Why does God allow evil, suffering, injustice to exist, and bad things to happen to good people?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does God allow evil, suffering, injustice to exist, and bad things to happen to good people?

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude

Btw, you two are excellent writers who communicate deep subjects well. Do you guys have a book or website? If not, you should start one, like a blog or something, to disseminate all these truths.

Btw, how do you know if Yahweh or Lucifer is behind all the corruption in this world? Isn't sun worship, which is everywhere in the media and in our cultures, a form of Lucifer worship? And doesn't the Statue of Liberty represent the torch and bringer of light too? Who do you think Lucifer is then? If the elite worship him, doesn't that mean he's not good? Why is he called the bringer of light if he's not good? It's very confusing. There is so much disinfo out there.

Btw, have you seen this site by Wayne Bush? You will love it.

www.trickedbythelight.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does God allow evil, suffering, injustice to exist, and bad things to happen to good people?

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 27th, 2022, 5:16 am
@Lucas88
Do you think Yahweh is an alien? If he has bad character then how did he evolve to become a deity? Don't you have to be good to evolve up into a deity? Or is he an immortal being with advanced ET technology, but not a deity? Does Yahweh rule India and China too? Or just the western world? Does he rule non-Christian countries too? So he is the Demiurge?
In my view Yahweh (Anu) is a deity who reached a high level of evolution but then went off the rails. He preferred power and control over wisdom. Yahweh was once a respected king of the Anunnaki. He occupied the throne of Heaven and ruled over a vast empire. But once his empire came to incorporate the Earth he became possessed by an insatiable lust for power and delusions of grandeur. His style of rulership became increasingly authoritarian and heavy-handed and this only served to alienate many other gods. The result of this was Enki's decision to side with humans (Enki's own children) against Yahweh's tyranny and obscurantism as well the the rebellion of the Watchers who sought to abandon Yahweh's tyrannical empire (i.e., abandon their posts in Heaven) and create a new civilization of their own here on Earth.

Yahweh rules the whole world from the shadows since his faction won the previous war and banished Enki and the Watchers as per the Book of Enoch but he does so in conjunction with other malevolent extraterrestrials who make up his sordid clique. I believe that his faction consists of three classes of beings: conservative Anunnaki who sided with Yahweh (i.e., "angels"), the Reptilians, and the Greys. The latter two classes are often reported in UFO abduction cases, especially the Greys. While Yahweh is the archontic ruler of the Earth and the hidden god of the New World Order, it is quite possible that he has delegated specific regions to certain archons under his command. This might explain cultural differences between the different dystopian societies on Earth (i.e., Japan might be ruled by a different subgroup of archons to the US, for example) but I don't know much about this.
Winston wrote:
Who do you think sent Jesus? Did he exist? Was he sent by Brahma?
I'm of the view that Jesus is nothing more than a program of deception created by the archons for the enslavement and sabotage of the Gentile soul. The doctrine of his sacrifice on the cross is a Jewish black magic ritual. His teachings in the New Testament are nothing more than a slave philosophy which teaches believers to love their enemies, turn the other cheek and obey their masters as good slaves. The Jesus program was peddled to the Gentile nations by archontically possessed Jews like Paul of Tarsus and other evildoers like him.

Enki is the only liberator of humanity. He was slandered and demonized for defending us. Jesus on the other hand is just a Jewish fraud.
Winston wrote:
What about the Sophia myth in Gnosticism? Was Sophia a real goddess? What happened to her? Did she become the Earth itself? That's what John Lamb Lash said, but his interpretation of Gnosticism is way off and different from other Gnostics. I don't know how credible he is, but he sounds kinda arrogant in his podcasts. So I am wary of his views. What do you think? I've never understood how if Sophia is the mother of the Demiurge, why she can't discipline him like a mother disciplining her baby? The Gnostics don't address that.
I am not a Gnostic in the strict sense but rather an Enkist. I believe that the Gnostic myth of Sophia was simply a story which the Gnostics came up with to explain how the demiurge came about. Gnostics generally believe that Yahweh is the creator of a false and corrupt material world but Enkists don't believe that at all. Rather we believe that Yahweh is simply a lesser god who invaded the Earth and turned it into his own dystopia. He's not the creator of matter. He's just an off-planet warlord who masquerades as the creator due to his own megalomania. We don't believe that Yahweh is the botched creation of Sophia either. We believe that he's simply an alien king who went too far into the dark side due to his obsession with power as I previously mentioned.

