The Best Documentary On Crop Circles I've Ever Seen.

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
rudder
Junior Poster

The Best Documentary On Crop Circles I've Ever Seen.

Post by rudder »

I took a moment to pause the video when it showed the encoded message we got back in English. Quite profound, especially in the context of the past three years with what went down with covid and the continued push for things that harm humanity. Really had to pause and just let it hit me over the head as I took a few seconds to cry.

Anyway, so much of the content in this documentary I had never been exposed to before. I'm not like an expert in the topic or anything, but I did see that documentary, Thrive, a few years ago, which had a lot of good crop circle content.

In this more recent documentary, I was amazed at the part where it shows the electrical engineer who had the epiphany to put the image through a computer model and create a 3-D model by spinning the 2-D image along its axis. Turns out that some of the crop circles were essentially blueprints for higher tech. Clearly we're still missing some clues, but these enigmas are obviously encoding information that can help further humanity's development.

At this point I have no doubt that we are being subjected to arrested development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2BQyZorSQc

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: The Best Documentary On Crop Circles I've Ever Seen.

Post by Pixel--Dude »

rudder wrote:
July 12th, 2023, 5:17 pm
I took a moment to pause the video when it showed the encoded message we got back in English. Quite profound, especially in the context of the past three years with what went down with covid and the continued push for things that harm humanity. Really had to pause and just let it hit me over the head as I took a few seconds to cry.

Anyway, so much of the content in this documentary I had never been exposed to before. I'm not like an expert in the topic or anything, but I did see that documentary, Thrive, a few years ago, which had a lot of good crop circle content.

In this more recent documentary, I was amazed at the part where it shows the electrical engineer who had the epiphany to put the image through a computer model and create a 3-D model by spinning the 2-D image along its axis. Turns out that some of the crop circles were essentially blueprints for higher tech. Clearly we're still missing some clues, but these enigmas are obviously encoding information that can help further humanity's development.

At this point I have no doubt that we are being subjected to arrested development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2BQyZorSQc
I don't have time to watch the full video right now, but this is an interesting topic. I've often wondered whether crop circles are I'm fact designs by aliens communicating some kind of message, or just random people that make them.

If the crop circles are messages from aliens and contain blue prints for new technology, do you think the reason could have something to do with the Roswell incident and the president making a deal with Grey Aliens? Possibly an exchange, a certain number of humans to be experimented on in exchange for advanced technological advancements?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Here are some images I found of crop circles:

I haven't seen the video yet but I wonder if the crop circles have esoteric messages rather than messages about technology. Simply because the images seem to have sacred geometric shapes. Perhaps they could have been sent or placed with some kind of vibrational technology. Check out what kind of effects certain frequencies have on physical matter like water or sand through the study of cymatics.

@Lucas88 What do you think of this?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I haven't seen the video yet but I wonder if the crop circles have esoteric messages rather than messages about technology. Simply because the images seem to have sacred geometric shapes. Perhaps they could have been sent or placed with some kind of vibrational technology. Check out what kind of effects certain frequencies have on physical matter like water or sand through the study of cymatics.

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 2:27 am

No doubt crop circles encode all sorts of different messages.

Cool video. The podcast I listened to today mentioned those different patterns from sound waves:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 0618295950