Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Post by Jester »

green1976 wrote:Yes the Vatican is very poor :D

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2014/12/0 ... n-Accounts
Interesting, thanks for posting.

Pell's office sent a letter to all Vatican departments last month about changes in economic ethics and accountability.

As of Jan. 1, each department will have to enact "sound and efficient financial management policies" and prepare financial information and reports that meet international accounting standards.

Each department's financial statements will be reviewed by a major international auditing firm, the letter said.

Since the pope's election in March, 2013, the Vatican has enacted major reforms to adhere to international financial standards and prevent money laundering. It has closed many suspicious accounts at its scandal-rocked bank.

In his article, Pell said the reforms were "well under way and already past the point where the Vatican could return to the 'bad old days'."
- See more at: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2014/12/0 ... XIsXS.dpuf
I heard somewhere that until some years ago it was normal for someone to walk into the Vatican bank with a suitcase full of cash and open an account. So I am fascinated with what chicanery went on in the past... or goes on today.

To be fair, I know that briefcases full of cash were used in the course of ordinary business in Britain in the 1970's, to avoid punitive taxes. And in immigrant communities in Southern California today. So not ALL suitcases full of cash are due to Luciferian evil.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HenryGeorge wrote:The Vatican is far from being broke:

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/ ... _from.html
Good to see you posting, I always liked your "zingers"

Mixed feelings about accountability on Catholic parishes..... Local control is a good thing even though corruption can always break out. Centralized control and accountability can lead to NWO control. (And yes there is a lot of that lurking arond already.)

And besides, no Christian denomination pays its pastors like Jews pay theirs - mid-six figure SALARIES are the norm for rabbis.

The conventional view seems to be that a Christian pastors salary should be low, but if he sells books and tapes on TV, then that money is his. I totally disagree. I think his salary should be HIGH, if he is fulltime. But the book and tape money should IDEALLY go to the congregation/parish h is pastoring.

But I do NOT think a priest or preacher has to be a celibate, ascetic monk. If Ken Copeland can buy a jet plane, more power to him. I want one too.

My favorite Catholic lay preacher is this guy, Bo Sanchez:
http://bosanchez.ph/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxf2oCTVcJs
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
It seems to me like you are driven not by a love for God but by a fear of Him instead. You can deny it if you wish, but that's the impression I am getting. The fear of an eternity in the fires of hell seems to be your biggest motivation. You're having a little case of Pascal's Wager, me thinks.
While I was reading this dialogue, and had just googled "Pascal's Wager", VH-1 Classics played.............

"Hope that God exists
I hope I pray"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRD51qEJ8t4
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
So all your life you never feared your parents getting angry and that never motivated you to behave? I dont believe that unless your parents didn't raise you properly with strict punishment. God is avengeful also and will hand down strict punishment when a person gets out of line. so you wouldn't fear them when they punished you or if you slipped up you wouldn't fear their punishment? Now your just lying every kid fears their parents unless like I said your parents never hit you or gave you a kind of God fearing punishment equivalent to Hell in the afterlife. Your a very proud person I dont know if anyone has told you that but its pretty alarming. Thats probably why you choose to follow satan cause of your pride. Your upbringing of being coddled without ever being hit is probably why you think your so great and can get to heaven on your own works.
Sorry to be off the OP's topic here, but...

Kids need to fear their parents only when they are doing something wrong. Not all the time. Generally children should feel loved, accepted, cared for.

Your language here rally reveals a lot about what kind of upbringing you had. There is a lot you need to work through. And you should.

If you dont want to believe a Catholic, okay, then talk to a counselor whose faith you share. You veer to extremes, and are overzealous, and generally negative. I suspect your parents are part of the picture on this. They are who they are, you can love them as they are, but you have to take responsibility for your own life, rather than living for them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:No you are saying im not changed and Im saying that its a work in life progress no one stops sinning completely and they will have struggles along the way but it should be a gradual change over time but with ocassional setbacks. And you dont know my feelings.

If you cannot turn your back to the sinful influences in your life then you are simply weak. You are not "a work in progress", just a weak man finding excuses in Biblical lecture.

I disagree. Masses of ordinary people live their lives and improve their character, NOT through their own strength, but through the infusion of Holy Spirit - whom they invite in through prayer, and through the Body and Blood of Jesus.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:That is not necessary at all but anybody having a family here needs to use common sense before having children and the Catholics are not doing that. The bible states " be fruitful and multiply " it does not say just multiply it means take the time to bare good fruit. That dam book has caused a lot of problems.

They use that one liner as a excuse to have big families but today we need to take care of the people here and start to mend the planet before bringing anybody else into this world.
My wife and I will have as many children as we please. Probably between five and ten.

