I've just become a born again Christian - Well-Informed

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

I've just become a born again Christian - Well-Informed

Post by well-informed »

I haven't been on the forum for a while now. I've been learning,praying, reading the bible a lot and experiencing who Christ is to me personally for the past couple of months. Now I'm here to testify to everyone here that the God is he who he says he is, as mentioned in the bible. The best decision I've ever done in my life was to give my life to Christ. Now the gospel of Christ will not and can't please most of humanity because the main message of it is to deny yourself, take up your cross and to follow him. Continually repenting your sins, denying your flesh, being led by the holy spirit. Now its already been written in Matthew 7 that many are walking through the wide gate which leads to destruction and very FEW are those that find the path of salvation.

Whats the path of salvation after our deaths, only believing on the son of God Jesus Christ. That's it, so simple yet so difficult for most of the world to accept. So Buddhism,Islam, Judaism, philosophy, New age, Hinduism, Roman Catholicism, atheists, so many protestant churches with false doctrine, are ALL ON THE WRONG because of the fallibility of men wanting to shape God in THEIR own image. Nitpicking and choosing what's sin and what's not sin. Religion was never ever the intention of Jesus Christ because he knew of the hypocrisy and legalistic principles that "religious men" would bring on the masses and still do today. Hence all these religious inquisitions, wars, deaths have all been in vain and never came from God because again they are not following the REAL God who taught to bless your enemies, turn the other cheek and to put the sword down in humility. Christianity was not even meant to be like American CHURCHIANITY where Christians make sure to go to church every Sunday to be convinced that salvation is in the bag. Although yes i can't judge everyone's relationship with Christ since i don't know what they do Monday-Saturday.

Now how did Jesus become a reality to me personally. Somebody preached the gospel to me I acknowledged that i was a sinner, needed a savior, prayed for the holy spirit. Continually reading the word, humbling myself, repenting of my sins(I'm not sinless nor claim to be), denying myself and things of this world and seek whatever God has for me for the future. I want to stress the fact God is NOT dead or trapped within the words of the bible. So its not about worshiping walls, synagogues, buildings, men, having candles, rulebooks, incense, repeating a prayer line 125 times, etc. The more you seek him humbly, the more he reveals himself to you, but you have to believe that his words in the gospels. He respects our free will because he doesn't want robots to worship him although Calvinists have something to say about that lol. God loves us all, but we have to believe on him as well :)

I've also had spiritual experiences, visions, dreams from Christ as well as from Satan that in no doubt solidify that my faith in Christ isn't in vain or my imagination. Brothers and sisters in Christ have these as well so i know I'm not alone in my walk and understand the struggles of living holy today in this world. I won't speak about these things here because the spiritual things don't go together with the logical things of men. So i can't prove to unbelievers here how Jesus is real in a logical sense because it CAN'T be done. The spiritual mysteries of the living God can't be revealed to those with a proud heart who think they have God or the afterlife figured out. God can't and will not stoop to the level of man, he's seeking for humble followers that repent and turn to him. My life has changed dramatically since following Christ, yes i stumble in sin, but the inner peace that comes with following him is irreplaceable something that money, women could never fill in my life

With much love in Christ, if you guys have any questions i'll try answering it to the best of my abilities. I know most won't believe the gospel of Christ in truth in spirit but you know im just here to serve as a testimony for Jesus. If anyone wants to disagree/insult me that's fine i know its not the first nor last time it will happen.

Proverbs 14:12 - There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Matthew 11:25-26 - At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WTF? Are you serious? So you are a born again Christian now? Ok well I hope it helps make you into a nicer person.

Congrats on your born again experience. We've missed you and wondered what happened to you. Hope you stay in touch. :)

So is your Christian faith compatible with our Happier Abroad movement?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Nice to hear.