I've read John Lash's Not in His Image. You're right. John Lash's vision of Gnosticism is very different from other interpretations of Gnosticism. His quality of writing is good and he seems scholarly but I get the feeling that he takes a lot of creative liberties with his vision.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 27th, 2022, 6:17 am
Btw, how do you know if Yahweh or Lucifer is behind all the corruption in this world? Isn't sun worship, which is everywhere in the media and in our cultures, a form of Lucifer worship? And doesn't the Statue of Liberty represent the torch and bringer of light too? Who do you think Lucifer is then? If the elite worship him, doesn't that mean he's not good? Why is he called the bringer of light if he's not good? It's very confusing. There is so much disinfo out there.
The first instance of Lucifer is that of a Roman god associated with the planet Venus (i.e., the morning star). In this sense he is the light-bringer. There are almost no stories associated with this Lucifer and he is not thought to be related to the Lucifer of the Christian tradition at all.

The second instance of Lucifer comes from a Latin translation of the Hebrew phrase Helel Ben Shahar in the Book of Isaiah which means "shining one, son of the morning" and was a title with which the prophet addressed the fallen king of Babylon. This son of the morning was not the devil but simply a mortal ruler who had met his demise. The idea that this passage referred to the devil and his rebellion against god was a later Christian reinterpretation for the justification of their own theology. When faced with the fact that here the scriptures are referring to a human king many Christian apologists attempt to argue that the passage is actually a "double prophecy" which refers to both earthly and heavenly events at the same time but this is just fundamentalists twisting the facts to support their own ideology.

At the time of the New Testament Christians began to promote the idea of a devil or anti-god in opposition to Yahweh. This was done to explain the existence of evil in the Creation and take the blame off Yahweh. Remember that Christians assert that Yahweh is entirely good and perfect (even though the Old Testament depicts him as a complete psychopath much more reminiscent of a demon than a loving god). In this new theology Christians started to attribute various different names to this scapegoat "devil". One of these was "Satan" which simply means "adversary" in Hebrew and another was "Lucifer" which they erroneously related to the phrase Helel Ben Shahar of the Old Testament. Then Christians also conflated this same scapegoat devil with the Serpent in Genesis (i.e., Enki, the true benefactor of humanity) and thereby slandered Enki as the bad guy. Through this ploy the evil Yahweh's theologians managed to convince the world that Yahweh was the good guy and that Enki was the devil!!!

But Yahweh is the true devil, the enemy of humanity and the god of the New World Order. Many knew this such as the Gnostics. But those people were all wiped out and the world was subjected to the doctrines of the Catholic Church and fell into an abyss of obscurantism. After a few generations of Christian tyranny most people bought into Yahweh's lie.

Today Yahweh's people are in charge of the New World Order. They are the perverse Zionist Jews who dominate the upper echelons of society. But they don't want many people to know their true identity and so they prefer to hide the true mystery religion of the NWO (i.e., elite Judaism) behind a misleading smokescreen of "Satanism" and "Luciferianism". They appropriate many Pagan esoteric symbols and invert their meanings. They hide behind these stolen symbols in order to confuse the Gentile masses and divert attention away from Jewish occult crimes. But "Satan" is just a creation of Yahweh, a scapegoat for his evil deeds. Moreover, the real Enki has absolutely nothing to do with this "Satan" or "Satanism". Enki and our original gods were banished from the Earth by Yahweh's angels after the previous war. Only Yahweh and his sordid clique remained.

As for sun worship, sun worship itself isn't necessarily evil. It existed in various cultures and took many different forms. In fact both the good guys and the bad guys have promoted different forms of sun worship. Take Egypt for example. The original Pagan religion included the worship of the solar deity Ra. However, when the tyrant and possible Reptilian hybrid Akhenaton came to power he outlawed the worship of Ra and imposed his own form of sun worship centered around the supposed monotheistic deity of Aten. Akhenaton's form of sun worship was simply a cheap counterfeit of the true original sun worship. In fact the more you research the work of the bad guys the more it becomes clear that most of their doctrines and occult symbols are nothing more than a cheap counterfeit and inversion of those of Gentile religions and civilizations.
Winston wrote:
May 27th, 2022, 6:17 am
@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude

Btw, you two are excellent writers who communicate deep subjects well. Do you guys have a book or website? If not, you should start one, like a blog or something, to disseminate all these truths.
Thank you, @Winston.

We are both writers. We are in the process of writing our own novels although Pixel--Dude is further ahead with his project than I am.

