Where the Transgender Agenda Comes From

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Where the Transgender Agenda Comes From

Post by MrMan »

This video mentions the names of very wealthy individuals. She claims that one of them has an ideology, kind of like a religious cult, for transhumanism, thinking in the future that humans can be merged with technology, and that he developed a means of transitioning to that by popularizing transgenderism.

She names wealthy individuals, their foundations that have funded the promotion of transgenderism, much of it starting it's public launch in 2014.

She didn't look like the typical person who would promote this. She looks like a stereotypical feminist. Part-way through I saw in the comments that she was indeed a feminist. But I suppose she still has a bit of common sense, in spite of that. I haven't verified the information she shared, but she does sound sensible and reasonable.

It is bizarre that we live in a society where men get castrated and pumped full of hormones, they talk about it on TV, and the whole idea is celebrated as opposed to treated as what it is-- something horrific.

Some of those promoting and funding this evil weirdness are heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry, which makes money off of hormonal treatments, surgeries, follow-up surgeries for getting rid of secondary characteristics. They might make money off the follow-up mental health treatment.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Where the Transgender Agenda Comes From

Post by Shemp »

My theory is that it is related to military and economic power. First, people who do not reproduce can free up enormous amounts of energy for creativity. This is most obvious with women but men also become tamed and conservative by the existence of children. Proof that transgenderism is related to creativity is that all the silicon valley tech companies are dominated by politically correct freaks and often have very high percentages of sexually abnormal employees.

Technology dwarfs the importance of everything else for modern military and economic power and technology is moved forwards by the top .1%, so it makes sense to sacrifice the rest of society to produce afl few more crazy geniuses. Second, crazy geniuses in other countries are attracted to USA because of its freedom, including sexual freedom. Again, USA can afford to sacrifice mass of average native born citizens to get a few more genius immigrants.

If and when USA runs short of average people because native born Americans stop reproducing, it can import huge numbers of immigrants from South Asia, Africa and South America. If only selecting from top 10% in terms of genetic quality and education, these will be quality immigrants. No risk of revolt by immigrants because modern technology is fast moving towards a surveillance state where malefactors can be quickly identified and liquidated.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

That video has given the best explanation I have heard yet for this trans cult madness. It has happened so fast. It is obviously financed by billionaires because they are the ones who have the money to finance such massive publicity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 2:01 am
My theory is that it is related to military and economic power. First, people who do not reproduce can free up enormous amounts of energy for creativity. This is most obvious with women but men also become tamed and conservative by the existence of children. Proof that transgenderism is related to creativity is that all the silicon valley tech companies are dominated by politically correct freaks and often have very high percentages of sexually abnormal employees.
Are you actually serious? You really think cutting off kids genitals will make America a military and economic powerhouse again?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 7:54 am
That video has given the best explanation I have heard yet for this trans cult madness. It has happened so fast.
The preparation was laid years in advance by putting unisex restrooms in new buildings and a range of other subtle measures.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 2:01 am
I have also heard that tech companies have way too many employees. A friend of mine who is an IT trainer in Europe says he doesn't know how trans employees can get any work done. He's had to train them, and he says they are mentally ill.

I've heard of a lot of gays going into creative and artistic professions. The old explanation for male homosexuality in the psychology literature before it became considered to think of homosexuality as being from birth is that boys who do not bong properly with their fathers might eroticize male attention. Imagine the boy who doesn't want to play football or t-ball, whose an artistic type, who feels rejected by his father for not doing boyish outdoor activities. He's already got the artistic bent, but the lack of affirmation from his father may leave him open to seek male affirmation and possibly eroticize it.

A lot of trans are gay, but that wouldn't mean being trans makes them more creative.
Technology dwarfs the importance of everything else for modern military and economic power and technology is moved forwards by the top .1%, so it makes sense to sacrifice the rest of society to produce afl few more crazy geniuses. Second, crazy geniuses in other countries are attracted to USA because of its freedom, including sexual freedom. Again, USA can afford to sacrifice mass of average native born citizens to get a few more genius immigrants.

If and when USA runs short of average people because native born Americans stop reproducing, it can import huge numbers of immigrants from South Asia, Africa and South America. If only selecting from top 10% in terms of genetic quality and education, these will be quality immigrants. No risk of revolt by immigrants because modern technology is fast moving towards a surveillance state where malefactors can be quickly identified and liquidated.
I don't buy your theory. For one thing, many military types are conservative, though there are left-wingers everywhere now, including in the military. But how many generals do you think want our population replaced by immigrants?

There is a class of sheep-like politicians, just as there are with academics, who accept whatever authorities and supposed experts tell them is moral, hip, right, etc. Certain evil thought-leaders may be behind the movement. There might be some politicians in this group, but my guess is most of them are just happy to be brainwashed on the bandwagon of woke ideology, or else pandering to a base without sincerely believing woke ideology. Some politicians don't have principals at all.

Right now, to some extent the military depends on having actual functioning soldiers to some extent. There is technology, but having a mentally unstable trans person flying a military drone isn't superior to having a normal soldier do so. And having boots on the ground, with the boots filled by individuals who had various amputations and hormone treatments that weaken them physically or mentally is not good for actual national defense.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 8:39 am
I have also heard that tech companies have way too many employees. A friend of mine who is an IT trainer in Europe says he doesn't know how trans employees can get any work done. He's had to train them, and he says they are mentally ill.
Yeah, it is baffling that anyone could still think this agenda is about anything but destruction. The idea of using blacks for anything other than leaping monkey entertainers should have put that notion to rest.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

MrMan wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:36 pm

This video mentions the names of very wealthy individuals. She claims that one of them has an ideology, kind of like a religious cult, for transhumanism, thinking in the future that humans can be merged with technology, and that he developed a means of transitioning to that by popularizing transgenderism.

She names wealthy individuals, their foundations that have funded the promotion of transgenderism, much of it starting it's public launch in 2014.

She didn't look like the typical person who would promote this. She looks like a stereotypical feminist. Part-way through I saw in the comments that she was indeed a feminist. But I suppose she still has a bit of common sense, in spite of that. I haven't verified the information she shared, but she does sound sensible and reasonable.

It is bizarre that we live in a society where men get castrated and pumped full of hormones, they talk about it on TV, and the whole idea is celebrated as opposed to treated as what it is-- something horrific.

Some of those promoting and funding this evil weirdness are heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry, which makes money off of hormonal treatments, surgeries, follow-up surgeries for getting rid of secondary characteristics. They might make money off the follow-up mental health treatment.
A certain type of person gets arrested in the United States.

The other types get various different types of treatment.

You're probably only angry at American transgender, American straight democrat, etc. That's because you see them once a month at least when you go to supermarket/ grocery store, other stores, work, while driving etc.

It's not the same in other countries but you can't see that until you're actually at the airplane launched out of the airport terminal.

For the most part, the same type of person gets arrested since Americans adopted Hawaii and Alaska as the 49th and 50th state (1960s). As of the history I would not waste time on this.

Sure on a local state and city level descriptive features may differ.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

josephty2 wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 9:12 am
MrMan wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:36 pm

A certain type of person gets arrested in the United States.

The other types get various different types of treatment.

You're probably only angry at American transgender, American straight democrat, etc. That's because you see them once a month at least when you go to supermarket/ grocery store, other stores, work, while driving etc.

It's not the same in other countries but you can't see that until you're actually at the airplane launched out of the airport terminal.

For the most part, the same type of person gets arrested since Americans adopted Hawaii and Alaska as the 49th and 50th state (1960s). As of the history I would not waste time on this.

Sure on a local state and city level descriptive features may differ.
I do not get what you are trying to say.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I won't watch this long video, but the transgender agenda comes from Christians, basically, because these morons supported numerous dysgenic policies including suppressing homosexuality which forced them to act hetero and reproduce, and banning abortions which prevented spiteful mutants from removing themselves from the gene pool. So now Christians have bred gay spiteful mutant freaks, and naturally they will support the transgender agenda. Thanks for nothing, Christians.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 12:57 pm
I won't watch this long video, but the transgender agenda comes from Christians, basically, because these morons supported numerous dysgenic policies including suppressing homosexuality which forced them to act hetero and reproduce, and banning abortions which prevented spiteful mutants from removing themselves from the gene pool. So now Christians have bred gay spiteful mutant freaks, and naturally they will support the transgender agenda. Thanks for nothing, Christians.
But most of the nonsense it created out of thin air by the elites. The question is why they are doing it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 12:59 pm
But most of the nonsense it created out of thin air by the elites.
If it was out of thin air, then it would be equally effective everywhere. But in fact the Protestant countries are the most degenerate, so we have to recognize the role that Protestants played in making this possible.
The question is why they are doing it.
I am not sure, but I think Jews understand how spreading degeneracy prevents strong opposition from forming.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 12:57 pm
Christians who are serious about their faith are opposed to the trans agenda. I could also accuse Jews of promoting it. But the Jews that promote it seem to be the type that don't believe much in Judaism-- cultural Jews who aren't religious or liberal Reformed Jews. The trans agenda is at odds with the Hebrew scriptures, and of course is at odds with both Judaism and Christianity. There are liberal churches that don't really believe in many of the basic tenants of Christianity, which is similar to some of the Reformed Jews.

There are people whose ancestors were either Protestant or Orthodox Jewish who support it, but that doesn't mean it is consistent with these religious systems.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Most people have a natural revulsion for things they perceive as "innatural" and "forceful". Apart from the wokest sociopaths around, who happens to be among those dictating political and corporate agendas, it takes a massive amount of cognitive dissonance to support the LGBTQ+^&@^&#E agenda wholeheartedly and religiously, as the sociopaths would like us two.

Even major brands that go woke risk a lot and they eventually backtrack, tail between the legs. The last one has been Budweiser.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bar ... d-campaign
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

publicduende wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 3:20 pm
Most people have a natural revulsion for things they perceive as "innatural" and "forceful". Apart from the wokest sociopaths around, who happens to be among those dictating political and corporate agendas, it takes a massive amount of cognitive dissonance to support the LGBTQ+^&@^&#E agenda wholeheartedly and religiously, as the sociopaths would like us two.

Even major brands that go woke risk a lot and they eventually backtrack, tail between the legs. The last one has been Budweiser.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bar ... d-campaign
Well, that's what they get for being f***ing stupid giving these people all this unlimited power, and for what? Going to force people to be tolerant of shit they don't agree with. America is such an idiotic society.