From New Age to Jesus Testimonies

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Chaos
Freshman Poster

Re: From New Age to Jesus Testimonies

Post by Chaos »

Dude isn't serving him. He has just been serving a corrupt version of him and a idea version of him created to undermine freewill and distort humanity. The Real Jesus would never ask anything of anyone as he has his own incarnate body. If he wanted to do something he would do it himself.

Also even though i chose not to look through and read all these posts couldn't not comment on the post just above this where the line about everything there is a season; there is not a season for anything it is a choice; peace could last forever if it was allowed to and people would be happy with it and be able to do all the things they wanted to do; it is just that there is so much interference here; they know what people will become if Lucifer's Incarnate's Sacrifice comes to fruition. And They do not want that level of Paradise to exist because it exists above them. And at a level they will never be able to reach. Not Gods or Man.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An interview with a former New Age psychic woman who turned Christian/Catholic that @MrMan will love. She talks about how being a psychic attracted demons to her. It's music to MrMan's ears. lol

Embark on a riveting journey with Michael Knowles, brought to you by The Daily Wire, as he sits down with Jenn Nizza, an ex-psychic, to unearth the mysteries and truths behind the world of psychic phenomena. This revealing conversation promises to shed light on a realm that remains shrouded in intrigue for many.

From predictions and premonitions to the often-misunderstood nuances of the psychic profession, Jenn Nizza provides an unprecedented insider's view. Her transformation from a practicing psychic to an ex-psychic opens a treasure trove of stories, experiences, and revelations.

Whether you've always been curious about the psychic world, skeptical about its practices, or somewhere in between, this candid interview is poised to offer insights, answers, and perhaps even more questions.

0:00 Intro
0:57 How did you end up a Psychic?
15:47 Who was your "Spirit Guide"?
17:39 Talking to ghosts?
23:52 Does being a Psychic pay well?
30:10 Sleep Paralysis
31:49 Does the government use Psychics?
33:33 A message to non believers
37:20 New York a Psychic hotspot?
42:50 Did you help people as a Psychic?
47:10 The road to finding Christ
55:20 America: A Christian nation
1:11:28 Difference between Prophets and Psychics?
1:14:50 False gods are just demons
1:17:41 "Spiritual not religious"?
1:34:57 Close
Comment I posted under the video:

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Excuse me, let me ask everyone an obvious question. How come most psychics do not experience "demons" or end up turning Christian/Catholic like this woman did? How do you explain that? The logical conclusion is that this woman was simply MEANT to become a Christian, so things happened to steer her in that direction. However that does NOT mean that everyone or every psychic is meant to become a Christian. That's the fallacy that Christians make, that because their faith resonated with them, that it is supposed to resonate with everyone. That is NOT true. Everyone is not meant for one single religion or path or God, etc. There is no one religion that's right for everyone. That is obvious. Moreover, how come there are many Christians who turn New Age or go to Eastern Religions because they no longer resonate with Christianity but resonate with other spiritual systems instead? How do you explain that? Does that prove that this woman ought to turn from Christianity too? See what I mean? Think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
October 8th, 2023, 3:03 pm
An interview with a former New Age psychic woman who turned Christian/Catholic that @MrMan will love. She talks about how being a psychic attracted demons to her. It's music to MrMan's ears. lol

Embark on a riveting journey with Michael Knowles, brought to you by The Daily Wire, as he sits down with Jenn Nizza, an ex-psychic, to unearth the mysteries and truths behind the world of psychic phenomena. This revealing conversation promises to shed light on a realm that remains shrouded in intrigue for many.

From predictions and premonitions to the often-misunderstood nuances of the psychic profession, Jenn Nizza provides an unprecedented insider's view. Her transformation from a practicing psychic to an ex-psychic opens a treasure trove of stories, experiences, and revelations.

Whether you've always been curious about the psychic world, skeptical about its practices, or somewhere in between, this candid interview is poised to offer insights, answers, and perhaps even more questions.

