Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Connection b/n Catholic, Buddhism & Gnosticism?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Connection b/n Catholic, Buddhism & Gnosticism?

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Interestingly this woman just explained to me that even in the Bible they were defending against the Gnostic doctrine of their day. For a long time I wondered how can every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh mean that that spirit is of God. Now I see that it is because the Gnostics of their day were already claiming that Jesus was only a spirit that faked having a human body, in order to preserve the virginity of Mary.

As you can see, now it is claimed that the concept of Mary remaining an eternal virgin is a Satanic one, from Gnosticism, which is an intentional inversion of Christianity.

I recommend you watch it on 1.25 speed.

Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Religion and Spirituality