Careful, most Americans have an extremely skewed impression of Christianity. Most Anglos have never experienced any sort of spirituality and have rarely come in contact with a devout Christian (or person in general). Most people now don't have a strong moral compass, nor do they see value in living a life of humility, purpose, conviction, and clean conscience. And their guilt drives them to see those who do as enemies who need to be torn down. The Jewish media subtly reinforces this. And the media of course is where most Americans get their perceptions of Christianity from, in addition to the two-faced "Christians" they see on a daily basis, who only bother with the bible or church for detestable reasons like blind conformity, the image of moral superiority or the false teaching known as "the rapture". It's unfortunate that a religion and even its texts and figures (like Jesus) are judged by its followers, more specifically a small "control group" of questionable piety and moral fiber. It's sort of like judging a food by who tends to eat it, or judging a car by who tends to drive it. It's illogical, but part of human nature. Gandhi's quotes about Christians come to mind. I know some of us on this forum are guilty of unfairly judging all women based on American females, or all white men based on what European-Americans act like, all blacks based on African-Americans, or all South Americans based on Mexican-Americans. Likewise, Americans have no idea there are very different manifestations of Christianity abroad, which aren't so monotonous, feeble and hypocritical. Even the sects here that refuse to acquiesce to liberalism are hopelessly feminine by comparison.

The Jews have been trying to weaken the morals of westerners and their Christian faith for a very long time. They have never shown any respect for anyone else's ideals, and they harbor a special hatred for Christians. It is common practice for them to spit on the ground while walking past a church. They funded the "New Age" movement, which started out with the publishing of endless materials for Buddhism, Hinduism, and seemingly innocuous hobbies like Tai Chi and Yoga, as well as literature for pseudo-Satanist cults and neo-Pagan practices, all for the purpose of disempowering Christianity in America and other white societies. And they continue to fund a long list of self-help gurus, providing alternatives to old-fashioned and "outdated" Christianity. You can regularly find some of these [mostly Jewish] con-artists selling DVD's on PBS, which is supposed to be public broadcasting but conservatives aren't allowed to have a voice. The only time these "Judaizers" have accommodated Christianity for whites, (usually of the western, not eastern variety), is when they were pushing some evil in it's name. And when the deed was done they'd use that same abomination they just committed to criticize and discredit Christianity. Their most common weapons are various forms of straw-man arguments. The Jews get some tools, either funded agents or idiots to act out some perverted, taken-out-of-context form of Judeo-Christianity, then they broadcast these idiots all over the country and have them represent "Christians". But there is really no such thing as "Christianity". It means (and meant) a lot of different things to a lot of people. And that's the beauty of it. But it can present problems when people claim their own interpretation is the word of god. Most people are close-minded and aren't flexible enough to re-evaluate their beliefs once they decide on them. And once they do manage to question their beliefs they end up tossing everything out with the kitchen sink because of previous indoctrination. But the hordes of zombie-like radical Christian-Zionists really wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for all those corrupt priests preaching toxic bullshit to their gullible neighbors. Self interpretation is the way to go. The "holy" book consists of many books and even depending on whether you're Catholic/Orthodox/Protestant you'll have different scriptures with stuff omitted. The bible is not "the truth". It's supposed to make you think. You have to find its value with your own brain.

When reading (anything) it all depends on your level of consciousness. Not level of education, but consciousness. That's something people don't get (precisely for the reasons just mentioned). If a dull person doesn't find value in something, they shouldn't go around trying to prevent others from reading it. But that's what's happening now, people are being spurred on to be rabid Christian hating atheists. It's disgusting and there is a certain hook-nosed ethnic/religious group who is behind it. I think any form of traditional religion is especially important these days because of the moral degradation going on around us. And I believe most, possibly all, of what the Jews are doing through their is mentioned in the bible. Either because Jesus knew how evil operates, or because the bible is being used as a 'reverse' blueprint. So above all, it is very relevant. Now more so than ever with the Anti-Christ system being constructed all around us. It's amazing how people will spend their time bashing the bible, usually focusing on [their preconceived notions of] its creation story, when everything it warns against is happening and clearly leading us to destruction. It reminds me of useful idiots who around the time of WW1 were busy bashing Serge Nilus's The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion as a "fraud", then the Communist Revolution happened and proved it all to be true. Then there was a US intelligence report in 1919 that validated it. And of course the Swiss trial, a kangaroo court the Jews put together to use for propaganda, where they proved their guilt with omission of the accusations at hand. And yet after all that has happened people today still deny its relevance. The Protocols and the King James Bible are two books you should read.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

holy shit....dont you know 90% of christianity is a scam and control mechanism???

thanks but keep that fear and guilt tripping shit away from me.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

It IS a control mechanism. And maybe that's what you want. Most people are not born philosophers. They are stupid beasts who live on an almost animalistic level and will predictably f**k everything up if let off the leash. We really are the "planet of the apes". A religion is how you harness these idiots and make them humble and productive instead of destructive. Look how well Protestantism worked with the Anglo-Saxons, their hard work spurred on by their faith developed the New World, and South Africa and Australia.

