Mediumship & Clairvoyance

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Mediumship & Clairvoyance

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 6:21 pm
I think these would interest @Tsar if he's still reading stuff on the forum. What do you think @Winston

I really like the deck, but because the deck is so different to the Rider Waite deck, I am struggling with interpretation. If anyone wants to be my guinea pig and let me give them a reading, just let me know :mrgreen:
I don't want to sound like a spoilsport since your girlfriend has just bought you a Tarot deck, but I strongly suspect that the Tarot puts people in contact with negative energies, especially the Rider-Waite Tarot deck.

Why do I believe this? Because the Tarot is a cartomancy practice closely associated with the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn of which A.E. Waite was a member and its symbolism was influenced by the works of the occultist Eliphas Levi. Why is this a bad thing? Because the whole modern "Left-Hand Path" occultism of which the Golden Dawn is a prominent representation was strongly influenced by the Qabalah (written with a "q") which emerged during the Renaissance as an unholy synthesis of European Hermeticism and the Jewish Kabbalah.

The Qabalah-derived Left-Hand Path occultism of the last few centuries is supposed to work with the forces of the Qliphoth – the impure husks of the dark side of creation (counterparts of the Sephirot of the Tree of Life). In colloquial parlance, the energy with which those modern occult systems work could be called "Satanic".

Of course, I'm not here to promote the Kabbalistic view of reality as true or as a path of light. The Kabbalah is a negative and adversarial system of Jewish mysticism used to further the enemy's agenda.

In fact, I'm of the view that the Sephirotic-Qlippthothic dichotomy of the Kabbalah is nothing more than a false dualism and that both the angels and archangels of the Sephirotic realm and the so-called demons of its Qliphothic counterpart are all negative entities which bat for the same team. Both of these paths lead to destruction.

Unfortunately, almost all of our original Gentile occult traditions were corrupted and adulterated through syncretism with the Kabbalah. This syncretism began in the Middle Ages but would really accelerate in the Renaissance, being heavily promoted by the likes of Marsilio Ficino and Giovanni Pico della Mirandola. From this mess emerged the Qabalah with a "q".

I believe that the early Alexandrian Hermeticism was still a relatively pure philosophy and included at the more esoteric levels a knowledge of inner alchemy aimed at the Magnum Opus for the higher transmutation of the soul and therefore the creation of the allegorical "Philosopher's Stone" but, after the Middle Ages it was completely subsumed in the Kabbalah and corrupted from within. So-called modern Hermeticism is just adulterated Qabalistic garbage.

All of the above is the reason why I'm not a fan of the Tarot and especially the Rider-Waite deck.

Interestingly, I spoke to @Winston about the Tarot and he says that in his experience it does work but the predictions that it gives you are mostly negative. Maybe it does indeed put people in contact with negative energy. :?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 8:15 pm

I don't want to sound like a spoilsport since your girlfriend has just bought you a Tarot deck, but I strongly suspect that the Tarot puts people in contact with negative energies, especially the Rider-Waite Tarot deck.

Why do I believe this? Because the Tarot is a cartomancy practice closely associated with the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn of which A.E. Waite was a member and its symbolism was influenced by the works of the occultist Eliphas Levi. Why is this a bad thing? Because the whole modern "Left-Hand Path" occultism of which the Golden Dawn is a prominent representation was strongly influenced by the Qabalah (written with a "q") which emerged during the Renaissance as an unholy synthesis of European Hermeticism and the Jewish Kabbalah.

The Qabalah-derived Left-Hand Path occultism of the last few centuries is supposed to work with the forces of the Qliphoth – the impure husks of the dark side of creation (counterparts of the Sephirot of the Tree of Life). In colloquial parlance, the energy with which those modern occult systems work could be called "Satanic".

Of course, I'm not here to promote the Kabbalistic view of reality as true or as a path of light. The Kabbalah is a negative and adversarial system of Jewish mysticism used to further the enemy's agenda.

In fact, I'm of the view that the Sephirotic-Qlippthothic dichotomy of the Kabbalah is nothing more than a false dualism and that both the angels and archangels of the Sephirotic realm and the so-called demons of its Qliphothic counterpart are all negative entities which bat for the same team. Both of these paths lead to destruction.

Unfortunately, almost all of our original Gentile occult traditions were corrupted and adulterated through syncretism with the Kabbalah. This syncretism began in the Middle Ages but would really accelerate in the Renaissance, being heavily promoted by the likes of Marsilio Ficino and Giovanni Pico della Mirandola. From this mess emerged the Qabalah with a "q".

I believe that the early Alexandrian Hermeticism was still a relatively pure philosophy and included at the more esoteric levels a knowledge of inner alchemy aimed at the Magnum Opus for the higher transmutation of the soul and therefore the creation of the allegorical "Philosopher's Stone" but, after the Middle Ages it was completely subsumed in the Kabbalah and corrupted from within. So-called modern Hermeticism is just adulterated Qabalistic garbage.

All of the above is the reason why I'm not a fan of the Tarot and especially the Rider-Waite deck.

