The difference between Satanists and modern Christians

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

The difference between Satanists and modern Christians

Post by fschmidt »

The difference between Satanists and modern Christians is that Satanists don't violate the third commandment (don't misuse God's name).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The difference between Satanists and modern Christians

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 1:29 pm
The difference between Satanists and modern Christians is that Satanists don't violate the third commandment (don't misuse God's name).
I do notice a lot of people, occasionally people who go to church, who say 'OMG.' But I suspect some Satanists might say such things, too. What do they care? I haven't really heard much use of the actual tetragrammaton that way, if any. Do many Jews think it is primarily about making oaths in the name of the LORD lightly or not keeping them?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 1:45 pm
fschmidt wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 1:29 pm
I do notice a lot of people, occasionally people who go to church, who say 'OMG.' But I suspect some Satanists might say such things, too. What do they care?
I think the reference is more to people like Outcast who pretend to be Christian but then cheerlead the Satanic destruction of society by encouraging females to dress slutishly and be sluts. That sort of defamation of Christianity is what the third commandment is about, not silly things like saying OMG or whatever.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 1:56 pm
I think the reference is more to people like Outcast who pretend to be Christian but then cheerlead the Satanic destruction of society by encouraging females to dress slutishly and be sluts. That sort of defamation of Christianity is what the third commandment is about, not silly things like saying OMG or whatever.
Yes
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Cornfed @fschmidt Speak for yourselves, if I'm violating the third commandment then you two certainly are violating it. You scream at me because "I don't go far enough" essentially but both of you believe in things that are complete contradictions. Fschmidt literally supports abortion and transgender surgeries because he wants everyone to die so badly that the more death the better in his eyes... Sounds an awful lot like a Satanist to me. Meanwhile, Cornfed wants to bring back slavery, rape the women on his plantation, treat Africa like a hunting ground where he can shoot people, and choke his wife during sex. He also thinks its okay to have casual sex with women as long as they are not virgins because "all non-virgins are ruined anyway" in his eyes. Both of you are also totally fine with men committing adultery as long as they aren't sleeping with a virgin or another man's wife.

For the record, I never said that its a good thing for people to have premarital sex... I said it isn't realistic to avoid in today's day in age and that women who do have premarital sex, are not "ruined whores" unworthy of marriage as you two claim. At the time that rules against fornication were made, you could marry a girl you met like three days ago. Waiting until marriage in the Medieval time period could literally mean waiting until tomorrow to have sex. People in the Medieval era probably had sex quicker in their relationships then Christians in the modern day in age do simply because of how quickly people got married back then. I've said this before and I'll say it again... It isn't realistic to expect people to wait 6 months or two years or whatever to have sex in a relationship... Its not going to happen, and I'm not going to listen to a bunch of fringe extremists who's personal lives are a complete failure and their ideology a bizarre mix of contradictions tell me that it is.

And yes, the whole "women should be modest" thing is dumb... Homosexuality is also a sin, and quite frankly, demanding women cover up is pretty gay.

Also, f**k this mentality of "if you're not 100% good/pure then you might as well join the forces of evil." Nobody is 100% good, and almost nobody is 100% evil. Morality absolutely is a spectrum... You can view certain actions in a black and white way but you cannot view people in a black and white way... That is not how the world works. You can always try to be a better person but no one is perfect... Including myself, and no one should be expected to be perfect because it is impossible given that we're all born with sin... You expect people to try and be better, not to be perfect... Which, by the way, is a very Christian belief.

Everything that you two do, is actually quite consistent with the behavior of people who are trying to sabotage any movement that might make people more moral. Holding people to unrealistically extreme purity standards with no room for forgiveness whatsoever is a great method of creating evil people. Because if somebody messes up at all you condemn them and say they're just as bad as murderers and rapists so they might as well join them. Meanwhile, while promoting these extreme purity standards, both of you simultaneously advocate for extremely evil things.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 3rd, 2023, 1:13 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 3rd, 2023, 12:26 am
And yes, the whole "women should be modest" thing is dumb... Homosexuality is also a sin, and quite frankly, demanding women cover up is pretty gay.
Of course any man will not be blind to a beautiful woman in revealing clothes. We're only human. But does that mean it's a "good thing" for women to not dress modestly? And there are, of course, shades of grey here where some may wish to see only black and white. One does not have to dress up like ladies under Shariah law to be properly modest, surely. But when a girl dresses like a hoe, one can safely assume she is one. Sometimes the bimbo-ish nature of a girl is just... palpable. American culture hypersexualizes girls from an early age by making kids join beauty pageants and by doing things like cheerleading... it seems to me, as an outsider, like a prelude to promiscuity. Tell me if I am wrong brother.
I don't really know what your definition of dressing like a hoe is? Do asscheeks need to be popping out? In that case, yeah, I can agree that its generally a bad sign. But what if its an exposed midriff? Short shorts? Short skirts? A shirt that's showing a little cleavage?

I've met many girls who's way of dressing is along those lines. My sister definitely dresses immodestly. I've known plenty of hardcore Christian girls who dress that way. Hell I've known moms who dress that way. It didn't cause them to be promiscuous. I can also say when I was in Hungary, that virtually all the girls were wearing short skirts. I went to a nightclub in Hungary filled with girls in short skirts, yet they were behaving wholesomely. Nobody was grinding on strangers, in-fact... Everybody stuck really close to the groups they came with. They also just had a wholesome look to them. It felt more like a high school dance then a nightclub. Actually it felt more innocent then a high school dance. I've described it to my parents and other older adults as "it felt like, what parents wish high school dances were like." I did see some couples there as well, but nobody bothered them.

A lot of very traditional Asian cultures also don't seem all that aggressive about modesty standards. I've seen videos of people walking through various major Asian cities whether it was China, Japan, Thailand, or the Philippines and it never seemed like modest dress was an expectation because there's plenty of girls walking around in short shorts or short skirts. Short skirts almost seem like a requirement for K-pop girls. Even Indonesia doesn't seem very strict about modesty standards despite overall being a strict Muslim country.

So I don't think a girl is necessarily going to be promiscuous because she shows her body. A lot of times, the girls doing it have boyfriends and husbands.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
@Cornfed @fschmidt Speak for yourselves, if I'm violating the third commandment then you two certainly are violating it. You scream at me because "I don't go far enough"
It has nothing to do with going far enough. You are just a plain Satanist.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 3rd, 2023, 8:04 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
@Cornfed @fschmidt Speak for yourselves, if I'm violating the third commandment then you two certainly are violating it. You scream at me because "I don't go far enough"
You act way more like a Satanist then I do.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
March 3rd, 2023, 8:04 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Yes, pure evil. The question is, which current Christian groups are not Satanist? I would say traditional Anabaptists, trad-Catholics, and Orthodox Christians are okay. Liberal Anabaptists, mainstream Catholics, and all Protestants are Satanist. Does this sound right?