Graham Hancock et al. VS. THE ESTABLISHMENT

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
rudder
Junior Poster

Graham Hancock et al. VS. THE ESTABLISHMENT

Post by rudder »

Just a heads up you all. There is a big debate planned between graham hancock and a mainstream archaeologist on the joe rogan podcast october 24th. No one from the mainstream has ever debated him.

What do yall think about hancock and others like him? I think he raises some very interesting questions about the history on this planet. Personally feel his theories make more sense than the theories espoused by mainstream archaeology. I've listened to podcasts with him off and on over the past few years. I've never read any of his books, but supposedly many of them are meticulously referenced.

There have been a lot of "debunking" videos that have popped up online in response to his recent netflix series, which I guess is par for the course nowadays whenever someone successfully rocks the establishment boat.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Graham Hancock et al. VS. THE ESTABLISHMENT

Post by gsjackson »

Have to check him out. The name's familiar but haven't heard his rap. Contrarian views are always welcome here.
rudder
Junior Poster

Re: Graham Hancock et al. VS. THE ESTABLISHMENT

Post by rudder »

gsjackson wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 10:46 am
Have to check him out. The name's familiar but haven't heard his rap. Contrarian views are always welcome here.
This is a nice recent podcast with him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTJYETp-seM