Establishing a Christian orthodoxy

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Establishing a Christian orthodoxy

Post by Cornfed »

In this clip, RamZpaul explains how Christianity was a unifying feature of Europe that warded off our enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX3SH-H9Ffg

He is right of course, but the problem with utilizing that idea right now is that most people who call themselves Christians are in fact adherents of the Satanic death cult of liberalism, and are therefore heretical traitors who would ideally be burned. Unifying with them would only save our enemies the trouble of wiping us out by committing societal suicide.

In order to restore Christianity as the unifying force of Western European Civilization, we first need to purge these bastard heretics. In order to do that, we first need to agree on what constitutes a Christian, with those calling themselves Christians or living in Christian communities preaching contrary theses to be deemed heretics. There should be a written text stating this. This should not be anything as concrete as the Creed of Nicene. We don't need to go into complex theological issues. What we want is to summarize what broadly constitutes the Christian belief. To not be regarded as heretics, people calling themselves Christian would have to assert that this was in fact the Christian belief, whether or not they themselves personally believed it to be literally true. The text should also lay down Biblical/Germanic moral principles which once united Christendom, which Christians would have to affirm in order to not be considered heretics, whether or not they lived up to those principles themselves.

Once such a text was established as the acid test of Christianity, a Crusade could be called to cleanse the Christian world of heretical traitor scum. Does anyone know of a suitable existent text, or might it be an idea to write one?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Establishing a Christian orthodoxy

Post by MrMan »

What would we do with heretics who teach hating blacks? Philip preached to the Ethiopian eunuch probably many, many decades before the gospel made it to the Germanic peoples. There were some outreaches to the Gauls in the 200's. I know there were some inroads to the Germanic peoples in the 300's. The Anglo Saxon mission was when, in the 500's?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan, why are you focusing on your differences with Cornfed instead of focusing on areas of agreement? There is a common enemy of every decent person in the world today, and that is modern culture. If decent people can't set aside our differences and work together to fight our common enemy, then we are doomed. I am Jewish and I would gladly work with white nationalists and Muslims to fight modern culture.

I think Cornfed asked a good question here and I hope some Christians will answer him.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

fschmidt wrote:MrMan, why are you focusing on your differences with Cornfed instead of focusing on areas of agreement? There is a common enemy of every decent person in the world today, and that is modern culture. If decent people can't set aside our differences and work together to fight our common enemy, then we are doomed. I am Jewish and I would gladly work with white nationalists and Muslims to fight modern culture.

I think Cornfed asked a good question here and I hope some Christians will answer him.
There is no common enemy we share with heathens. Our enemy is you heathens itself. Jesus came not for peace but with a sword.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:MrMan, why are you focusing on your differences with Cornfed instead of focusing on areas of agreement? There is a common enemy of every decent person in the world today, and that is modern culture. If decent people can't set aside our differences and work together to fight our common enemy, then we are doomed. I am Jewish and I would gladly work with white nationalists and Muslims to fight modern culture.

How do you think Jews would fair during the Crusade Cornfed proposes? Btw, I think Cornfed confronting his own hatred of blacks would be more helpful for him than trying to lead such a crusade. If he wants to bring reform to society, that's a good place to start.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

One of the interesting things about Christianity is Usury was totally forbidden until around 500 years ago according to William Egdahl and most of the problems today stem from a totally corrupt financial system.

In America I try to be open minded because America was founded on theft and blood but Cornfed is right about some races behaviors, I mean if you want to have a moral and just society it starts in our homes and in the black community this has become a very disturbing issue.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:What would we do with heretics who teach hating blacks? Philip preached to the Ethiopian eunuch probably many, many decades before the gospel made it to the Germanic peoples. There were some outreaches to the Gauls in the 200's. I know there were some inroads to the Germanic peoples in the 300's. The Anglo Saxon mission was when, in the 500's?
If some people want to preach Christianity to blacks, chimps, their housepets or whatever, that is their bag. I am talking about Christianity as a unifying force of Western Europeans and their descendents. It was combined with Germanic morality because Germanic tribes were in charge for a time. (I regard the reversion to Roman law in places like France as heretical backsliding.) Therefore that is what we should be trying to restore so that Christianity can once again unite us. Blacks, Jews etc. are irrelevant, at least to the first stage of this. What is important is to get rid of the heretical vermin besmirching our brand.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm all for Christians splitting off from those who aren't genuine. That needs to be done. But I don't see Christianity as some kind of Germanic brand, either.

What's so great about Germanic law? How was it superior to Roman law? Trial by combat came from Germanic law, didn't it? I'm thinking that may have been Frankish or Lombard.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:I'm all for Christians splitting off from those who aren't genuine. That needs to be done. But I don't see Christianity as some kind of Germanic brand, either.

What's so great about Germanic law? How was it superior to Roman law?
We are not talking about superior or inferior here; we are talking about OUR culture and unifying US. OUR culture that unified US was Germanic Christianity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:We are not talking about superior or inferior here; we are talking about OUR culture and unifying US. OUR culture that unified US was Germanic Christianity.
And before that, it was paganism that united us. Back in my overly "racially concious" days, the days in which you and I would have been much more on one line on a lot of things, I was hugely interested in the beliefs of the old Germanic belief system. I wouldn't say our culture is Christianity, per se, it's a mixture of both elements. And I would expect a White Nationalist such as yourself to lean more towards the beliefs of his ancestors then those of Christianity, seeing as though Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion, founded by Jews of largely Arab stock. Let us not forget that Abraham stemmed from present-day Iraq, after all. When we look purely at the origin of religions, the whitest one is the one that belonged to our ancestors before they were forcibly converted by Boniface and his pals, cutting down holy oaks and pissing on everything that was good and holy to these folks.

If anything, you should be a "cultural Christian", because it's in the culture and the morals that you find the greatest purpose of Christianity, not in taking literally the tales of deceitful talking snakes and incestuous couplings.
I can only refer you to the link to RamZpaul's video in the OP. Maybe you could comment on that. We probably mostly agree.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:How do you think Jews would fair during the Crusade Cornfed proposes?
If some Christians want to live in communities with no Jews, I have no problem with that. Why would I want to live where I am not wanted? What we should all agree on is the right to cultural self-determination. So true Christians should be allowed to keep their culture, Jews should be allowed to keep their culture, and other religions should be allowed to keep theirs.

The conflict between liberal Christianity and real Christianity is paralleled in Judaism. In Israel, the liberal Jewish majority is in constant conflict with the Orthodox because the liberals want to impose their values on the Orthodox communities and the Orthodox communities resist. I think Cornfed would agree that the Orthodox communities should have the right to determine their own community standards.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Great thread here, Cornfed, perhaps the most important one youve done.

FSchmidt, thanks for useful openmindedness.

Im not in a deepthinking mode tonight but my quick thoughts

Old Testament as moral instruction (at least)
Gospels
Acts

Apostles Creed
Nicene Creed

Traditional tribal custom enlightened by the Gospel (for English-speakers this would be AngloSaxon Common Law)

Dominion Theology ie Christians are Gods People and should rule
Traditional Catholic/Lutheran viewpoint on todays Jews as unrepentant crucifiers
Traditional Catholic viewpoint on Masons and secret societies

Lutheran/Pentecostal style authority of the believer - rejection of corrupt power structures like infiltrated Vatican, infiltrated Protestant denominations, infiltrated monarchies and governments
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I just want to be able to go and participate in the stoning's and witch burnings. :D We will have a special catapult built just for Cornfed where he can hurl massive boulders at anybody he considers inferior for whatever reason. :lol:
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think people getting behind using Christianity as some sort of cultural force to oppose another group (e.g. Muslims), when they don't believe in Christianity is dangerous. I don't want people who don't really hold to my faith trying to hijack it for the sake of some cultural war. But in a lot of cases, that seems to be the problem with the liberals. They believe in a liberal dogma and seem to be using Christianity to promote it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed there is your first practice target.
Time to Hide!