It controls degeneracy and your appetite for decadence. Not having morals or any higher purpose than the pleasure principle does not equal freedom. If people's idea of freedom is the right to consume an endless array of demonic entertainment and be miserable, then they should feel free to continue being idiots. Many pseudo-intellectuals today tell themselves they are too smart for religion, and pretend to be free-thinkers but they are only deluding themselves.

Religion is almost always is a form of mind-control. But a large society is by its nature slavery and maybe its comforts require conformity (in this case through faith) as a necessary evil. Keep in mind no empire in history has survived the loss of its religion. Regardless of how silly, barbaric, or self-destructive the religion was. Civilization runs on religion. That is why we are being stripped of it. Western civilization and our American empire is collapsing because of the loss of religion, not the other way around.

Perhaps it is a control mechanism for the profane, as well as a liberation mechanism for intellectual people who need to cultivate their minds by being shown a compelling theory, a set of teachings to question.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It may be a control mechanism based on fear, but I guess is makes SOME people happy. Otherwise it would not have thrived for this long.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

No wonder you didn't return my calls. :-/
We were supposed to hang out pai!!

I guess I got to you late. Diablo! Jaja
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: The Good News of Jesus Christ - Well-Informed

Post by Iawesome60 »

well-informed wrote:I haven't been on the forum for a while now. I've been learning,praying, reading the bible a lot and experiencing who Christ is to me personally for the past couple of months. Now I'm here to testify to everyone here that the God is he who he says he is, as mentioned in the bible. The best decision I've ever done in my life was to give my life to Christ. Now the gospel of Christ will not and can't please most of humanity because the main message of it is to deny yourself, take up your cross and to follow him. Continually repenting your sins, denying your flesh, being led by the holy spirit. Now its already been written in Matthew 7 that many are walking through the wide gate which leads to destruction and very FEW are those that find the path of salvation.

Whats the path of salvation after our deaths, only believing on the son of God Jesus Christ. That's it, so simple yet so difficult for most of the world to accept. So Buddhism,Islam, Judaism, philosophy, New age, Hinduism, Roman Catholicism, atheists, so many protestant churches with false doctrine, are ALL ON THE WRONG because of the fallibility of men wanting to shape God in THEIR own image. Nitpicking and choosing what's sin and what's not sin. Religion was never ever the intention of Jesus Christ because he knew of the hypocrisy and legalistic principles that "religious men" would bring on the masses and still do today. Hence all these religious inquisitions, wars, deaths have all been in vain and never came from God because again they are not following the REAL God who taught to bless your enemies, turn the other cheek and to put the sword down in humility. Christianity was not even meant to be like American CHURCHIANITY where Christians make sure to go to church every Sunday to be convinced that salvation is in the bag. Although yes i can't judge everyone's relationship with Christ since i don't know what they do Monday-Saturday.

Now how did Jesus become a reality to me personally. Somebody preached the gospel to me I acknowledged that i was a sinner, needed a savior, prayed for the holy spirit. Continually reading the word, humbling myself, repenting of my sins(I'm not sinless nor claim to be), denying myself and things of this world and seek whatever God has for me for the future. I want to stress the fact God is NOT dead or trapped within the words of the bible. So its not about worshiping walls, synagogues, buildings, men, having candles, rulebooks, incense, repeating a prayer line 125 times, etc. The more you seek him humbly, the more he reveals himself to you, but you have to believe that his words in the gospels. He respects our free will because he doesn't want robots to worship him although Calvinists have something to say about that lol. God loves us all, but we have to believe on him as well :)

I've also had spiritual experiences, visions, dreams from Christ as well as from Satan that in no doubt solidify that my faith in Christ isn't in vain or my imagination.Brothers and sisters in Christ have these as well so i know I'm not alone in my walk and understand the struggles of living holy today in this world. I won't speak about these things here because the spiritual things don't go together with the logical things of men. So i can't prove to unbelievers here how Jesus is real in a logical sense because it CAN'T be done. The spiritual mysteries of the living God can't be revealed to those with a proud heart who think they have God or the afterlife figured out. God can't and will not stoop to the level of man, he's seeking for humble followers that repent and turn to him. My life has changed dramatically since following Christ, yes i stumble in sin, but the inner peace that comes with following him is irreplaceable something that money, women could never fill in my life

With much love in Christ, if you guys have any questions i'll try answering it to the best of my abilities. I know most won't believe the gospel of Christ in truth in spirit but you know im just here to serve as a testimony for Jesus. If anyone wants to disagree/insult me that's fine i know its not the first nor last time it will happen.