:lol:

I just woke the house up laughing

+1 and AMEN!!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:of course I put down other FALSE religions.
lol 'other' false religions? you are basically saying Baptism is also a false religion ;)
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your like your father satan, the master of deception who wants everyone to believe anything to get into heaven just as long as they throw in a few good works.
Make no mistake: I will have your soul.
you will have his soul? Ahhh so Marcos you believe you are a God capable of binding a soul. Lots of people with that thinking now days. So much like the slavers of Ancient Egypt. Don't think it ended too well for those Egyptians.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jester wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:That is not necessary at all but anybody having a family here needs to use common sense before having children and the Catholics are not doing that. The bible states " be fruitful and multiply " it does not say just multiply it means take the time to bare good fruit. That dam book has caused a lot of problems.

They use that one liner as a excuse to have big families but today we need to take care of the people here and start to mend the planet before bringing anybody else into this world.
My wife and I will have as many children as we please. Probably between five and ten.

:lol:

I just woke the house up laughing

+1 and AMEN!!
People do not realize most of them anyhow,it looks pretty disturbing for future generations. Yes people are slowing down on breeding but will it be enough to stifle the mass extinction? Scientist who are informed will tell you we are already off the cliff and the window for stopping the 6th mass extinction was closed in the eighties.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:People do not realize most of them anyhow,it looks pretty disturbing for future generations. Yes people are slowing down on breeding but will it be enough to stifle the mass extinction? Scientist who are informed will tell you we are already off the cliff and the window for stopping the 6th mass extinction was closed in the eighties.
If a mass extinction is coming up, me not having a large family will not stop it from happening. I am one man, and there are seven billion people in this world as it is. I will have as many children as I can, and wish, to have. When the time comes that humanity gets in big trouble, it will be every man for himself and survival of the fittest. Having many children will ensure the survival of my genes even when many of us die.

Death comes to us all, but whether or not we live on through or descendants depends entirely on whether we have any to begin with. I plan on surviving, on living on. I could decide to not father any (more) children and my bloodline might very well die with me. And humanity will still face exactly the same calamities eventually, regardless of my reproductive choices being "right" or "wrong".
The problem is future generations have been setup to pay for our sins. It's a pie and the more we eat the less for future generations with the way the earth is dying. They tell you in the bible, Adam I have given you seed for perpetual generations. They new what was coming from picking the fruit to much in the center of the garden.

Your logic is faulty and your offspring could and more than likely will be cursed in a world going barren, Mr.Spock would unload a fazer blast on you at point blank with the highest setting.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Your logic is faulty and your offspring could and more than likely will be cursed in a world going barren, Mr.Spock would let you have a fazer blast at point blank on the highest setting.
Explain why my offspring is "more than likely cursed". Sounds like a load of bullshit to me. :?
The eco of the planet is dying and accelerating, you are not being told what is going on. The powers that be are trying to keep a lid on this. There will more than likely be a die off this century in the billions either by them or by nature. Either way things do not look rosy for the up and coming. You can research it yourself, they say over 50% of the living organisms will be extinct by the end of this century unless something drastic changes.
Time to Hide!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Moretorque wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Your logic is faulty and your offspring could and more than likely will be cursed in a world going barren, Mr.Spock would let you have a fazer blast at point blank on the highest setting.
Explain why my offspring is "more than likely cursed". Sounds like a load of bullshit to me. :?
The eco of the planet is dying and accelerating, you are not being told what is going on. The powers that be are trying to keep a lid on this. There will more than likely be a die off this century in the billions either by them or by nature. Either way things do not look rosy for the up and coming. You can research it yourself, they say over 50% of the living organisms will be extinct by the end of this century unless something drastic changes.
Moretorque, you said it yourself earlier, "be fruitful and multiply".....Marcos will multiply but he won't be fruitful. Thus he and people like him will doom their offspring to at best a dying world, at worst a dead world.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque, you said it yourself earlier, "be fruitful and multiply".....Marcos will multiply but he won't be fruitful. Thus he and people like him will doom their offspring to at best a dying world, at worst a dead world.
Tell me then what will become of your offspring, Luc Furr, and that of Moretorque?
If either of us have children they will suffer the same fate as yours whether we are fruitful or not. We do not live in a vacuum. The actions of the many always affect the lives of the few. That said, I am no better than you, I am also no longer fruitful. What's the point, right? Jesus and his legions can consume everything.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I would like to have children and do love children but as stated they deserve better, there is a website called " Voluntary Human Extinction Movement " , I do not agree with the human race going extinct but do agree with what this man has to say 100%.

The things going on right now are plain ridiculous with lethal ramifications for future generations and the meltdown in Japan sums up how f uped things are at the moment and that is just for starters.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Catholic Church has ruled Europe for about 1700 years and collected donations from the wealthy during all that time. That adds up to a lot of money. Go tour the Vatican in Rome and you will marvel at how wealthy it is and its splendor.

Check out this video about how the Vatican's chief exorcist claims that the devil himself lives in the heart of the Vatican, literally!

Also check out this interview with the conspiracy/occult expert Jordan Maxwell, where he exposes the secrets of the Vatican.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne