psychedelics and the right brain

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
69ixine
Junior Poster

psychedelics and the right brain

Post by 69ixine »

It's interesting.I can't access psychedelics,and they wouldn't work with the jew-drugs I take,but I've come across some interesting findings for me:

1.when I activate my right brain,music sounds way better and more mystical and artisitic.soothing too.

2.I'm much happier and my ocd is almost gone

3.I'm very relaxed

4.My aesthetic perceptions are in tune with my nature,not muddled by analytical thinking.in Shaivism,the analytical mind is the enemy,paramashiva is in essence what the right brain is,a yogi doesn't 'think logically'he acts spontaneously and with his spirit.

5.I'm only attracted to blonde caucasian women especially golden tanned ones,and to a lesser extent light brown haired caucasian women anytime I Do mindfulness meditation or activate my right brain and turn off the left brain.

That means that that fits me and my soul,it's my true taste like whenever I did shrooms or when I was a small boy.

I also have a longing for Europe again,america is not as authentic and culturefull as europe.

America is a place of freaks of nature it seems to me.

what has your differences in shrooms ,when the right brain is highly activated versus normal jew induced mental illnesses?

Remember EVERYONE that eats gmo or drinks fluoridated water,eats chemicals is not in optimal mental health.

I also notice I am much more independant,don't care what others think,have no time for Ugly and fat people etc

I'm much less empathetic,much more self-centered.

not a 'free giving'type of guy where I get no benefit from the interactions.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: psychedelics and the right brain

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 how to activate right brain dominance?any devices?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I just noticed how stupid and futile it is to care what people think,unless she's a woman you want to f**k.

Even before I activated my right brain thru binaurals,I Didn't care anything for 'friends',just getting my dick wet lol

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
August 11th, 2023, 3:19 pm
what has your differences in shrooms ,when the right brain is highly activated versus normal jew induced mental illnesses?
When I took Ayahuasca and shrooms, I felt much less autistic, my thoughts were much more fluid and lucid, my speech was much more fluid as well, I could connect with others a lot more, and my anxiety and OCD-type thinking were gone for the most part. I absolutely loved the feeling of freedom that came with all of this. I wish that it could be permanent.

I also experienced greater psychological wellbeing and felt less need to compete with others, as though all of that stuff was just nonsense.

Finally, I was able to project a much more confident aura than usual and would often have girls flirting with me during basic social interactions. That even included Iberian girls.

Oh, and my ability to speak Spanish and switch between languages and explain advanced philosophical concepts in those languages was on a quantum level. It was as though I were able to tap into some higher source of information and just effortlessly retrieve whatever vocabulary I needed instantaneously. My mind felt like a supercomputer.
69ixine wrote:
August 11th, 2023, 3:26 pm
@Lucas88 how to activate right brain dominance?any devices?
I'm not sure about exact techniques. Frequent meditation might help. Listening to classical and baroque music and practicing art too. Maybe even writing with your left hand even if you're right-handed.

I've heard from some serious occultists that opening all of the major chakras and then raising the Kundalini causes the latter to kill the "inferior mental" and open up one's much less limited "superior mental", but Kundalini practice is extremely dangerous if you don't know 100% what you are doing and haven't fully opened all of the chakras and trained the appropriate energy channels sufficiently. Trust me, I'm speaking from personal experience.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I have taken Ayahuasca and Shrooms, but it just gives you a one time experience and then you crave doing it again. It is better to develop yourself with a serious yoga so that you can be in this state all the time.