In the past I've had websites where I've published my own philosophical ideas and interpretations of esotericism and the occult but none of them really gained popularity and so I decided to pull the plug on them. I prefer to keep a low profile these days.

The sentiment is mutual, Winston. Pixel--Dude and I admire your work at Happier Abroad and really appreciate the platform which you have created for free speech and the dissemination of less conventional ideas.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88

Wow. So where is Yahweh now? Is he sitting on a throne above the sky and above a dome in the sky? Or he is under the Earth? Or in the Vatican? Or is he in another dimension? Is he a physical being or nonphysical being? Will he eventually come out and show himself someday to the world once he has full control of it? What does he look like? Is he a giant humanoid?

Btw, if Lucifer isn't the bad guy, then why do the elite and many Hollywood movies seem to pay homage to Lucifer and Prometheus? Even the History Channel is owned by a company called Prometheus Entertainment, and the Olympics pay homage to him in their torch ceremony, so does the Statue of Liberty. The name Lucifer is also embedded in many movie characters like Luke Skywalker, I Love Lucy, the movie "Lucy" with Scarlett Johansson, the alleged missing link fossil named Lucy, etc. Why are the elites so fixated on variations of the name Lucy or Luke? Isn't it because their god is Lucifer?

Who saved Noah and his family from the flood? Was it Enki or Enlil? And why did Yahweh permit that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I've forgotten whether I posted my video on the subject to this thread.

https://rumble.com/vq9efa-why-does-god- ... ering.html
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 1:44 pm
@Lucas88 Wow. So where is Yahweh now? Is he sitting on a throne above the sky and above a dome in the sky? Or he is under the Earth? Or in the Vatican? Or is he in another dimension? Is he a physical being or nonphysical being? Will he eventually come out and show himself someday to the world once he has full control of it? What does he look like? Is he a giant humanoid?
Yahweh and his archons reside in a nonphysical dimension in the Earth's astral environs. From there they rule over our subjugated planet and influence major worldly events remotely. Some of the archons can be seen on the astral plane during NDEs. They are the angelic impostors who appear to the departed in the vicinity of the white light and rule over the soul trap. Yahweh and his archons are sometimes physical as evidenced by episodes of contact and material interaction with humans according to ancient accounts but they transcended materiality long ago and are now able to exist as nonphysical beings at subtler densities for indefinite periods of time. They seem to be able to switch between densities at will but prefer to manipulate the world from the shadows since we are much greater in number.

Yahweh (Anu) as the biological father of Enki is a humanoid like ourselves. We were created in Enki's image. We therefore look like the Anunnaki and the Anunnaki look like us. Indeed most of the statues of the gods from Sumer depicted them as humanoid beings similar to ourselves except taller and more robust. The Reptilian statues from the Ubeid settlements which people often show on YouTube videos are not representations of the Anunnaki but of another extraterrestrial species. They are the evil entities with whom Yahweh and his conservative Anunnaki made an alliance in order to expel Enki and his faction from Earth. The infamous Greys are also part of this alliance.

Yahweh already has virtually full control over the Earth. Only a few pockets of resistance remain here and there. At this point the New World Order and the Zionist subversion of the nations is just a cruel game for Yahweh and his archons. They do this for kicks and entertainment and enjoy toying with humans and get off on our suffering. This world has been Yahweh's perverse playground since he took over it following the banishment of Enki and the original gods. He and his archons are just twisted sadists on the absolute power trip. I don't know if they'll reveal themselves to the world or masquerade as benevolent aliens or even as the Messiah and his "angels" but I hope that Enki and the original gods destroy them soon in the final apocalyptic battle (the Book of Revelation is simply a Jehovistic propaganda document and Yahweh and his faction are not guaranteed to win).
Winston wrote:
@Lucas88Btw, if Lucifer isn't the bad guy, then why do the elite and many Hollywood movies seem to pay homage to Lucifer and Prometheus? Even the History Channel is owned by a company called Prometheus Entertainment, and the Olympics pay homage to him in their torch ceremony, so does the Statue of Liberty. The name Lucifer is also embedded in many movie characters like Luke Skywalker, I Love Lucy, the movie "Lucy" with Scarlett Johansson, the alleged missing link fossil named Lucy, etc. Why are the elites so fixated on variations of the name Lucy or Luke? Isn't it because their god is Lucifer?
The Jewish elite and Zionists wish to obfuscate their true identity and convince the world that they are "Satanists" or "Luciferians". So they appropriate Luciferian symbols and motifs and deceptively portray them as their own. The Jewish elite cannot openly state that their demonic god is Yahweh. That would upset the docile Christian slaves. Rather they seek to rile up the Christians and keep up the New Testament hoax that Yahweh is the good guy and keep everybody worshiping their own demonic Jewish archon god without anybody knowing any better. For this reason the Jewish elite fills Hollywood and the music industry with "Satanic" imagery, pushes this fascination with "Luciferian" symbolism, and even pay homage to "Prometheus". But take a look at the Prometheus statue at the Rockefeller Center. A short-sighted Christian might see this as a homage to the Greek titan of rebellion but somebody versed in occultism may notice that the Prometheus statue is inside a circle or ring which in occultism symbolizes enclosure and imprisonment. The statue at the Rockefeller Center therefore celebrates Prometheus' imprisonment and the restriction of his spirit of enlightenment! Look at all Satanic occultism (created by Jews). Pagan symbols are often enclosed in one or two circles which symbolizes their binding and constriction!
Winston wrote:
Who saved Noah and his family from the flood? Was it Enki or Enlil? And why did Yahweh permit that?
Enki saved humanity from the flood. This is recognized in all of the Sumerian and Akkadian/Babylonian accounts of the story. Even the Greek version recognizes Prometheus as the god who saved Deucalion from the destructive cataclysm.