Interestingly, I spoke to @Winston about the Tarot and he says that in his experience it does work but the predictions that it gives you are mostly negative. Maybe it does indeed put people in contact with negative energy. :?
Hey dude. Thanks for the information you've posted here. It's really informative, especially the history of the Rider Waite deck. I have a book on how to interpret the imagery in these cards and some of the esoteric information in the introduction does refer to the Kabbalah. So could it be that divination as a whole is evil and connected with negative energies? Or could it be that divination is similar to ancient mythology and just corrupted by Jewish influence?

The deck my partner bought for me is a thematic deck based on the Cthulhu mythos written by H.P. Lovecraft. As an influential horror writer who influenced one of my favourite writers of cosmic horror and body horror I'm a big fan of his work. I really like the imagery of the cards, though dark and foreboding there is a sublime quality in the artwork which I quite like. The interpretation to the imagery is somewhat different to the Rider-Waite deck. I do think it's pretty funny though how my girlfriend bought me something to do with H.P Lovecraft and has no idea that he was actually a massive racist :lol:

But going back to what I was talking about in my first paragraph, divination is something which has dated back to ancient Mesopotamia, way before any Jewish influence. As for the practice of tarot itself I've done some research that supports what you are saying, though some people attest that tarot cards have their origins in ancient Egypt, though I'm unable to find anything to substantiate this theory as of yet. If I find anything else I'll discuss it with you further.

Still, I'm not sure if Tarot always predicts negative things in someone's life as @Winston claims. I've given readings and had a reading from our local medium and had mixed readings. In the Tarot decks there are several cards which have negative meanings and just as many more which have positive meanings as well. But the meanings largely depend on the context of the question being asked.

I always thought Tarot worked by the transference of energy to the cards and a connection to the Akashic Records. Because everything is waves of probability, you are drawn to the cards which best symbolise the future in relation to the question you asked by connecting you with the Akashic Records regarding your own past or future.

These images are from the Slavic Legends deck. I got them for my partner as she wanted a tarot deck of her own that she would easily be able to interpret. I'm going to give them to her as a Christmas present. What do you think to the imagery in them?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You know I think it is bad to do divination.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 16th, 2023, 4:00 am
Hey dude. Thanks for the information you've posted here. It's really informative, especially the history of the Rider Waite deck. I have a book on how to interpret the imagery in these cards and some of the esoteric information in the introduction does refer to the Kabbalah. So could it be that divination as a whole is evil and connected with negative energies? Or could it be that divination is similar to ancient mythology and just corrupted by Jewish influence?

But going back to what I was talking about in my first paragraph, divination is something which has dated back to ancient Mesopotamia, way before any Jewish influence. As for the practice of tarot itself I've done some research that supports what you are saying, though some people attest that tarot cards have their origins in ancient Egypt, though I'm unable to find anything to substantiate this theory as of yet. If I find anything else I'll discuss it with you further.
I don't think that divination itself is inherently evil or connected with negative energies. Rather it's simply that the Tarot as we know it incorporates many Qabalistic symbols and motifs and therefore connects the user to the corrupt energies of the Qabalah. Moreover, modern Tarot decks are entirely a creation of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and occult figures of the same ilk as Aleister Crowley. Their energy can't be very positive.

Here is a video about the Tarot and its relationship to Qabalistic concepts:

The Tarot deck relates to the Qabalistic Tree of Life (e.g., the 22 Major Arcana represent the 22 pathways which connect the 10 Sephirot while the four suits correspond to the four worlds of Atzilut, Beriah, Yetzirah and Assiah as well as the tetragrammaton YHVH) and includes Qabalistic numerology.

From my research, Tarot cards first emerged during the Renaissance as regular playing cards, were popular among the upper classes of Italy, France and Spain, and were rarely used for divinatory practices. The Tarot that we know today with its occult symbolism is entirely a modern invention, owing its existence to the Golden Dawn and Qabalah-influenced esoteric milieu of the late 19th century.

Furthermore, the modern Tarot emerged at a time of great Egyptomania, when many people of high society were obsessed with everything Egyptian and regarded Ancient Egypt as the place of origin of all esoteric knowledge and practice, and so it was simply assumed to have an Egyptian origin. However, there is no evidence to substantiate that claim, even though many Tarot readers and aficionados still hold onto that unfounded belief to this day.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 16th, 2023, 4:00 am
I do think it's pretty funny though how my girlfriend bought me something to do with H.P Lovecraft and has no idea that he was actually a massive racist :lol:
That's like a more high-brow equivalent of your girlfriend going to KFC and buying a meal that was prepared by Cornfed. LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey guys. I was wondering if The Simpsons had some clairvoyant abilities. How have they been able to predict world events with such uncanny accuracy? I've got a video here with their predictions for 2024 which include stuff to do with Trump's presidency and A.I.

@Lucas88
@Winston
@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
@WanderingProtagonist
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Are these predictions going to be accurate? Or is everything in the world staged and that's how the writers of the show know what will happen?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”