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Excuse me, let me ask everyone an obvious question. How come most psychics do not experience "demons" or end up turning Christian/Catholic like this woman did? How do you explain that? The logical conclusion is that this woman was simply MEANT to become a Christian, so things happened to steer her in that direction. However that does NOT mean that everyone or every psychic is meant to become a Christian. That's the fallacy that Christians make, that because their faith resonated with them, that it is supposed to resonate with everyone. That is NOT true. Everyone is not meant for one single religion or path or God, etc. There is no one religion that's right for everyone. That is obvious. Moreover, how come there are many Christians who turn New Age or go to Eastern Religions because they no longer resonate with Christianity but resonate with other spiritual systems instead? How do you explain that? Does that prove that this woman ought to turn from Christianity too? See what I mean? Think about it.
There's always the possibility that she was always Christian to begin with and that her so-called conversion due to demonic activity is just propaganda to turn others away from the occult out of fear. This is a common technique me and @Lucas88 talked about before which us used in most horror movies, where someone dabbles in the occult and ends up getting harassed by ghosts or demons.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Excuse me, let me ask everyone an obvious question. How come most psychics do not experience "demons" or end up turning Christian/Catholic like this woman did? How do you explain that? The logical conclusion is that this woman was simply MEANT to become a Christian, so things happened to steer her in that direction.
Why would that be THE logical conclusion?

I would imagine a lot of the psychics think the spirits are ghosts or some other kind of spirit, and probably wouldn't call them 'demons.' But have you read any surveys or conducted any surveys about weather psychics saw a dark spirit like this, felt a spirit touch them, had sleep paralysis or any of the other things she mentioned?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 12:57 am
Winston wrote:

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
There's always the possibility that she was always Christian to begin with and that her so-called conversion due to demonic activity is just propaganda to turn others away from the occult out of fear. This is a common technique me and @Lucas88 talked about before which us used in most horror movies, where someone dabbles in the occult and ends up getting harassed by ghosts or demons.
Like when they come into your house and take over. I was thinking about that dream. Does your girlfriend have some kind of a Christian background in her life? What does she think of your religious beliefs and practices?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 9:29 am
Like when they come into your house and take over. I was thinking about that dream. Does your girlfriend have some kind of a Christian background in her life? What does she think of your religious beliefs and practices?
Hey, @MrMan I hope you are well. My girlfriend has no Christian background, but I was Christian for two years before I abandoned the faith and became spiritual occultist. Since leaving Christianity and becoming more spiritual I have become more empowered and improved various areas of my life.

Some of the help I've received is thanks to interaction with deities through psilocybin experiences. Shiva has helped me in one two hour trip than Yahweh ever helped me in my two years as Christian. I was only Christian through fear to be honest with you. Whereas for Shiva I have genuine love and appreciation.

My girlfriend loves me. She finds my beliefs and practices interesting and she doesn't judge me for any of it. She isn't so keen on the idea of taking psilocybin mushrooms, but she is spiritual as well. She's a good soul and a beautiful person.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 9:51 am
MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 9:29 am
Hey, @MrMan I hope you are well. My girlfriend has no Christian background, but I was Christian for two years before I abandoned the faith and became spiritual occultist. Since leaving Christianity and becoming more spiritual I have become more empowered and improved various areas of my life.

Some of the help I've received is thanks to interaction with deities through psilocybin experiences. Shiva has helped me in one two hour trip than
Why would you think this spirit would need drugs to help you?
My girlfriend loves me. She finds my beliefs and practices interesting and she doesn't judge me for any of it. She isn't so keen on the idea of taking psilocybin mushrooms, but she is spiritual as well. She's a good soul and a beautiful person.
That makes sense in light of the dream, too, if the demons in your 'house' are getting in partly through the mushrooms and she expresses concern about that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I knew a guy who used to be a Hari Krishna. He went to the temple and did the chanting or whatever. One time, he saw this face appear on the ceiling. In his religion, that was supposed to be a good thing. It was supposed to be god, but why could he feel that it was so evil?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2023, 11:59 am
Why would you think this spirit would need drugs to help you?
I don't think they do. But I think psilocybin can help stimulate your pineal gland, which enables you to navigate different frequencies of reality. That is how I was able to commune with Shiva. But I think the gods can and have influenced me and others through dreams.
That makes sense in light of the dream, too, if the demons in your 'house' are getting in partly through the mushrooms and she expresses concern about that.
I haven't had mushrooms for years now. I only really have them as a negativity detox and if I feel like I need a deep spiritual, introspective, philosophical experience. I haven't felt the need for anything like that for at least a few years now.

The dream was obviously a metaphor for capitalism taking over people's lives. If it is the dream I'm thinking of. They were office workers who forced their way into my home. You know how I feel about capitalism and working lol.