Proverbs 14:12 - There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Matthew 11:25-26 - At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Well-informed, there is nothing wrong with believing in Jesus Christ.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ Winston - Well i've been much nicer lately yes, so don't worry about me cursing you or anyone here anymore. To answer your question this forum doesn't appeal to me anymore seeing as i've changed dramatically. Can i serve the world and Jesus at the same time, can't happen :) May the grace of Jesus be with you Winston

@ E Irizarry - You got it man, thank God lol. I did honestly wanted to make plans with you, but Jesus came to the rescue.

@ onezero4u - You're right, 90 % of it is bologna not that i want to sound mean. Its already been written in scripture Matthew 7:21-23 what will happen

@ Odbo - You've said well towards religion it is indeed a control mechanism for most of humanity. Like i said before i'm seeking a spiritual relationship with the real God and he's been faithful to be a reality in my life as well as other brothers and sisters in Christ today. King James Bible is the one i read and study with seeing as the other 200+ bible versions have been deliberately tampered with adding or taking verses off. I haven't read "The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion" my guess is that it would be about Jewish Zionists in regards to enslaving humanity. A one world religion/government is coming, its just a matter of when. People (sheep as you would like to call them) are either asleep or don't want to accept the reality of it coming into place. Also thanks for the private messages
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

The reason people in modern times subscribe to Christianity (fear of death) is nothing but a feature of the ego. What if everyone in the world was to be obliterated at the exact same time, but you were to be the oldest and the one who had the 'best' experiences and most 'fulfilling' lifestyle, would you be so uneasy about death without an afterlife then? I highly doubt it.

The only reason humans are suffering is because of our many forms of conflicting interpretations, it's absurd to think that yet another one will deliver us ultimate salvation. Suckering yourself into a false belief system for the purpose of acquiring an ever present attitude of "everything is alright" is superfluous because should you remove all the attachment based beliefs you already have, you'd acquire the only true sense of ease there is.

Even if we do get obliterated after death, it shouldn't matter because our true nature, consciousness, lives on. But unfortunately we are collectively creating a hellish reality for the current and future consciousnesses of the earth due to the selfish and careless state of humanity, and religious delusions play a big part in that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Good News of Jesus Christ - Well-Informed

Post by Rock »

well-informed wrote:I haven't been on the forum for a while now. I've been learning,praying, reading the bible a lot and experiencing who Christ is to me personally for the past couple of months. Now I'm here to testify to everyone here that the God is he who he says he is, as mentioned in the bible. The best decision I've ever done in my life was to give my life to Christ. Now the gospel of Christ will not and can't please most of humanity because the main message of it is to deny yourself, take up your cross and to follow him. Continually repenting your sins, denying your flesh, being led by the holy spirit. Now its already been written in Matthew 7 that many are walking through the wide gate which leads to destruction and very FEW are those that find the path of salvation.

I've also had spiritual experiences, visions, dreams from Christ as well as from Satan that in no doubt solidify that my faith in Christ isn't in vain or my imagination.Brothers and sisters in Christ have these as well so i know I'm not alone in my walk and understand the struggles of living holy today in this world. I won't speak about these things here because the spiritual things don't go together with the logical things of men. So i can't prove to unbelievers here how Jesus is real in a logical sense because it CAN'T be done. The spiritual mysteries of the living God can't be revealed to those with a proud heart who think they have God or the afterlife figured out. God can't and will not stoop to the level of man, he's seeking for humble followers that repent and turn to him. My life has changed dramatically since following Christ, yes i stumble in sin, but the inner peace that comes with following him is irreplaceable something that money, women could never fill in my life

Congratulations Well-Informed! You seem to have grown-up fast and as I remember, you're barely 20. I take it you are no longer a proud follower of Tom Leykis, lol. Buenas suerte amigo and I hope you can go the distance with this.