Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby chaste_filipina » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 am

Can I ask why is it very important to perform the invocation of violet flame before you do your meditation?
If one does meditate without performing the invocation of violet flame, will your journey towards your Higher Self dangerous because there are lower astral entities who may possess your body or may lead you astray to the Right Path?
Is it a fruitful and rewarding experience?
To any experienced human who practices meditation on a daily basis, what does it feel like?
Is it all about the different state of your Consciousness?

How will one get in touch with your own akashic records? Or do we experience that while meditating?

Can someone please enlighten me about my concerns?
Any insight of yours will be highly appreciated.
Thank you! :P
Freshman Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:13 pm

What time period did you come across the teachings of the Church Universal and Triumphant? I am a being of violet fire I am the purity god desires)
Last edited by ErikHeaven on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Why the crazy pics?
Experienced Poster

Return to Religion and Spirituality