Following the Old Testament

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Following the Old Testament

Post by fschmidt »

http://www.mikraite.org/

For those who think that traditional religious values are better than modern secular liberal/feminist values.
Last edited by fschmidt on May 19th, 2012, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Following the Old Testament

Post by fschmidt »

I added a post about Human Evolution that explains what is wrong with the modern world and how religion can fix it.
Last edited by fschmidt on May 19th, 2012, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Good post Fschmidt. I've always believed that a strong and healthy society has always coincided with a strong moral society; look at the United States pre-1960s before secular and liberal values took hold and destroyed the country. It's amazing to research how things were back then and see just how drastic the country has changed: for example, neighborhoods are now filled with drugs and gangs, feminism and misandry has resulted in broken families and 60 percent divorce rate, and a majority of Americans no longer believe in God.

People no longer have any semblance of values and morals, right or wrong, good and evil in this country anymore. This in a problem in most other Western countries as well--which is the reason why Western nations as a whole are in decline.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

My Mikraite site was based on the idea of people from various religions following the Old Testament. I now see that this idea doesn't work.  Islam has its own agenda. And Christianity has no moral force left. The only religion that I see as having any hope is Orthodox Judaism. So I made a new website based on this - Reactionary Judaism. Here is an example of how Orthodox Judaism works: