archive full of republished pieces you're never going to see on the jewmedia they control most of themselves:
https://www.unz.com/topic/jeffrey-epstein/

Here is a good summary article showing links between Epstein, Maxwells, Mossad, Israel, and the international jew mafia:
https://www.unz.com/wwebb/mega-group-ma ... n-scandal/

I might make a thread on this too, some of the stuff I read about that Epstein Maxwell case blew my mind even though I already knew about the ZOG bankers funding both sides of world wars, and the jew mafia being the #1 problem in the ruination of the USSA.....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/