Gov agents illegally hack Obama Deception film from YouTube!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Gov agents illegally hack Obama Deception film from YouTube!

Post by Winston »

Made to look like a hack, the anti-establishment documentary was blocked after a year of mega-viral viewing, ranking #1 in search engines and waking up millions to the false left-tight paradigm perpetuated by Obama.

Alex Jones is on high-alert after someone managed to compromise the "ChangeDaChannel" You Tube account and criminally remove the most-viewed version of The Obama Deception available online, which had more than 6.5 million views and whose URL link ranked among the top of all "Obama" related searches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKzEjjdRl6s

http://www.infowars.com/censorship-aler ... -you-tube/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

I'm not surprised this happened. Youtube has lots of friends in the government. Corporations and goverment are the same thing because they represent each others interests. In China, Youtube is blocked completely and Microsoft gave China the software to do it. Complete internet censorship is coming soon and when it happens the truth will be much harder to find.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dano wrote:I'm not surprised this happened. Youtube has lots of friends in the government. Corporations and goverment are the same thing because they represent each others interests. In China, Youtube is blocked completely and Microsoft gave China the software to do it. Complete internet censorship is coming soon and when it happens the truth will be much harder to find.
George Carlin said that there doesn't need to be a conspiracy, because at the highest levels, corporate and government interests converge, so they act in each other's interests.

If the internet is censored, what will happen to all the businesses that depend on it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: If the internet is censored, what will happen to all the businesses that depend on it?
They'll do just fine. Many countries around the world impose some degree of censorship on the internet. China is a popular example, Germany is another. The government of Germany stomps on US internet companies to stop them from selling "politically harmful" materials to German customers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That film Obama Deception is still there with 6.6 million views. So why did they claim it was removed? Here it still is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw