Theory on Jewish Parasitism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Theory on Jewish Parasitism

Post by Cornfed »

I've always thought it strange that Jews choose to live among other societies while maintaining their own national identity and tend to screw over their host societies over time. It occurred to me that such behavior might stem from how the Jews maintain their sense of community.

There are various ways people can live compatibly with one another and maintain a shared sense of identity. One is to share a common worldview and common behavioral patterns stemming from this. Most tribal societies function like this. Another is to share a common agreed upon faith. Christianity is/was an example of this. Another is to enter into a contractual arrangement. Judaism would seem to be an example of this.

Other than being a history of the Jews, the Old Testament is largely a set of instructions for Jews to follow. There isn't really much of a cosmology or shared worldview that the instructions follow from. Jews are just required to sign up to them in order to continue being regarded as Jews. Hence Jewish society could be seen as contractual, similar to a corporation.

The trouble with such an arrangement is that it is difficult to maintain over time. With no shared cosmology, worldview or ideology to speak of to enforce their behavior, people have the incentive to decline to live up to their contractual obligations in order to take advantage of others. The way to keep people in line in such circumstances is to have a situation where membership of the group confers such great advantages that people choose to maintain loyalty to the group and the associated behaviors in order to avoid expulsion. The way to achieve this is to extract value from non-members and distribute it to members. A company can do this by selling products, but since the Jews don't have a collective product as such, the way they do this is by screwing over everyone else. Since screwing over people by means of warfare requires the self-sacrifice of some men to a degree that would cause a contract-based society to break down in the long term, the Jews need to screw people over by means of subterfuge. The more they can screw non-Jews over, the more their sense of Jewish identity is reinforced. Hence lousy behavior is at the heart of their culture.

Just a thought.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think this arrangement is an excellent strategy for addressing modern culture. There are virtually unlimited number of people I want to screw over. If we can kill two birds with one stone, all the better.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:I think this arrangement is an excellent strategy for addressing modern culture. There are virtually unlimited number of people I want to screw over. If we can kill two birds with one stone, all the better.
Well yes, even a broken clock is right twice a day. However, it would be nice to be able to revert to a non-asshole culture at some point, which is why I would advocate indoctrinating children with a shared worldview.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am trying to get a handle on real history myself, you inevitably become drawn to the Jewish ? because they wield so much power overall world wide. One thing I am starting to realize is history is being seriously tampered with by the social engineers " the people printing the money". They are and have been rewriting it for quit some time on a world wide scale.

When you talk about Jews I have a hard time thinking of who you are talking about, I believe the main reason Judaism has ended up the way it has is because the bible states Gods people can practice usury. There is a interview with Eustace Mullins done in New Orleans in 2005 on UTUBE.

It is a great interview and makes the point that religion is hijacked for financial and political gain and has been since it was invented. The interview covers many historical facts he uncovered on his pursuit of real history and he clearly makes it evident that religion and politics are one and have been used against the dumb down masses for thousands of years.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why do Jews get all defensive when this particular topic gets discussed? I knew one Jewish banker who told me all the things said about the Protocols of Zion was true: that the Jewish elite and Zionist Jews are in-power and want to overthrow the Anglo World Order, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it in public, for fear of backlash from his own community.

Wherever Jews have been, they subtlety undermine the native population and governments over time; that's why they've been thrown out of so many countries. And why do Jews refuse to acknowledge Jewish power in Hollywood and in the media, AIPAC, World Bank and the IMF, Wall Street and the Congress? It's so obvious, but most Americans are told they're "anti-Semites" if they say it aloud in public. Why?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

zboy1 wrote:Why do Jews get all defensive when this particular topic gets discussed?
Really? I don't see the Jews here (there are a few) getting all defensive.
I knew one Jewish banker who told me all the things said about the Protocols of Zion was true: that the Jewish elite and Zionist Jews are in-power and want to overthrow the Anglo World Order, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it in public, for fear of backlash from his own community.
Which just goes to show that some Jews are morons.
Wherever Jews have been, they subtlety undermine the native population and governments over time; that's why they've been thrown out of so many countries. And why do Jews refuse to acknowledge Jewish power in Hollywood and in the media, AIPAC, World Bank and the IMF, Wall Street and the Congress? It's so obvious, but most Americans are told they're "anti-Semites" if they say it aloud in public. Why?
America is just generally screwed up and you can't talk any groups without violating the silly politically correct rules.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:However, it would be nice to be able to revert to a non-asshole culture at some point, which is why I would advocate indoctrinating children with a shared worldview.
There are a few separate, independent issues here that I want to treat separately.

First, about a shared worldview. The only way to get people to really share a worldview, meaning core beliefs, is to make sure that they are stupid. Intelligent people naturally disagree on beliefs. Intelligent people think for themselves and have different experiences and thought patterns, so arrive at different beliefs. Only stupid people can be made to agree because they don't think enough to come to many conclusions on their own. So this shared worldview idea is going to drive out intelligent people. This is actually being done in a part of Judaism, namely Hasidic Judaism, and it is having exactly the effect I mentioned, driving out intelligent Jews.

The next question is how can order be maintained without a shared worldview. I agree with you and disagree with the Enlightenment philosophers in that I don't think a social contract is enough. The way that the Torah addresses this issue is by requiring shared rituals like the Sabbath. The performance of these shared rituals strengthens commitment to the moral laws. It is also supposed to serve another purpose, namely to throw out those who don't keep the rituals. (Unfortunately Judaism turned to racism and doesn't respect these Torah commandments.) Throwing out these people would keep the religion pure and moral and prevent the kind of corruption that we see in liberal Judaism.

The last issue is whether Jews really do screw over everyone else. The answer is complicated and mixed, so I am going to evade the question. The only reason I mention it at all is to point out that this issue is unrelated to the other 2 issues.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:However, it would be nice to be able to revert to a non-asshole culture at some point, which is why I would advocate indoctrinating children with a shared worldview.
There are a few separate, independent issues here that I want to treat separately.

First, about a shared worldview. The only way to get people to really share a worldview, meaning core beliefs, is to make sure that they are stupid. Intelligent people naturally disagree on beliefs. Intelligent people think for themselves and have different experiences and thought patterns, so arrive at different beliefs. Only stupid people can be made to agree because they don't think enough to come to many conclusions on their own. So this shared worldview idea is going to drive out intelligent people. This is actually being done in a part of Judaism, namely Hasidic Judaism, and it is having exactly the effect I mentioned, driving out intelligent Jews.

The next question is how can order be maintained without a shared worldview. I agree with you and disagree with the Enlightenment philosophers in that I don't think a social contract is enough. The way that the Torah addresses this issue is by requiring shared rituals like the Sabbath. The performance of these shared rituals strengthens commitment to the moral laws. It is also supposed to serve another purpose, namely to throw out those who don't keep the rituals. (Unfortunately Judaism turned to racism and doesn't respect these Torah commandments.) Throwing out these people would keep the religion pure and moral and prevent the kind of corruption that we see in liberal Judaism.

The last issue is whether Jews really do screw over everyone else. The answer is complicated and mixed, so I am going to evade the question. The only reason I mention it at all is to point out that this issue is unrelated to the other 2 issues.
Why do you think they add Fluoride to the water supply? I think we have all been conned as well as most of the Jewish community. All you do is follow the money and it tells you how the world really works.

When you do this you find a group who prints money out of thin air so we have a pretty good idea who set this whole system up.
Time to Hide!
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

zboy1 wrote:Why do Jews get all defensive when this particular topic gets discussed? I knew one Jewish banker who told me all the things said about the Protocols of Zion was true: that the Jewish elite and Zionist Jews are in-power and want to overthrow the Anglo World Order, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it in public, for fear of backlash from his own community.

The Jews already have the Anglo-countries by the balls, they're the ones behind diversity, multiculturalism and feminism. So there's nothing that can be done until the whole house of cards comes tumbling down
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

nicho12 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Why do Jews get all defensive when this particular topic gets discussed? I knew one Jewish banker who told me all the things said about the Protocols of Zion was true: that the Jewish elite and Zionist Jews are in-power and want to overthrow the Anglo World Order, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it in public, for fear of backlash from his own community.

The Jews already have the Anglo-countries by the balls, they're the ones behind diversity, multiculturalism and feminism. So there's nothing that can be done until the whole house of cards comes tumbling down
I used to get a little confused by this and would lash out at the Jewish community in my thinking but I then started to realize we all work for the Credit Monopoly, they have done a masterful job of deflecting all attention away from the fact they are running a slick counterfeiting operation and they fund this stuff so the system knows where it is going.

This current gig goes back 500 years or more according to F William Engdahl. The Catholic Church started practicing usury along with the Jewish community because if you cannot beat them join them. This is all coming to a head now. There are treaties going back hundreds of years that run our lives for the most part today by the legal systems built around them and enforced at gun point and the creditors make sure they own the best fire power to enforce their dictates for the world hegemony system they are attempting to merge us into.

The Jews along with the rest of us work for the people issuing this credit, we are all to be used as human shields to protect the credit systems owners. They are using the bible as a front to run this con and have been doing so for centuries, it is a mafia nothing more at it's core.

I believe the reason the whites are being subdued is because there have only been 3 groups who gave these folks a hard time that I know of as of the last 2 hundred or so years and they have been European white. You have the Keiser in Germany, Adolf and the American revolution other than that they have steamrolled everybody with this con. The way they see it is only the Europeans they feel can stop them from their goal so they are being subdued as stated.

Religion is just a tool to be used by the elite to meet their goal of total world domination, making it a race religion racism issue is just a card in their deck to play and dupe the masses.
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

nicho12 wrote: The Jews already have the Anglo-countries by the balls, they're the ones behind diversity, multiculturalism and feminism. So there's nothing that can be done until the whole house of cards comes tumbling down
I don't quite see how you arrive at these conclusions. Yes, Jews do tend to be better educated and more successful than other people. And Jews are disproportionately represented among our elite. But, how are Jews, as a group, behind diversity, multiculturalism and feminism? I think that most Jews tend to keep to themselves. I don't think that they had anything to do with the diverse, multicultural people deciding to migrate to America. And, while some of the big-shot feminists are Jewesses, I think that Judaism is basically a patriarchal, anti-feminist religion. Orthodox Jewish women aren't supposed to work outside the home, and can't even drive.

I think that a lot of you guys perceive your little world as falling apart, don't know why, and just find it easy to blame some fictional representation of "the Jews" that you have in your head.

If "the Jews" have us by the balls, then what is their ultimate goal? To make us all circumcise ourselves for some insane reason?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

pandabear wrote: But, how are Jews, as a group, behind diversity, multiculturalism and feminism? I think that most Jews tend to keep to themselves.
There are these things called the media of mass communication, and Jews have made very good use of them, hardly "keeping to themselves" in that sense. This isn't a new concept. In the 19th century dailies were often referred to as "jewspapers." From the beginning, the movie industry, and subsequently television, have been almost completely controlled by Jews. At some point in the '60s and '70s Jews went from facing quotas in academia to substantial control over what goes on there.

In virtually every way that the conventional wisdom forms itself and is passed along into the culture, Jews exercise a hugely disproportionate role.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I grant that there are disproportionately high numbers of Jewish people in movies, newspapers, television, etc. But, I don't see that as evidence of a grand Jewish conspiracy. Maybe the Jewish community just has a lot of talent.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

pandabear wrote:I grant that there are disproportionately high numbers of Jewish people in movies, newspapers, television, etc. But, I don't see that as evidence of a grand Jewish conspiracy. Maybe the Jewish community just has a lot of talent.
Or maybe they promote from within the (tribal) ranks.

Look, I have no idea to what extent there are "conspiracies" among Jews in the media, but there is no question that many of them have agendas, often involving Israel, and they use the media to promote those agendas.

An example: About three years ago I was listening on the car radio to a "report" that Ron Paul was leading the polls for the Republican nomination in the 2012 election. And then the "reporter"/commentator said, "I think we can all agree that Ron Paul is not a viable candidate to actually get the nomination." Now, why would he say that if Paul was leading in the polls, you might ask. I didn't have to ask myself the question, because I knew without a doubt that the "reporter" must be Jewish, and the agenda to shoot down Paul had to do with his relative unfriendliness toward Israel. And in fact, that was the case.

It's so pervasive that you really need to ask yourself the question about anything coming out of the mainstream media: What might the Jewish agenda be here? Especially when it's anything that involves making use of the U.S. military.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

it's the Ashkenazi jews that are the real problem. They're not even real Jews. They date back to ancient Sumeria & the invention of language. What they invented, they use as a tool of corruption.