Yahweh allowed the flood because humanity had become too divine and was therefore unable to exist as the simple slave race which Yahweh had envisioned. This is hinted in the Book of Enoch which admits that the Watchers taught their human wives the "Secrets of Heaven" and also in the earlier Akkadian/Babylonian literature which symbolically recounts humanity's miscegenation with the Igigi (the Sumerian version of the Watchers) who "spit onto the clay" of humanity and thereby add to us their own divinity.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Think of the Great flood as much like smallpox infection. It killed many people quickly - native americans 1800s. Everything else in this topic of ancient religions you mention is a waste of time because well, isn't past life regression far more useful? I mean none of you are history teachers or history professors.

As of the original question? God allow evil, suffering, etc.

Generally, yes there is evil. There's also wars. Wars happen for a reason and no doubt its horrible. Was Steve Jobs evil, was Napoleon evil, is Star Wars good? I don't know.

What I got out of my experiences, is that people don't like to believe things unless its said by a certain person. With others, they have to see it to believe it. Its fine, teachers often taught you in grade school to cite your sources.

As of people who don't like to be honest and frank, thats the overwhelming majority who like to hoard knowledge and keep for themselves.

Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some Christian apologists try to answer Joe Rogan's question about why God allows evil and suffering. @mrman will love these.

Some comments I posted under the videos:

But there's no evidence for free will. The Bible doesn't even mention free will, not even once. Look it up. Christians forget that. Also people with addictions and obsesssions and mental disorders obviously don't have free will or their free will is compromised. Even if free will exists, it's a very small factor only, not a big one. Most people are on auto pilot all day.

The obvious answer is that God creates BOTH good and evil. The book of Isaiah says this too. Look it up. All ancient religions and secret societies knew this. Only Abrahamic religions think God must be all good and zero evil. Higher people know better. But both Christians and Atheists can't accept this for some reason. It's too disturbing for them. To them, either God is all good or he doesn't exist at all, which is a fallacy and false dichotomy. A creator does not have to be good or perfect. That's like saying Bill Gates must be perfect and all good because he created Microsoft. It doesn't hold water and is ridiculous. But most people are blind to this obvious detail. Go figure.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why not the hypothesis that God is both good and evil? All secret societies and ancient religions taught that. Including Neoplatonism, Kabbalah, Hinduism, etc. Even the Bible in Isaiah says that the Lord is both good and evil. And Carl Jung said that evil is the shadow side of God.

Why not just go with the obvious and simple explanation, that God must be both good and evil? If God created everything and evil is inherent in creation, then evil must be part of God too. The creator is a reflection of the creation, so if creation contains evil and good, then so does the creator. Simple logic. Easy as pie. I don't get why that's beyond most people. It's very simple and explains a lot. The book of Isaiah also says that the Lord creates both good and evil. And Carl Jung said that evil is just the shadow side of God. All ancient religions and secret societies taught that God was good and evil too. Only the Abrahamic religions deviate from this and claims that God is only 100 percent good and 0 evil. Hence they are an aberration. Neoplatonism, Kabbalah, and Hinduism also teach that God manifests as both good and evil. He has to because everything in reality is a balance of duality and opposites.