UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

Was there a historical Jesus Christ? If so, who was he?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Was there a historical Jesus Christ? If so, who was he?

Post by AmericanEvil » September 19th, 2012, 10:47 am

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com

There is not one single piece of historical evidence to prove that Jesus ever existed. Not one single scholar or historian of the 1st century AD mentioned even a single word about Jesus. Kind of interesting, considering that he was supposed to have been some guy going around performing miracles, raising the dead, with 1000s of followers. VERY INTERESTING that not one single historian or scholar of that time period mentioned even a single word about him, don't you think?

The fact is, Jesus is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. He is no more real than John Rambo. And on that note, here is a little poem I created:

Rambo loves me this I know
for the Bible tells me so
He is strong and I am weak
Rambo savior of the meek

I mean, if you are going to worship a FICTIONAL CHARACTER like Jesus, why not worship an actual bad ass fictional character like Rambo? At least John Rambo wasn't a f***ing p***y mangina who let himself get his ass kicked and then nailed to a cross.

Is it perhaps no coincidence that the fictional character Jesus was such a pathetic mangina, and the majority of Christian men are pathetic manginas? After all, you become what you worship.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!